Ch. 47 – Wow, More Searching
717 1 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I instantly sprinted back to the area me and Sachi sparred. While running I could feel a huge difference.

‘At the end of flexing a muscle there is something like an extra push.’

Arriving at the area I pulled out my longsword. I wanted to see if I could achieve getting a decent skill. The energy was based on pure physical exertion, and I could constantly return to peak condition thanks to Evolutionary Body. In other words, I could constantly spam physical techniques... theoretically.

....I looked like an idiot, swinging my sword around for a few minutes.

“It’s wayyy harder than you think Fazil.”

Sachi was speaking to me from behind. Everyone else from the camp also followed me some shaking their heads while some laughed.

“Haaaa... let me guess, it costs for you to teach me huh.”

Sachi smirked

“Of course, Physical Energy skills can be some of the best skills if you max them out hehehe.”

I could’ve swore there were crest insignias in Sachi’s eyes when she said that.

‘’Max them out’ mean they have a numeric level maybe? I wonder how that works.’

Shaking my head, I just kept it simple.

“How much?”

Sachi and the rest of my group had crest insignias in their eyes.

“15,000”
“15,000”
“15,000”
....
....
“15,000”

Staring at them all one by one I simply said

“Y’all got me fucked up”

While walking to my horse they were all trying to convince me how it was a good deal especially for someone with a low mana stat like me.

“Come on Fazil, with your C- mana, your attacks won’t have any bite, especially if those damn Orcs show up at the goblin village!”

“Nah, I’m broke.”

I ignored them and kept walking, little did they know once I return to Maso City I’m going to any library in the vicinity and learning some new P.E Skills.

*

Maso City Palace, Layla’s Office

“Grandpa did you find Hakon and Iona yet?”

Looking into a crystal orb Ivan can be seen literally crystal clear. Behind him was a snow white landscape with light snow fall around the area.

There are many ways to contact people on this planet and this is another one of them.

While shaking his head Ivan answered.

“No, it seems we’ve just missed them, at least that’s what the pile of steaming Behemoth corpses tell us. Eiichi is tracking their mana trail now.”

Sighing in relief Layla started flipping her dagger leisurely.

“Good, at least they’re alive and well for the most part.”

“Right, but they haven’t encountered a special variant yet, we should find them beforehand... So where is Fazil?”

Layla stopped flipping her knife abruptly causing it to land on her desk... again.

“Wellll~ we had an assassin problem, so he wanted to leave earlier than our usual way of doing it and I allowed it.”

Layla started rubbing the back of her head bitterly smiling.

Ivan’s face turned completely stale

“Layla...... we usually only go out a week on our own before the awakening... This is an entire year! Did you at least teach him how to use his Physical Energy, I sensed it was enormous without being active, that would definitely help him some.”

Layla stood up so fast it caused her chair to fly into the wall behind her and shatter.

“OH SHIT!!”

Before the crystal ball turned of you could hear Ivan palming the hell out of his forehead.

*

Back on the road with Fazil

After listening to constant nagging and bitching for 10 minutes, everybody gave up and went back to get some form of sleep.

Sure I could’ve used Domain of True Grit so we can keep moving, but these fools charged me 15k crest for a single P.E Skill. I’m charging them 2k-5k a piece if I do that, but I also don’t want my skills known.

Laying on my now sleeping horse I started thinking about Physical Energy, it was exceedingly different from how you use mana, it’s really dumbfounding.

It’s obviously a physical exertion, but I don’t know the way to make it click. For mana it’s way more mental, which is one of the primary reasons for the Intelligence stat.

‘Since constitution went up, I think that may be a factor.. I’m not sure and there’s not many ways for me to test it right now. Guess I’ll wait until after this mission.’

After some hours of sleep, all 15 of my associates packed up, ate and got ready to move out towards the mine.

‘There P.E did raise up.’

Their aura increased by like a couple of inches. Comparing it to mine, I completely overshadowed them, but I’m a different case.

It took us several hours to arrive at the mine, there were only a small group of guards along with the head miner and some hurriers at the site. These were the people capable of fighting groups of goblins as easy as breathing, or just needed the money bad.

The mining cave was huge and seemed to be the entrance to hell itself. Multiple carts could still be seen in front, the hurriers still entering and exiting as quickly and safely as they can transporting a beautiful shining black ore.

‘Damn what’s that ore?’

I activated Deva Oculi

——————————————————

Name: Adamantine
Quality: S
Ore Rank in World: 5
Possible Outcome of Weapon Tier: A - SS

——————————————————

‘Fucking mythical Adamantine is only a 5th rank ore here??.....’

I don’t know why I’m surprised anymore. I feel now I have more to search for if I want to create some of the best equipment ever created.

In Greek mythology there was a story of how Kronos used an adamantine sickle to castrate his father Uranus. Not only that it is also said to be used on the Gates of Hell, Satans shield, and even the armor of fallen angels...

‘I would’ve thought that would be the best ore.... I guess not..’

35