Chapter 2
1.3k 1 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Please check in with our front desk, leave all worldly problems at the door and enjoy yourselves this fine weekend!" Max called out enthusiastically. The whole crowd cheered and slowly started working their way through the double doors. While most people here had an invite and just went through the usual steps, some thought themselves above the system. Lines such as 'Don't you know who I am?' and 'You better let me in. Wouldn't want to mysteriously get shut down, now would we?' were common place at the doors. Max's personal favourite was always the 'Don't mess with me, you would not want to get on my parents' bad side.' Those people were usually more surprised than anything when their very own parents showed up and looked at them with disgust for trying to force their ways in. The defeat in their eyes as they were escorted from the premises was always surprisingly tasty.

Of course, there were people who hung out by the door without an invite. Their hope was that someone with an invite would stretch their hand out and bring them in with. The only ones that could do that were people who had been going for a year, and were given an invite privilege per year of membership. That was the best way found so far to bring in new members and maintaining a close-knit community, but sometimes it was a struggle. Usually, people invited their friends or other people they knew from the scene, but when it was randomly given to one of the people outside the doors, things became more uncertain. After all, there was no time for a background check, nor was there anyone who could testify to their character. Due to that, people were rarely invited by standing at the doors.

Thankfully for Max, he did not have to worry about any of that. He hired people to run everything so he could just sit back and enjoy the nightlife for every moment he could. His security was top notch, as some of the people who worked for him were former special forces. They just enjoyed getting their funk on as much as anyone else. Heading back inside, he walked up to the bar, getting his first of many drinks to start the night off, as well as placing his food order for the evening. Tonight felt like a pasta night to him.

As he did this, the guests started coming in and getting comfy. Most started getting food and drinks, and were easing into the night. Greetings were sent back and forth, as regulars started chatting up with one another to catch up on how they were doing. Most talks were completely on the mundane and boring, but it was more so to get it out of the way. A few of the regulars, one of who happened to be one of the lawyers working directly under the DA, always came in and then immediately stripped everything. They were people who felt clothing to be restrictive, but were forced to wear it in the city due to societal distaste towards the notion of running around naked. It wasn't to flaunt their bodies or anything like that, they just got to their comfiest state as fast as they could. Although, some of them had such nice bodies that you could not help but want to stare.

As the refreshments were brought out and people relaxed, the party finally started to get under way. People moved to the dance floor, the gaming lounge or just together towards the comfy couches and chairs dotted around the venue. As the last few people from outside that actually had invites came in through the doors, they got closed and locked in place. Sure, there may be a few stragglers that would be let in, or some of the attendees who would end up wanting or needing to leave, but those doors would barely open between now and Sunday afternoon. This was a party that would keep going all weekend long, and everyone was glad to be able to kick back and relax without worry. As the DJ announced that the doors were now locked, more cheers rang out, followed by people starting to strip their clothes off.

Hours went by, and the booze and sex kept flowing freely. Strip poker and drunk video games went on, people laughed and had fun, with barely any smiles losing their luster despite the hours spent awake. Max himself was in the middle of a Congo line in the middle of the dance floor. However, instead of just holding onto each other's shoulders, they were trying to keep either their dick or strap-on in the person ahead of them. It was incredibly difficult, mainly due to the lube that dripped onto the floor beneath from the connection points. People kept slipping, laughing and getting back into position to continue.

Eventually that just devolved into a giant orgy in the middle of the dance floor, and it wasn't even the first one of the night. The poker table had beaten them to it, with the winner being treated as a queen by all her former competitors. As Max was straight in the middle of the pile in the dance area, he was unsurprised when he got approached by numerous people of different genders. One was a regular, who happened to be a veterinarian who had a thing for pet play. She just handed him her leash and got on top, licking his member affectionately. As they did, one of the other people who approached was one of the new blood. He was a guy invited by one of the police lieutenants, but Max had no knowledge about him other than that.

"Hey there, I have heard you are down to try anything." the newcomer asked, hands on his hips. His crotch was thrusted out, but he did not need to in the first place. It was long and thick, and already seemed to be well on the way to being fully hard.

Max did a very obvious motion of looking down at it, before looking back up to the man, staring him right in the eyes. "Sure am, but good luck finding something I haven't tried." Winking, he pulled the leash into him, getting the woman to start taking him down her throat. "There we go, good bitch. Do it well, and I'll give you a treat." With a moan escaping between the space of her mouth and his cock, the woman started going to town on him, savoring his taste eagerly.

The newcomer did not even spare a glance downwards, only checking out Max and his body the entire time. "Well, have you ever tried erotic asphyxiation?"

Max adopted a pensive look on his face, all the while letting groans of satisfaction due to the diligent work of his new 'pet'. As he thought back, in the decade he had spent trying everything he could and enjoying the party scene, he could not remember ever getting choked. Sure, some of his partners had him do it for them, and the thrill he got during that time was immense. One of such partners was currently on the other end of the leash after all, so the feeling had to have been mutual. Looking back at the newcomer, her gave a smirk and said, "Sure, I'm down to try it out." Pushing on his pet's forehead, he guided her forward with a short tug of the leash.

Moving together, the three of them walked off the dance floor and over to the couches, gently stepping between the bodies. Once there, Max laid down on his back. "Now girl, it's time for your treat. Up!" Eagerly, she got up on top and inserted him into her, and just started riding him reverse cowgirl. Tilting his head backwards, he looked up at the man, "So, may I know the name of the dick I am about to choke on?"

The Man smirked, slowly stroking his member. "Name's Rob. Which is fitting, since I am about to rob you of your breath." Without any more fanfare, Rob thrust his cock straight into Max's open mouth, going straight down to the root. As he moved back and forth, his balls smacked repeatedly into Max's face, but he didn't care. That was part of the fun of getting throat fucked after all. As Rob picked up more and more speed, he put his hands straight on the throat of the person eagerly sucking his cock.

The three of them phased out all of the rest, just enjoying the pleasure of the moment. Max did his best to keep the leash tight, as he knew that she got more pleasure this way. The way she tightened up on him each time he felt the leash go taut helped him believe it more. However, as it went on, Max's lungs started to burn. His mind started to panic and subconsciously tried to bring as much air in as he could. However, Rob's cock was still lodged firmly down his throat, causing the suction on his member to increase dramatically. Before anyone knew what was going on, Rob let out his load, straight into Max's lungs. All it takes to drown is the barest amount of water to enter one's lungs, and Rob's load was not exactly small. While Rob was lost in ecstasy, Max's survival instincts kicked in as he started to drown right there in his own club. In a desperate last attempt by his subconscious, he let out the largest load he had up to date straight into his pet's pussy, causing her to go off as well. Neither of them moved, which kept anyone from finding out until it was too late. That day, the last thing that Max heard before he died was the moans of passion and satisfaction all around him.

15