Ch. 58 – Stats all over the Place
2.7k 11 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

{True Reprisal}

And

{Low-Tier Physique}

Both of these caught my eye. True Reprisal is most likely a counter or revenge skill, and Low-Tier Physique seemed to be exactly what I wanted.

‘I should stay true to my initial train of thought and get the physique enhancement ability.’

I trace my finger to the page number written next to it and instantly started flipping the pages.

“Of course you choose the most impossible technique out of all of them.”

“Huh?

I stop flipping through the pages and turn to Layla

What’s so impossible about it exactly?”

Seems there may be a huge backlash the way Layla was shaking her head.

“Not only is it ridiculously difficult to learn, but this technique takes huge amounts of P.E/Qi on even the lowest form it has. Those few that did learn it, no one has ever gotten it past level 2 let alone evolving it.

I smiled on the inside.

‘That’s it?’

While my face had a contemplative appearance on the outside, inside I was basking in the relaxing waters of overpowered-ness.

“Layla, let me worry about that.”

With that said I continued flipping.

Layla instantly started shaking her head.

“Suit yourself, when you end up sleeping for hours, I won’t give you another skill.”

After a few seconds I finally arrived to the listed page. The title of the page had a stamp on it that basically marked it as an unusable broken technique.

Ignoring it I smiled and started reading.

*

Northern area of Paleo

The snow was steadily falling, everything capped off with inches of the thick snow except for one large circular area that was melted through showing the grass.

Around a campfire a group of people sat down and not too far away a large dragon can be seen contently snoring.

“About time you slow bastards showed up.”

Hakon Azouf snorted while looking at the new additions.

Ivan Mehz, Eiichi Sendai, Ren Sendai, Astrid and lastly Hakon’s own brother Sten Azouf.

This made the large campfire cast seven large shadows.

“We’ve yet to find where they land at on this continent, wether they come from the far north or northwest is still unknown.”

Queen Iona who was drawing a map of Paleo spoke. She took it upon herself to map out the continent.

They couldn’t send out scouts to handle that job as they usually would, but due to the ridiculous danger that comes with Paleo they needed someone equally as powerful.

With a dragon close to adulthood as her steed she was more than ready to traverse the continent.

Each time this has been done on other continents it’s always a huge endeavor.

To put it in perspective, Mesozo, Aksum, Tiara, Hausa, and Paleo are about if not greater than the size of Earth... as continents.

Scouts that take these jobs upon themselves have to be cartographers as well as High-Tier Fighters.

“We should take our time and scour as much as we can of this continent, the behemoths aren’t even from here, that much we know.”

Ren had a point, no one had a clue why the behemoths constantly traveled here.

Are they just warmongers? Aggressively expanding? Running from an even more powerful enemy? The pawns of a powerful enemy?

These are just some of the basic questions that haven’t been answered.

“Let’s just focus on finding their camp, Hakon what have you been able to gather while you were out here?”

Hakon turned to Ivan while scratching his cheek.

“Nothing but dogshit really, all I know is their main camp should be two days out in the initial direction we were heading in.”

“Yeah... that is dogshit info..”

“...pfft”
“Hahaha”
“Hehehe”

Only some of the most powerful Arch-Humans could comfortably laugh in such a freezing desolate area.

*

35%...

‘Shit... good thing I decided to learn the other two Qi skills before I started this..’

The Low-Tier Physique skill proved to be a special one indeed, sometimes speeding up by 5% then hitting a wall for a couple of hours even at my learning speed.

The two Qi skills I learned before were more simple, allowing maneuverability and attacks respectively.

—————————————————

{Malleable Steps Lv. 1
- When blocking can disperse the force through feet.
- Foot placement much easier regardless of terrain.}

—————————————————

{Qi Slash Lv. 1
- A simple slash with your Qi embedded in it, unbound potential.}

—————————————————

At first I was surprised at Qi Slash, but I realized it was just stating the obvious. With every technique having the ability to evolve, plus my ability to combine skills, even the weakest skill can become the strongest.

....40%......45%

“How monstrous is the potential of this skill?”

“Tch”

Layla clicked her tongue while leisurely reading a book.

“Your lucky this library is open all the time.”

Closing her book she laid her head on the table.

....50%...75%.....95%

I’ve read through this technique so many times I’m quite sure I memorized the entire thing.

100%

“Finally..”

—————————————————

{Low-Tier Physique Lv. 1
- Increases all physical stats by one level.
- Toughness of the skin increases by 2-fold of your current Constitution.
- All benefits can only be sustained while the ability is active.}

—————————————————

“Wow..”

An active skill that I could probably use most of the time.

I hurriedly tried out the skill.

The table shook slightly as a minuscule shock wave left from my body.

——————————————————

Name: Fazil
Age: 17
Class: Lord of the Sword
Mana Type: Pure
Affiliation: Himself
A.K.A: Young One, Monster

Strength: B+ (A-)
Agility: A (A+)
Dexterity: D (D+)
Stamina: SS+ (SSS-)
Constitution: B- (B)
Intelligence: A-
Willpower: B+
Mana: S-
Luck: A

Passive Perks: Deva Oculi, Divine Comprehension, Soul Devourer, Self Reflection, Evolutionary Body, Way of the Sword, Old Lord’s Movement, ????
Skills: Complete Sword Mastery, Complete Enchanting Mastery, Beginner-Lower Spear Affinity, Low-Tier Physique Lv. 1, Qi Slash Lv. 1, Malleable Steps Lv. 1, Beginner Thrust Lv. 4, Mirroring Mana Blade, Domain of True Grit, Maniacal Mana Technique

——————————————————

“Now I need to train.”

34