110. Disgusting
5.2k 22 149
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When Colt was trying to find Mina, the Goddess Light showed him a specific memory.

The entirety of the cosmos unveiled, then it zoomed in to capture Colt standing still in the church. As if his soul got dragged out of his body, he was brought to the enemies’ hideout and saw their exact number and level of strength.

The cave was heavily guarded; three Master Class and a dozen of Rank-9 Warriors were present. It was littered with strong enemies. He couldn’t hope to fight them with his current level of strength. Thus, he asked for help.

The ground shook, and the cries of people could be heard from afar. Sister Mary and Neun had encountered the enemies. The commotion caused the cave to be left unattended.

Neun and Sister Mary drew the enemies far into the woods, and then Colt, garbed in the aura of darkness, swoop into the camp to attempt a rescue.

No one was around, there was no danger, but then, Colt heard a cry. It came from his wife and his daughter.

Colt’s mind blanked as he quickly made a move for it, and when he reached the end of the cave, there, he saw Mina holding a knife to her neck while Filla cried, begging her to stop.

A man dressed in white stood behind them, watching it all play out with a maniacal grin, savoring the grotesque and morbid sight.

When Colt saw this, his mind cracked.

Garbed in black smoke, he instinctively moved his left hand at the first notice of an element in the mind of the man dressed in white and then stopped Mina from killing herself before freeing her from the mysterious element’s shackles.

Colt’s mind got wrecked to oblivion; his morality crumbled, but he held on by satiating his lust for blood by taking a single arm.

‘That should be enough for now.’

He had to heal Mina to free her from the pain. He needed to be swift and calm. He spared the man in white to reflect on life if he should do it, but he chose to cross the line.

With an attempt, Olivier’s body morphed, and his mind altered. His limiters once again removed. His eyes changed. Olivier tried attacking Colt, wishing to end his life with a strike.

His cries echoed. A battlecry to enhance his capabilities rang. Colt heard it, and that was enough to set him off.

As he handed the World Tree to his Soul Partner, Colt picked up his sword. 

At this moment, Olivier, the man in white, had already called upon strength to vanquish his enemies.

“Die, you bastard!”

Olivier cried out loud.

“Your voice grates my ears.”

With Olivier pushing forward, Colt lifted his sword and simply pointed it at him.

This action raised Olivier’s sensitivity to danger, causing him to abandon his attack and move to the side.

Colt quickly made use of his left hand, grabbing Olivier’s face. Colt absorbed the Light Element from Olivier and reverted his strength to a measly Rank-5 Warrior.

And as Colt clutched Olivier’s face, his anger finally revved up. His emotions ran wild, and his grip became a vice.

“The burn marks all over Mina’s body, the cuts on her back, the mind-shattering element injected in her mind, and worst of all, you forced her in attempting to take her life.” Colt unfeelingly stated.

His grip tightened and tightened some more before he finally could no longer control the rage and slammed Olivier down on the ground!

“YOU DESERVE DEATH!”

Crack!

“GAH!”

Olivier coughed up blood as his internal organs got damaged! His skull didn’t crack, but it felt like it did after having it bashed onto the ground without remorse.

Colt’s eyes became bloodshot as he took Olivier’s legs and threw him to the steel bars once more!

The ground cracked as Colt planted his feet on the world, and as he kicked and sent himself flying, clenching his fist-

BAM!

He delivered a devastating blow crushing not only three ribs but also the steel bars behind Olivier. Olivier spiraled through the air before crashing to the cave wall behind him.

Dust smoke abounds, the atmosphere became heavier. It was the apparent sign that Olivier is not going to keel over just yet.

“Y-you bastard, who do you think you’re messing with? I’m an Apostle; the heavens chose me. None can oppose me; no one should oppose me! Everybody should lie down and wait for their deaths as I enjoy your screams!”

The dust settled, and beyond that was Olivier with a body that seemed to have mutated to a lizard.

A pattern of white scales was on his right neck and cheek. His pupils had turned to something akin to a Dragon’s. His fangs grew, and his right hand mutated to claws.

