Epilogue 6: Down the Warp Pipe
305 0 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Goombella hopped up on a warp pipe and furrowed her brows. “Okay, you two!” she shouted. “This is the entrance to the Minus Zone. It’s a realm adjacent to Subcon whose properties are unknown, unstudied, and uncharted. We will be some of the first people to ever enter this place, and whatever happens, we’re going to be at an incredible risk. Are you still up for it?”

“Ehhh...” Luigi was starting to shiver at the thought of incredible danger with no expectations as to what might lie before them.

“Of course we are!” King/Princess Boo(ette) said. Right now he was in King boo form, but he had decided that he was going to remain as Booette for the majority of their excursion into the Minus Zone; Luigi preferred that form and he enjoyed making him happy, even if all it usually took was a heinous chuckle to scare him into complete paralysis.

He chuckled, “Yuck yuck yuck yuck!” And just like that Luigi jumped. It really was that easy.

“Well, once we enter, there’s no going back until we’ve mapped out the whole place. So... any last hesitations? Anyone forgot a change of overalls?”

“N..no, we’re fine...” Luigi said.

“Then let’s go!”

At this, King Boo put on the Super Crown and became Booette. She stuck out her over-long tongue and licked Luigi across the face, which once again made him jump, and then hopped into the warp pipe.

16