Part 2
207 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

5. 

I decided to pretend to be 'Shi Jing', not that I have any choice. To do so, I have to learn everything about 'Shi Jing'.

It is done with the help of some cute disciples that would drop by my mountain once a week with rare herbs. 

'Shi Jing' is a lofty person, standing above all, except for the Big Boss of this sect.

'Shi Jing' has no students and spends her days making legendary pills and watering plants behind the mountain. 

'Shi Jing' does not talk much, acting just like a human air conditioner. 

Most importantly!

'Shi Jing' is a great beauty!

A great beauty!

But fortunately single! It would be extremely weird if I suddenly acquired a cheap boyfriend.

What if he's ugly?!

 

6.

This is bad. 

My disguise is discovered!

...Oh, it turns out I had worried too much. 

This nice auntie is inviting me to a banquet held for her daughter's wedding. 

After that, she lightly chastised me for not stepping out of my house for a year.

I, the fake 'Shi Jing', had only occupied this body for a month! 

'Shi Jing' is the hermit you should scold! 

Not that I'm any better. Even if my excuse for being afraid of socializing is justifiable.

I'm already tired of eating bland vegetables to shut up my habit of eating food daily. I will need to bribe a passing by disciples to buy some soy sauce for me later. 

The first image that pops up in my mind that relates to the banquet is… meat!

I want meat!

Let's go!

 

7. 

After stalking a few disciples secretly, I've finally learned how to use a flying sword and arrive at the banquet safely.

I could sense many pairs of eyes on me as soon as I stepped into the hall with the banquet already starting.

Am I that popular?

Or is it my way of walking is too stimulating or my face is too captivating?

My plans to be a wallflower that lingers at the food section failed before it even started.

Why are they all so eager to speak to me?! 

I act like a high and mighty CEO, giving a curt nod at every greeting I've received. That is the only thing I could do without exposing that I do not know who they are!

Go! Go away! Don't you see my unfriendly face?

I happened to hear someone say to their friend after greeting me. "Peak Master Shi is friendlier now."

…Seriously? Just how much of an iceberg was 'Shi Jing'?

5