Part 10 [END]
220 5 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

31.

Yong Ker An did not waste time to announce to the whole sect that we are now a couple.

The congratulatory notes and gifts made me think they had misunderstood we were getting married!

After one week of passed probation and five years of dating, I finally accepted his marriage proposal. 

The gifts I receive are even more lavish!

...Hmm, this sect truly is rich and generous.

 

32.

I never know that Yong Ker An could be so clingy, especially during night time. 

And I'm truly impressed by Shi Jing's body. 

Even after he tossed me back and forth for several rounds, my body will fully recover the next day. 

Cultivators are a bunch of energetic and healthy people!

Unsurprisingly, after a month of being married, my oven is occupied.

The whole sect once again showers me with gifts. Will they give me another round of gifts after the child is born?

As for my husband, I never know he could be this protective, not even allowing me to lift anything.

...I'm not even allowed to make pills.

Hey, we need to prepare milk money for our child!

 

33.

I would always think there is only one bun in my oven, if not for one day Yong Ker An sensed two small presence inside.

Oh, I had not detected the smaller bun!

Everyone is even happier than me when the news of me having twins spread out. 

Not only are children rare among cultivators, but it is also especially rare to have twins.

Especially a pair of dragon and phoenix that I heard in the form of great praise after I finally gave birth to them… easily.

Cultivators have good pain tolerance, useful when the buns exit my oven. 

My great stamina is also useful to push the buns out when they want to take their own sweet time to enter the world.

The boy is Yong Ker Xiang, a larger size than his sister. 

The girl is Yong Ker Ling, the smaller bun that I nearly missed if not for her father's sharp senses.

They are tiny, cute, and love to cry.

But I immediately fell in love with them, just as their father immediately adores them.

...Even if my husband gets jealous when I shower more affection towards my children than towards him.

 

34.

The babies are growing up well and healthy.

Our family of four is happy and filled with a joyous atmosphere.

I pray that we will have smooth sailing days ahead.

 

5