Chapter 3
5.6k 10 61
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

...

 

- …||…Mmmhhh…. Dark all around, I can't open my eyes, I hear a small drum sound very near. Oh, it's a heartbeat? … warm in here, so cozy…||…

 

 

- …||…how much time did I slept? Oh, I can hear some voices. A woman is singing now? And a what, a guitar is playing? Such a gentle voice…||…

 

...

 

- …||…I really need to stay awake. There's a male voice now, and a sound off patting near? Is that guy patting my mother’s belly to call me? Stop with the racket, I'm sleeping here! There, 2 kicks. You pat my mom, I kick your hand! Argh!!! Now it's even worse, the both of them are talking, seems like mom is jumping! Argh, I'm going to throw up!...||…

 

...

 

- …||… Flow of Magic, was it? Let me see, flow is something that it's moving, maybe like a river? But it's inside me? On mom? On the world out there? Let me see if I can sense my Flow and mom’s Flow…there's something… Oooh!… A warm feeling, like warm heat running inside me, inside mom, between mom and me…….sleepy….||…

 

...

 

- …||… Flow inside me…Flow on mom… Flow between mom and me…Flow between mom and dad…Flow between mom and outside…||…

 

...

 

- …||…Flow…Flow…Flow… nothing else to do, I wonder when I will be born… Oops, almost lost it… Flow… Flow…||…

 

...

 

- …||…Heeyyyy!!! Stop that! I was sleeping! Who is slapping me??... Oooohhh!!!! Hello, world!!!!! Brrr… so cold! Where was the pushing of the contractions of my mother? I was sleeping the whole time?Seems that I can't see very well. Ah, I know! New-borns cannot see very far. After birth, a baby sees only in black and white, with shades of grey. As the months go by, he will slowly start to develop his color vision at around 4 months… I remember reading about this when I was still in middle school. Memory Gift, fully functioning!...||…

 

- …||…Hello mom! You're pretty!? Amazingly pretty!? That's dad? Good looking!!... What is that? Ooh, feeding time! Great, I'm starving!... I can still feel mom’s heartbeat…so cozy…||…

 

...

 

- …||… I wonder how much time has passed. I sleep, eat, I sense my Magic Flow and Flow of everyone that comes in my reach, I'm starting to feel the Flow of things further than some days ago… I still can't see very well in colors, which means that I'm less than 4 months old. Oh well, can't do anything about it… I still don't understand what mom and dad say. Some words sound Japanese, but I think I heard a lot of English words as well, and a lot of words in a strange language…on the same sentence? Weird… Flow… Flow… A tree?... Flow… Cow?... Flow… strange small animal… Flow…Flow…||…

 

...

 

- …||… Flow…Flow… dad is coming… Yeah right, talk as much as you like, I still don't understand you… Flow going to dad's hand…Flow curving faster and faster…What is he doing? Is that a wind whirlpool on his hand?? I can see that, you are right in front of me! Here, a smile for you. What, you are throwing that to the toy above my crib? Oh, the toy is moving! Nice… let me see… my Flow, Flow curving faster and faster on my hand…there, you are not the only one to do that. Here, I can also throw this to the toy. Watch and learn!... Oops, I messed up, the toy is turning like a crazy wheel, my dad is surprised with is mouth open, screaming, I think he is calling mom!...||…

 

- …||…I broke the toy, mom is coming, dad doesn't stop calling for her, where can I hide? Better if I pretend it was not me… They are talking… mom is surprised, she looks at me, smiles, yells at my father, she's pulling his ear! Nice mom, show him who's the boss! Dad seems desperate. Mmmhhh…I need to help him. Mom is looking at me, she's talking… sorry, can't understand you, but I can feel her Flow of Magic… concentrating on her hand…Flow rolling… is that a small water ball? Ok dad, I'll help you…My Flow, Flow rolling faster and faster on my hand…there, a small water ball for you!...||…

 

