Ch. 45 – Comeback Season
708 0 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Quit ignoring me bastard, I asked a question.”

While I was laying on the grass using my sleeping horse as a lounge chair Sachi was still pestering me.

‘Damn, I’ve encountered the worst kind of person, smart and nosy.’

“I didn’t even hear what you said, plus I’m going to sleep.”

“Hmmph”

Now she started kicking my feet.

‘Hellllll......’

I tried to ignore her but she continued for an entire minute. I contemplated where to hide her dead body.

“Shit, alright! Damn, but first you have to answer three questions of mine first.”

Sachi paused then looked at me.

“Hmmm... deal, ask away.”

Rubbing my temples I started asking

“How is Eiichi Sendai strong enough to be an honored when his stats are lower than most?”

It was bothering me how Eiichi was able to be this highly rated even with everybody else’s stats I encountered.

Sachi smirked

“Simple, even after all those years he mainly focused on attaining and mastering his actual sword skills. Although his stats seem low to most that encounter him, no one can defeat him due to the Sendai Clan’s created lineage skills, they were created by a Saint of course. Plus once he decides to solely focus on stat training...

She gulped while shaking her head

He’ll most definitely be another monster. He hasn’t even taken advantage of his natural swordsmen passive and leveled his sword mastery yet. Tale of the Sword is devastating enough, there’s actually a tale about Saint Daigo killing 4 Colossus’s in just two swings of his katana with that move alone.”

‘Damn... I haven’t even seen it in action but from that description it’s safe to say that skill can help create valleys or canyons out of mountains.’

“Alright, next question. Why use a double edge one handed sword first when you have a katana you’re more familiar with?”

Sachi laughed while waving me off.

“That’s just an unsaid rule between arch humans not from Mesozo, we don’t want people outside of our continent getting used to our techniques or fighting style, other continents do the same. Mesozo is just a giant melting pot so you may not fully understand yet.”

I nodded my head fully agreeing.

“Makes sense.”

Mesozo and the Mehz Empire is pretty much the neutral mother figure. But the other continents may go to war with each other at the slightest sign of disrespect.

A book in the library told me how Mesozo is the continent of origin for arch humans so from that aspect the early established kingdoms came to an indefinite alliance with Isaac Mehz and his descendants ruling after, it may have something to do with him being the first Saint and Emperor in arch human history.

Even though Eiichi told me there’d be war over me, that’s highly unlikely. A tournament is more possible to happen as long as the Mehz Empire is involved.

‘It’s crazy the benefits personal power can give you here.’

“Final question, what’s so different about sword skills exactly?”

Sachi’s mouth hung open in amazement.

“Your ass skip class or something?”

My eyebrows twitched

“Just answer the question..”

‘I technically did skip class....’

Rolling her eyes she answered

“Ok, basically it’s using your physical energy instead of your mana. Like how during our spar did you notice how all of a sudden I got sluggish?”

“Yeah actually, I thought you were about to pass out. How’d you get your energy back?”

“Tch, like I’d fall for answering a fourth question.”

Now I rolled my eyes

‘She’s sharp. If I had to guess it may have something to due with Genki Secret Mana Technique.’

Sachi continued

“Anywaysss~ physical energy is quite simple, sleep, hunger, and things of that nature is your body asking to restore its energy you use that to execute your specific weapon skills. It doesn’t use up mana at all, those are the skills they teach you in school first, did you skip every class...”

Sachi’s voice faded to the back of my mind as I just froze and stared at the ground.

‘...........................Oh. My. Damn........’

I’m literally having an epiphany of epic proportions.

Not only am I upset with myself, but I’m contemplating tears of joy.

My heart is solemn and somber, yet ecstatic and beatific.

It’s almost as if I missed my turn on a busy highway but the two armored cars in front of me crashed into each other killing all four guards whilst the armored doors open revealing cash, diamonds, and even gold bricks ripe for the picking.

Is it fate?

Is it luck?

I started smiling ear to ear wondering how in the hell will my future enemies ever kill me?

——————————————————

{Evolutionary Body -
•Absolute sensory perception
•Poison resistant
•Omni absorbing intestines
•Always at peak bodily performance }

——————————————————

Will they wait for me to tire out using my mana?

——————————————————

{Maniacal Mana Technique -
•Can absorb mana around you to replenish your own
•Enables fluid control over your mana}

——————————————————

Out skill me??

——————————————————

{Divine Comprehension -
•No limit on learning capacity
•Unfathomable learning speed
•Allows combination of perks and skills }

——————————————————

The only horrific thing I can think of to kill someone like me is ....either the heart, the head, or the worst, seal them away..

‘I’ll add countermeasures later but I’m gonna need sword skil-‘

My foot started being kicked

“Quit ignoring me bastarrrrd, is this why you don’t know shit from school?”

It was Sachi

“Fuckin hell, I’m 18, so go eat or something. Appreciate the answers bye now.”

“Hmmph”

She stomped away causing grass to kick up.

‘I’m lying my ass off truly.’

31