Veins were popping from his temples, a sign that he was nearing an overdose of his ability. Even his body was warping out of control.

He no longer seems like a human, but he didn’t seem like a beastman either. He couldn’t have undergone mutation as the presence of Zara was nowhere to be found.

Colt, however, didn’t care. He looked at his enemy powering up by screaming.

“I don’t know how you are canceling the Light Element, but I just have to be fast enough to ensure you won’t get to touch me, right?” Olivier kicked the ground but didn’t pounce at Colt.

Like an uncontrollable spring, he bounced around, and with his claws, began chipping away at Colt’s body, tearing off Colt’s skin little by little. Blood was drawn, and despite his accelerated healing, Colt wasn’t able to keep up.

However, Colt wasn’t panicked. He has a trump card that he had not used just yet.

‘He’s too fast I can’t keep up. I need to try it...I am still new to this, but…I just need to redirect this into my mind and body, correct?’

Colt had a sudden realization, and the Light Element stuck in his left hand began to move. While he focused on protecting his vitals, Colt’s body screamed from pain as he forced the Light Element into his system.

‘Recall the information you inherited. Create a path using the smoke, slowly, but steadily…release the power of my left hand.’

Indeed, the black smoke churned and wriggled.

Like a snake, it coiled around his arm and reached his neck. Finally, it reached his temple. With the path established, the invading World Devouring Mark showed a side effect.

His sclera turned dark as the night, and as the Light Element flowed in, his pupils turned pearly white. His mind screamed in pain as his mind almost got devoured.

With his rage, Fluff could not help or assist him. Thus, Colt was forced to wait for the Light Element to settle down on its own.

The pain caused his veins to almost pop, but with the Chick’s help, he managed to avoid the worst.

Colt felt his body tremble. But he held on, aura rushed into his body, and quickly, his strength shot up, reaching Rank-6, then 7 then 8 and eventually reaching 9.

His breathing caused steam to come out. His body was burning from all the energy he had ingested. And as his blood also boiled, it mixed with his breathing resulting in a bloody mist.

The now blood-red steam became more and more dense, becoming more visible by the second.

“You’re nothing but a sacrifice! DIE!”

Olivier came rushing in as he saw a chink on Colt’s defense. With his claws turned sharp like a blade. Olivier wanted to pierce the heart of Colt from behind.

With bulging veins and a body that seemed about to explode, Colt felt he would die. Luckily, he had an outlet to pour all the energy.

With a burst of strength, he turned around and grabbed Olivier’s remaining hand.

“What!? Dammit, let go!”

Olivier was surprised and tried pulling away. Colt had just about enough, and with his body now steaming from all over, he crushed Olivier’s wrist. Colt then pulled him to him and cut off the remaining arm.

“AAAAAAAH! MY ARM!” Olivier screams and fell to his knees. He then saw Colt’s eyes, those white and oppressive gaze of his fell onto him. His breathing froze.

An instinctual feeling of needing to escape arose. The thoughts of, ‘I’m going to die.’

Repeatedly echoed in Olivier’s head.

With a kick on the ground, Olivier tried passing by Colt as a last-ditch effort. But his efforts were futile. Colt caught his leg, and it too was crushed, and as for the remainder got severed to ensure he couldn't escape.

“AAAAHHHHH! IT HURTS, IT HURTS! PLEASE, STOP! I SURRENDER!”

Colt heard Olivier’s plea, but he didn’t care and moved his foot to his neither regions and crushed his balls and castrated him shortly after.

A gut-wrenching scream echoed in the room.

Colt was angered. He was too angry even to consider that what he’s doing was no longer humane.

What he can think of is the thing he had done to Mina and Filla. He even brought Hylda to the brink of death. If not for his timely arrival, Hylda would no longer be of this world any longer.

Colt then wielded his sword and made continuous slashes, cutting him far from the vitals and keeping him alive for a long time to relish the anger and the punishment Colt wanted to give him.

With a twitching body, Olivier stared at Colt. He was still begging as tears flowed down his cheeks, “Please…spare me…”

“You disgust me.”

Colt severed Olivier’s head...killing him without mercy.

149