Ch. 6 – Finally on High-Earth
1.9k 3 54
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

‘Damn.... I despise self reflection now..’

——————————————————

{Self Reflection -
You can see your own status, past events, and alter what can be seen on your status by others. Higher beings can see through alterations.}

——————————————————

“I completely overlooked that part, shit..”

I woke up in a lush forest with what looked like a plethora of waterfalls in the distance, completely thrown off guard by that memory, feeling upset remembering the events after.

‘Hopefully I can block off those memories.’

Thinking about things I sat up and finally realized...

“They dropped me butt ass naked in a forest!!!!?”

“Come on, if I would’ve known that I ...... oh my damn...... I’M DUMB AS SHIT!!!!!”

‘........I forgot to make an inventory...........’

“I could’ve put the dragon corpses in there too, ohhhhh my goodness”

I try to live by simple rules, if you make a mistake, try to fix it or move forward. But this is a huge one that I’ll feel for a long time.

“I should’ve played more games with Chester.. I would’ve remembered that then.”

Chester was always on RPG type games to the point where I understand what each stat represents at least.

‘Status’

——————————————————

Name:  ???
Age:   17
Class:   High Arch-Human
Mana Type:   Pure
Affiliation:   Himself
A.K.A:   Young One

Strength:   C ——> B-
Agility:   C+ ——> B
Stamina:    C+ ——> B
Intelligence:   C- ——> C+
Willpower:   B+
Mana:   A-
Luck:   A

Passive Perks: Instant Perception, Self Reflection, Eyes of a Demi-god, Celestial Perception, Soul Devourer, Divine Comprehension, Evolutionary Body, ????
Skills: Maniacal Mana Technique

<Do you wish to combine Instant Perception, Celestial Perception and Eyes of a Demi-god?>

‘First time I seen this.. celestial perception is the same as instant perception except it’s for souls, and the eyes allow me to see information on people and items..’

“Combine..”

“Urghhh damn”

My eyes felt as if there was hot smoke right in them. Gripping the muddy floor tears started poured out of my eyes. This went on for what seemed like 5 minutes, soon after, my body got thrown in the deep fryer .. again!!

“What is that!? Passing out twice in one day!? Shiiit”

——————————————————

{Deva Oculi -
•When activated with mana, allows you to see in slow motion
•Necessary information on items, materials and people
•Can see Auras, Souls and other energies
•??? }

——————————————————

{Soul Devourer -
•Can absorb powerful souls to increase stats
•Must be killed by the user to attain stat gain
•Can heal by eating a soul }

——————————————————

{Divine Comprehension -
•No limit on learning capacity
•Unfathomable learning speed
•Allows combination of perks and skills }

——————————————————

{Evolutionary Body -
•Absolute sensory perception
•Poison resistant
•Omni absorbing intestines
•Always at peak bodily performance }

——————————————————

{Maniacal Mana Technique -
•Can absorb mana around you to replenish your own
•Enables fluid control over your mana}

——————————————————

“Now I’m a teenager? Fuck is going on..”

It seems like they just play with age in Heaven, I was expecting to be reborn as a child fresh out of the womb and all that but it seems I was wrong.

“Some information is locked.. but I finally have mana now, it’s safe to say I’m probably somewhat powerful already, but I have a problem...”

Now I kind of see why the angels looked down on guns, we’re probably the only race that used them.

I’ve never used a sword, never used a melee weapon period unless it was a knife. But I’m solid in hand-to-hand combat.

‘With Divine Comprehension it shouldn’t be a problem but Wher-‘

“Gigigi.....?.... kreee kreee !!!!”

“The hell is that ugly ass thing???!”

——————————————————

Name:   Kukru
Age:   1 week
Class:   Scout Goblin
Mana Type:   Blue
Affiliation:   Waterfall Forest Alliance
Level:   3

Strength:   D-
Agility:    C-
Stamina:   B-
Intelligence:   F-
Mana:    D

Passive Perks:  Silent Feet, Tracker
Skills:  Quick shot, Mana Arrow

——————————————————

The goblin kukru had a cloak on with a leather quiver and a knife sheath on the quiver belt.

It kept screaming and talking, I was staring at it but didn’t move because I noticed Divine comprehension activating.

<Goblin Language 20%.....79%....100%>

“Deadly. Arch Human deadly. Must kill.”

Then it abruptly stopped and took out its bow.

The goblin whipped out two of the arrows on his back causing the air to make swishing sounds.

“Swip, swip”
“Fwoosh, Fwoosh”

There probably wasn’t even a one second interval in nocking the arrows one after another as now they were already zooming towards me.

“When it says ‘quick shot’ it is not lying”

The goblin Kukru started to smile, thinking that he had got himself a arch human burger fresh off the grill.

Thanks to Deva Oculi and my habit of focusing to keep my eyes open in a firefight, the arrows slowed down to match the speed of those old cars left in drive.

One flying towards the left of my neck, and the last to my right rib.

‘Easy mark.’

“Urghhh kuk”

I fell to my knees acting as if I had taken the severe blows from the arrows.

Thanks to my B rank agility I can move with my vision somewhat, if it didn’t rank up...

‘this power could’ve been a double edge sword’

The goblin clearly thinking he had me on my last breaths unsheathes his wooden handled iron knife.

He walks up to smile literally going from ear to ear showing of his large teeth.

“Arch Humans no match for quick Kukru hehehe.”

He was closer now and brought the knife down with all his might.

“Paaat.”

“Huh?!”

I caught the goblins hand holding the knife and stood up at a normal pace, letting the arrow I caught with my jawline and shoulder fall to the ground while catching the one that dropped from between my ribs and right arm.

“You thought you had me little shit?”

I returned the creepy smile while speaking goblin that I miraculously now understood.

“N-no, arch human kno-“

“Squeellch”

I put the iron arrow right between his forehead causing blood to leak profusely.

“Urgh, black blood?”

‘Disgusting’

I wipe off my hand on the nearest tree then come back for Kukru’s bow, arrow, cloak, and knife.

“This cloak is only big enough to cover my assets with..... Did I get taller?”

‘It felt like I grew to at least 6’6, I think it may be a racial trait.’

‘My class says high arch human, is that like the difference between elves and high elves?’

After equipping the quiver around my waist, sheathing the knife and putting the bow on my shoulder. Rustling sounds were heard all around me from bushes and treetops.

“Arch human. Invade forest. Must kill.”
“Kill, Kukru he did”
“Death to arch human.”
“Death”
“Death”
“Death”

Had to be 20-25 goblins.

“.........might as well test Soul Devourer now.”

54