Part 8
180 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

24.

Is it possible for one to die from massive pampering?

I will be the first one to do so.

Yong Ker An suddenly becomes more attentive, like an attentive servant waiting on his master, eager to show his worth.

His service is even better than the five-star hotel I've visited and won my picky heart. 

Hmm, did he want to ask me a favor?

If it is a small matter that I can do, I don't mind fulfilling it.

 

25.

Fuck what favor! 

This single and virgin man dared to hit on me, his teacher! My clothes are unattractive, not even showing my long legs and big chest!

You face con! 

Don't you feel you have sinned, young man?!

In a fit of anger, I've thrown him to the punishment hall. Unless he repents, he will not be allowed to step out!

He will definitely wake up after this!

 

26.

Fuck! Why is everyone looking at me as if I'm a heartless seducer?!

Should they not look that way at Yong Ker An instead?!

He dared to lust after me! I know this face of mine could bring the downfall of a country, but as a cultivator, he should not have such immoral desires!

What's so exciting about crushing your older-than-your-grandmother teacher?!

And what's with the good treatment Yong Ker An receives inside the punishment hall? Is he there to have a holiday or facing punishment?

Are you all not afraid of me getting angry?!

5