Ch. 46 – P.E Nuts like they Elephants
963 2 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I already shooed her away, but I’m quite shameless if it wasn’t that serious

“Wait Sachi come back, how do you feel your physical energy?”

She Stopped in her tracks and turned with an evil smirk that made my skin crawl.

“Oh? Haha, you need my help? Hmmm?”

She lightly pinched her chin while thinking, eventually speaking.

“For this elementary knowledge I feel it’s only right to receive..... a thousand crests.”

My face instantly contorted, she know that’s over with.

“Quit trying to scam me, what’s the real price?”

Sachi instantly clutched her stomach laughing

“Hahaha, looks like you at least aren’t that stupid. 200 crest take it or leave it.”

‘....a bastard who’s actually a bastard.’

Handing over the crest to her she pocketed the money in a ring like mine.

“Alriiiiight~ now the first step if I remember correctly is to feel your mana first, I’m sure you’ve done that before so.. close your eyes.”

Closing my eyes I started to focus on my self, attempting to use my perception internally.

“Focus on your heart, the rhythm, the feel.”

Focusing while using perception for an extra kick, I slowly started to see. With each pulse of my heart I could see a silver lining throughout my blood vessels and in my bones.

Letting her know I see it she continued.

“Now I want you to slowly but steadily move your focus to your abdomen. You should feel warmth.”

Doing as she said I noticed a large orange flame that was consistently flickering.

“What the hell is that?”

Sachi smiled and nodded her head approvingly

“You haven’t tapped into it so It may seem like a dying fire at the start, try moving mana around that area until the flame starts to move violently.”

‘Dying? This look more than alive.’

Focusing around my stomach area I made my mana flow throughout my body at an increased rate. My control over the mana was like riding a bike due to my S- Mana stat.

“Now it should only be a couple of minutes.”

After a minute there wasn’t really any change.

‘Well, can’t get your hopes up for everything tha-‘
“FWWWWUUUM”

The flame immediately grew to overtake my body.

A shockwave went out making Sachi slide back 10-15 yards. The nearby tents also got slightly kicked up waking some of the people who were sleep.

“Shit!! A thunderstorm now??”
“Thought that was a couple days from now?”

Sachi was still looking at me in disbelief while I was staring at a notification of sorts.

<Evolutionary Body 100% active>

‘The passive wasn’t fully active? How in the..’

Confused I opened my board up.

——————————————————

Name: Fazil
Age: 17
Class: Lord of the Sword
Mana Type: Pure
Affiliation: Himself
A.K.A: Young One, Monster

Strength: B+
Agility: A
Dexterity: D
Stamina: B —> SS+
Constitution: C- —> C+
Intelligence: B+
Willpower: B+
Mana: S-
Luck: A

Passive Perks: Deva Oculi, Divine Comprehension, Soul Devourer, Self Reflection, Evolutionary Body, Way of the Sword, Old Lord’s Movement, ????
Skills: Complete Sword Mastery, Mirroring Mana Blade, Maniacal Mana Technique

——————————————————

‘I guess it makes sense, my stamina has basically been like that for a while, I am surprised Constitution rose two levels. It all looks fine, plus now I know this is real...’

——————————————————

-Stamina Stat Awoken, now choose

Passive Perk- Perseverance (Hereditary)

Or

Skill- Domain of True Grit

——————————————————

The passive perk called Perseverance basically is a learning/mental perk. Good for the future generations, but if my kids get Divine Comprehension it’s completely pointless.

On the the other hand, Domain of True Grit is basically a support skill that revitalizes allies physical energy in exchange for some of mine. If I’m alone it recharges my physical energy in exchange for my mana.

‘.......My future kids or an overpowered support skill that’ll keep me alive for this tough year ahead............’

Fuck them kids.
(A/N: I had to put that reference lol)

Domain of True Grit was the obvious selection for my current circumstance. Sure my descendants would be even greater but I have no skills I can use out here. Plus if they received even just one of my current Passive Perks I’m quite sure it’s amazing in its own right.

Now all I need to do is create or attain physical weapon skills.

I easily selected True Grit.

*dwum*

“Huh? Uaack!”

My body began to spaz out after I accepted everything.

My horse woke up standing and backing away as everybody else that woke up did as well.

One of the adventurers concerned turned and asked our temporary leader

“What the, is that guy ok?”

“Don’t look at me.. I don’t know shit about this.”

He instantly deflected the question.

I finally calmed down after a minute or so. Thinking about the bullshit that just happened I looked at my hands with Deva Oculi active.

“Whoa.”

Everyone stepped forward after seeing I was okay.

I could see the orange flame like aura all around me about a foot thick.

Looking up at my associates I saw their physical energy as well, but everybody’s was much different. Their physical auras were right under their mana auras, going from orange into their respective mana type colors.

Sachi finally stepped forward still in disbelief.

“Is this what happens when someone uses physical energy late? Because what the fuck?”

Little did she know it was because of an overpowered dormant perk I had no idea wasn’t active.

As I stood up everyone backed up again.

“What the hell is this level of pressure?”

My aura seemed to be effecting their perception, giving them danger signals.

I wondered if this was a physical aura greater or similar to an Orc.

36