Chapter 1
1.6k 1 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello, and welcome to my first attempt to both write a contest entry, LitRPG, and Smut all in one! I cannot promise it will be good, but I will do my best to write something I would want to read. I will not be posting any chapters to my patreon until I get this up to the 40k words needed for the contest. so you all will be getting them as I write them. however, once I hit that magic number, I will be taking a slight break just to get ten more chapters written so I can stay just far enough ahead on there. I hope you all enjoy and stick with me for this journey that this book will be for me! 

It was a Friday night like any other. People got off from their nine to five jobs, drinks flowed, and families laughed together in relaxation. After all, the week was over, and most people had two days of freedom to either get things done or relax in style before having to go back into the office. Monday was not far off, and the time in between now and then remained as precious as could be, not one second of it to be wasted. Especially for those who lived for the nightlife, going out on the town partying it up.

As it was every weekend, the hedonists came to a warehouse in full force. After all, this was an invite-only club that was only open from Friday night to Sunday evening. It did not matter whether your vice was drugs, sex, or something in the middle, this was the best spot in the city to experience it. From waitresses and cooks all the way up to the mayor and police chief, those who sought pleasure all desired to get an invite to this weekly party. Where the high-brow and low-brow mingled, putting aside all worries about how rich one was, or the power they wielded. No bribing or asking for favors, nor was there any attempts to corrupt those higher. All that mattered was how much pleasure could they give, and then receive in kind.

The owner of this party was none other than one Max Jones. All his life, he had lived in money, and when his parents passed away, all of it was given to him. There was so much money, that by living off interest alone he had a higher income than most managers and even some board members. He barely touched the money, save when he went to university for business, and that was only a portion of one month's interest for his entire first year. Up till then, he had been a frugal and calculating young man determined to make a splash as an entrepreneur. That all changed within the first month of his degree. Countless parties, filled with booze and bodies, had opened his eyes and mind to the joys of hedonism. He still stuck with his program, but he only barely graduated at the end of it. Every weekend was spent drunk, partying it up at multiple different locations in the two days. Even during the week, he hit up parties that he got invited to, never getting tired of the rush of just spending time dancing and drinking with people. That, and the orgies they usually led to were fantastic.

The more functions he attended, the more he found what he liked and disliked. Turns out he gladly welcomed most things, as long as it was consensual. When it was a play was one thing, but taking advantage of someone either unable to respond or resist always seemed wrong. That was one of the few reasons that fights broke out at those parties, but the offender was always the one ganged up on. Everyone stopped for a minute to make sure the victim was alright, before just going back into it afterwards. After all, if someone was not finding pleasure and enjoyment in it, none of them saw it as proper fun.

Going into his final year, Max finally decided that it was time to use some of his money a bit more selfishly. Thus started the year long project of buying a warehouse in a good location, and renovating it to fit his vision. The ultimate den of debauchery, with a filled bar, private rooms that anyone could make use of, and plenty of secure anchor points in all kinds of location. Stripper poles, hanging cages on motorized chains, and a complete sound system ran through its entirety made it the premium party place. However, the biggest expense easily came from all of the insulation and sound-proofing the place went through. After all, he did not want to shush people during the middle of the festivities, and dealing with noise complaints would be a sure-fire way to quickly go out of business.

When it was finally up and running, Max started going through his contacts. After all, he was done with the random fucks who would just assault people who did not want it, as well as the assholes who felt self-important and tried to rule over everyone. This was going to be an exclusive club, and he wanted to make it a great and positive experience for all. He called up people who he had partied with before, people who had run parties, and got in touch with everyone he wanted to do this with. Bouncers, bartenders, servers, cooks, managers, and cleaning staff were so easy to fill it wasn't even funny. His first choices were so down for the idea that he did not even have to post an ad looking for people. Especially considering that they got free access to the location whenever they were off, all of his contacts were entirely down with coming and working for him. After obtaining all of the licenses he needed to, he reached out through his network and got a bunch of people invited for their opening weekend. There was no entrance cover, but booze and food were still needed to be paid for. After all, what better way to cover the overhead than to make it fully self-functioning.

Back to the present day, years later, people gathered for when it opened at 7 PM. The crew inside was doing their last-minute preps, making sure everything was orderly for what was to be another weekend of mayhem and debauchery. As it was every weekend, Max himself was there, ready to join on in the festivities. Sure, he was the owner, but the whole reason he set this up was so he could have a safe and comfortable place to party whenever he wanted. When he was satisfied with his appearance in the mirror, he walked up to the front entrance of the large building, greeting everyone that he passed by. At this point, everyone here was as close as any family, with bonds tied through the sheer amount of time spent together, both clothed and not. With two of his bouncers flanking him on either side, he unlocked the door and opened it wide. "Hello everyone! And welcome, to Weekend's Paradise!"

16