Ch. 44 – Beautiful Day
729 1 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

She instantly sprinted towards me, her body turning into a blur.

I could’ve used my eyes to slow her down but since I’m not in a life or death situation there’s no need.

Getting accustomed to the difference in speed is most likely a factor into why I feel like my perception is worst than theirs. I’ve only depended on my eyes up to this point.

It’s like if a world champion boxer has to fight a completely regular person who never fought at the same level, but in this situation... I’m the regular person.

“Claaangg”

My feet slid back slightly as I blocked it late.

Sachi raised one eyebrow

“Ohhh damn you actually blocked it?”

‘So that’s how it works?’

It feels like something is crawling on you. Way of the sword helped when I moved to block.

“Since your better than I thought, I hope you don’t mind if I get serious.”

While saying that, her sword disappeared
And another appeared in her hand.

‘Why would she have that expensive one if it’s not her main-‘

She cut off my thoughts the way she ceremonially unsheathed her sword.

‘Katana’s exist here..’

At first I assumed only the double edged type swords exist here.

She soon disappeared causing a small shockwave

‘Is she faster?’

“Claaang”

“Swiiip”

I was astonished, not only did her speed increase..

‘She attacked twice with one strike, I’m trying my hardest not be nosy and look at peoples status boards but that right there was insane.’

——————————————————-

Name: Sachi (Genki)
Age: 24
Class: Healing Avenger
Mana type: Green
Affiliation: Tiara, Adventurers Guild
A.K.A: Bastard of the Genki Clan

Strength: B+
Agility: A+
Finesse: B-
Stamina: A-
Intelligence: A-
Willpower: A
Mana: A-

Passive Perks: Blessed Maneuvers, Healing Sage, Kega Shiryoku, Life Retention
Skills: Advanced-Lower Sword Mastery, One Strike Two Deaths, Defined Movements, Mana Blade, Heal, Mass Heal, Genki River, Retribution, Mana Shield, Counter, Genki Secret Mana Technique

——————————————————-

‘One Strike Two Deaths explains a lot. Finesse stat, Genki Clan’s Bastard?!’

I remember a conversation with Layla and her sister Celeste a while back that bastards were forbidden. Usually ruling for the death of the child and death of the offenders. Which means that Sachi may have a special circumstance.

Shaking my head I continued reading.

‘They have originally named Skills? What is Kega Shiryoku?’

<Old Imperial Tiara Language: 1%>

‘Injury sight? Wonder what that-‘

I busy dodging and blocking the entire time I was staring at her board, but now she started using One Strike Two Deaths repeatedly.

With my eyes active I tried my best to dodge but unfortunately my shirt was done for. Little scratches could be seen on me in multiple places bleeding, after a minute or so she looked physically tired eventually ceasing her use of the skill.

I stopped using my eyes and went back to using only perception and normal sight. After about 5 minutes of us going back and forth, I could tell she was getting upset.

‘An A rank adventurer can’t put a C rank on their ass?!’

Something like that.

She came in with a huge diagonal strike, I dodged by leaning left.

But she followed her momentum and simply flipped forward sending a kick.

I was getting better and better with my perception, my reactions without Deva Oculi quickly caught up progressing exponentially during this sparring match. I couldn’t guess whether it was Divine Comprehension or Evolutionary Body, maybe both combined?

I simply blocked her right heel with the flat of my blade.

All in one motion she planted her left foot on my forearm and kicked off landing with a smooth backflip.

‘Finesse seems great for body movement. Wonder if I could get it once I arrive in Tiara.’

Sachi looked at me with a sceptical smirk.

“There is no way in hell that your Agility is B, if anything it’s A with an insane reaction time.”

I just looked at the ground at my boots

“I’ve had these for a while I may need some new ones..”

Sachi continued talking, ignoring me

“If I had to guess, your strength is the same as mine. Also your high control over your sword may mean you’ve unlocked a specific stat. Also I think you currently possess Complete Sword Mastery.”

‘How. In. The. Fuck?’

I was just staring at her with the blankest face ever put on.

She was still pondering looking up.

“Which means you’re two levels away from entering the Beginner Sword Realm, making you a monster.”

Sachi turned to look at me asking

“How old are you?”

Putting my sword in my ring and putting my torn shirt over my shoulder I walked back to camp like I didn’t hear a word.

Looking up at the sky I noticed the pure white clouds slightly blocking the two suns.

“What a beautiful day.”

35