55. Resonating Values
9.3k 25 276
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Colt turned around with widened eyes, he didn’t expect for Mina to arrive today. It felt like he was caught cheating when in fact he didn’t even touch a single hair on Vyra’s hair much less Jin.

On Fluff’s side, it also stiffened like a stick. It had never felt such aura before, and seeing Mina act like so made it slowly slide to the side. Joining its army and blending in as it acted like a normal cat, it meowed with a shaky voice.

Colt saw Fluff do all this and cursed it in his mind. The Lord Fluff can do almost anything, even train an army but it shirked away in the face of Mina in a simple action saying, “I know nothing; I’m an ordinary cat.” As it meowed with a broken voice and licked its paws.

As for the ‘two girls’ in question, they are watching Colt with much interest. They could not say anything, especially because Mina’s bloodlust was pointed at them.

They need to first wait instead of jumping into the fray and making things more complicated than it should be.

Colt’s attention returned to Mina. Wanting to correct any misconception she may have; he did his best to describe the current situation.

“Mina, you see, those are not girls.”

“Hooh, I don’t think the elf is a warrior who can alter her body. Don’t tell me those boobs of hers are fake?”

Colt fucked up a little bit, “Wait, let me correct that, one of them IS a female; the elf and the other one of them is um…a man who seems like a girl and is confusing to identify.”

Mina just smiled. Colt felt the need to speak up. This is one of the problems with Yanderes, they are smart and intelligent but cannot process the fact someone is approaching their man. And as Colt tried to explain, Mina couldn’t seem to understand.

So, he had to use his most persuasive argument.

“Despite his looks, the green-haired, non-elf is a man and has a dick. He is not a girl he is a man!”

Those words caused for Mina’s face to turn red…

“Y-you vulgar man.” Mina is not a virgin, that much is clear. But, to hear such words in public made her face turn red as she innocently turned to the side.

Even on earth, it is not entirely acceptable to say such words, much less in a world where there is no internet and such things circulate. This place is much more reserved than the earth so one can only imagine how shocking it is to hear such words.

Even Jin who heard the words blushed. Especially when the ‘ambassador’ being talked about was his. He covered his face with cupped hands, as he groaned in embarrassment.

Vyra, the one who is clearly the dominant party in their relationship looked at Colt hatefully. She too had a reddened face, she wanted to defend Jin, but she is torn on whether she corrects their savior or not.

It was a fight in her head, however, she managed to correctly find what’s more important for her and the answer is was simple and that is to stand in front of Jin.

“Are you mocking my husband? Jin is as manly as a man could get!” With that said, Vyra pulled Jin to her embrace. Jin was presented to Mina in his full glory. His head was even supported by Vyra’s assets.

When Vyra said those words, her heart was rather shaken. Jin also reacted in the same manner. He looked at Vyra standing up for him and fell for her all over again. His heart was seized, by the strength of her voice and thought, ‘This kind of Vyra is also very beautiful.’

Mina who had been rattled tried regaining herself, and as she cleared her throat, some remaining embarrassment remained. She was in the wrong and as soon as she heard Vyra’s confirmation.

She wanted to apologize with dignity for jumping to a conclusion but embarrassment doesn't leave that fast and with her face still red that it reaches her ears, “I-I’m sorry for the misunderstanding, I just thought my husband was cheating and I didn’t want him to leave me so I feared for the worst. It’s just that, I don’t know what I would have done if…he…was cheating.”

Mina’s words somehow managed to click with Vyra. Her words resonated with the newfound values that Vyra had found. She too wanted to protect her newfound family to the point that she left the Genesis Family.

With that in mind, Vyra had Jin step to the side as she takes a step forward. Separated few inches, Vyra held Mina’s both hands. Mina lifted her head and exchanged gazes with Vyra.

“Do not worry, sister for I know what you mean.”

“Really?”

“Yes, I also don’t think I’ll be able to contain myself if some fly approaches my husband. Such thoughts troubles me.”

Mina’s eyes sparkled as she heard Vyra. A smile replaced her embarrassed look as she intensely nodded her head.

“Um, may I know the name of this big sis?” Mina asked.

“It is Vyra Genesis…no, it is simply Vyra starting today.”

The year 2459 N.E is the birth of the alliance of a Mother and Daughter to get the firstborn of their family hook up with a certain Marquis daughter so he’ll become more responsible.

But other than them, another force came to be. The friendship between the two women started. Though one of them is more ‘advance’ than the other, it was friendship nonetheless.

And witnessing this made Colt look at Jin with pity. Standing side by side with Jin, Colt almost wanted to cry as he placed his right hand on his shoulder, saying:

“Good luck.”

Jin did not know what Colt was talking about, but he could only nod his head as he felt that it was an appropriate response, “Mm.”

As for Fluff, it gave Colt and Jin a helpless look.

“Meow.”

It even said a valuable lesson to its army, “That’s what you should avoid.”

276