Part 9
176 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

27.

It seems that the whole sect had become Yong Ker An's private PR team! Everyone never fails to praise every good deed my disciple had done whenever they 'coincidentally' pass by my mountain! 

With their non-stop marketing speech, their similar words are like sutras, repeating again and again in my mind!

Then the Big Boss decides to impart some wise advice to me.

"Peak Master Shi, do not punish Yong Ker An for not being able to control his heart. You could have traumatized his sincere heart and cause a heart demon to grow in him."

"Yong Ker An is good looking, a notable cultivator, and a decent personality. There's nothing in him that I could pick fault in," the nice auntie added her two cents in.

I gave them a frosty look that is not an act for the first time. 

"Then you can have him."

 

28.

Who knows that my single sentence will bring forth great changes in the sect.

The biggest change is Yong Ker An. 

He breaks out of the punishment hall and appears before me. 

How could it be so easy for him to break out of a heavily guarded place? Do you think I can't smell bribery?!

"Teacher."

I swear I could imagine a large black cloud on top of his head! But I stood by my principles and gave him my specialty, icy glare. 

He suddenly went down to his knees and aimed his earnest eyes at me.

"Teacher, this disciple could only love you in my entire life. I wish to stay by your side as long as time allows me. Please consider me!"

After living together for more than 50 years, how could I not be soft-hearted towards Yong Ker An?

I could no longer scold him for limiting his choices, not seeing enough of the world, and being too young. 

I have read too many stories about student and teacher relationships, with one of the pairs usually underage. 

However, for Yong Ker An… his age could already be a grandfather in my original world!

...But he will be on probation! 

 

29.

Just like the nice auntie said, it is almost hard to pick flaws from Yong Ker An.

He learned to cook well for me, even working hard to learn different recipes so that I won't get bored eating the same dishes.

He is obedient, and listens to every instruction I give him. 

He did all the chores and I only need to use my cheat to make pills to gain income. 

It is an easy, peaceful life.

But there's something missing. 

My lonely heart wavers.

 

30.

I do not know who gave him dating tips.

He learned how to please me by giving me beautiful flowers every morning to look and smell at.

I notice that other than the usual warm and delicious meals, there would be sweet desserts for me, brightening my mood. 

He also makes time to have conversations with me and is surprisingly a good listener.

My slowly ensnared heart gave in.

5