97. Pah!
5.1k 9 150
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Neun’s fist had grown bigger, on his fist were azure scales acting as armor.

The scales reached up to his neck and went down his spine, creating multiple spike-like protrusions along his spine to his tail bone, creating an actual scaly azure tail.

The scales on his body and the tail made Neun seem like an actual Dragon. With legs from Alpha enhanced fists from an unknown beast, Butler Neun was far from being normal.

Julius was frozen stiff as soon as he exchanged gazes with Neun. He had a hundred years of experience, thanks to a particular technique, but his actual age was 12.

He had experienced many things. He had even experienced death more than a hundred times over, but Neun was a monster on a different level.

“I’m going to die.” He already knows his ending.

Boom!

Julius stayed frozen. He didn’t dodge, no, he couldn’t dodge Neun’s fist. Thanks to one of the three men garbed in black pulled on Neun’s arm until his veins almost exploded to redirect the attack.

The fist missed, and Julius lived.

“Captain! We need orders! If you die here, then everything you have worked for will end!”

One of the men shouted. Julius woke up from his daze and tightly grabbed onto the capsule of the World Tree!

He raised his hand and drew out every Prana he can! His eyes turned red, and in that sense, Neun saw Julius’ body dissolve to a bloody pulp.

That puddle of blood swirled around and turned to Anacondas that slithered on the ground and coiled around Neun’s body!

“What cheap Illusion.”

The Nine Anacondas wanted to devour Neun whole. Neun snorted and planted his feet deeper on the ground.

He let his aura and zara ran amok and destroyed the blood anacondas surrounding him. But that wasn’t enough.

The moment the Anacondas were destroyed, the splattered blood marks on the ground swirled and turned into a spherical cage trapping Neun within.

Inside, the blood sphere cage sprouted chains going over Neun’s body. The old Butler was caged and chained to the ground.

His mind was continually assailed by illusions trying to make him think that what he’s experiencing was the truth!

“I already told you that this shit is not going to fucking work!”

Neun’s eyes only grew even more enraged. His real disposition appeared, and his unmatched rage exploded.

Clenching his fist, Neun called upon the strength of a Dragon. He grabbed onto the world with his legs and drew out power by solidifying his stance before throwing a punch!

“BREAK!”

The illusion utterly broke. The cage disappeared, and the world returned to its standard view. Three men clad in black appeared to attack Neun.

Their eyes were filled with shock, but they still tried to take his head.

Neun looked at them and simply walked ahead. The men clad in black roared, “DIE!” only to end up passing through Neun’s body…they too were illusions.

Neun looked around and only found Sera and Avern sprawled on the ground. Colt was nowhere to be found, and the World Tree was missing.

“DAMN IT!” Neun roared aloud!

His anger was rising, and the azure scales around his body was slowly beginning to turn blood red as his anger increases.

He was just about to use Alpha’s nose when he heard a voice deep inside his head.

[Head out and then proceed East. They are moving quite fast.]

Fluff hopped on Neun’s shoulder.

Neun looked at the strange cat with confusion in his eyes. The question “what the hell is happening” could not match his surprise. Some of his anger and irritation even disappeared as he found the scene to be too bizarre.

PAH!

Fluff saw Neun’s dumbfounded face and slapped it out of irritation, [Damn it, Human! Go after Colt! I need him half-dead, not entirely dead! He’d been stabbed, so go fucking move your fucking ass before he dies from blood lost!]

150