- …||…Dad is rubbing his ear, talking with mom, mom is looking at me, she can't stop smiling, my father is grabbing me! Hey, stop jumping around like that, I'm going to throw up! See? I let go of my water ball, right on your face! Shut up, mom is talking! No, sorry, I still can't understand you. But she seems serious. She's making another water ball while speaking, looking at me and nodding her head, like saying that I should not do that. Now the water ball disappeared. Oh, seems like it's dad turn to speak and make another wind whirlpool looking at me and nodding his head, like saying that I should not do that. Ok, I nod my head in an agreement, also with a very serious face. Ah, they look surprised! Yes, I'm very smart, I don't just sleep and eat, I understand more or less what you want to say!...||…

 

- …||…They are still looking at me with a dumbfounded look on their face… maybe I shouldn't have nodded my head and made such a serious face, I'm what, 6 months old? Ok, let me show you… Flow…Flow… water ball on my left hand, wind whirlpool on my right hand. Disperse the Flow, the water and the wind magic disappeared. I look at them very seriously and nod my head in agreement again. They are still surprised, but they also nod in agreement. They are smiling a little, mom is talking to me… Ooh! I know that song! Dad is picking that…sitar instrument??? Oh, that's what he was playing every time that mom song to me! Better if I practice my control of Magic when I'm alone, I don't want to scare them again. And I more or less promised that I wasn't going to make the water ball and the wind whirlpool again…||…

 

...

 

- …||…Well, that didn't last long! It's what, 6 days after I broke my toy with my wind whirlpool? And I've been very careful, never using my Magic when they are awake or there's a visitor in the house. Mom and dad are testing me, it seems that they are having fun. These two are worst than me! Mom is showing me a water ball on her left hand and a ball of light on her right hand. Dad is showing a wind whirlpool on one hand and a fireball on the other hand. Seems like mom uses Light and Water Magic and dad uses Wind and Fire? I'm looking at their hands very seriously. Mom disperses her magic. I'm sensing her Flow, she's speaking… it's that magical chanting? Flow curving… a water ball appears… she keeps the Magic in control… her Flow is changing, the magical chanting sounds different, Flow concentrating… a ball made of Light appears on the other hand… she keeps the Magic in control… it seems that she gathers her Flow of Magic from the inside of her, shapes in the way that she wants and make it appear on her hand. Now, dad is doing the exact same thing but seems that the chanting is different. I don't know why but seems that they need to use different chants to different magic's. I can't speak yet, so until now, I've been practicing my Flow gathering and control without any chanting, I just use my imagination to give form to my magic. I can even create some animal figures with water magic and make them move with wind magic. I'm like a magical puppeteer!...||…

 

 

- …||…Today something seems off. The rabbit man, I think he is my father’s friend, considering that I've been seeing him since I was born, he's looking at me very seriously. I never saw him like that, so serious and with both his ears pointed to the sky. He is always goofing around with father, talking and drinking and always with one of his ears dropped. But today, he is different. Mmmhh... mom is talking to me, she dispersed her magic and she's pointing to my hands. Ok, you really want me to show to this 2mt tall-strong as a wrestler-rabbit man that I can imitate you? Ok, let me show to all of you who's the boss around here!!! I start by feeling my Flow, my mother, my dad, the rabbit man... since my inside Flow is little I will use some from you 3, just a little for you not to sense what I'm doing... Here, 3 balls off water, light, fire and one wind whirlpool!! Now, behold my power!! Kneel before me!!!! Muahmuahmuah!!!…Mom, Dad, and the Rabbit wrestler are looking at me with their mouths open, in complete silence…||…

 

- …||…Oops, seems like I messed up. They seem to be in shock! Here, a smile for you... no reaction... the rabbit man is approaching me, what a serious face. I can sense is Magic Flow, his chanting is different... I'm in trouble? Ooh, a ball of rock is forming on his left hand... his Magic Flow is different now, strange, powerful...a new chant... Ooh, a dark ball on his right hand! Wait, dark?? Pitch dark, completely dark! Now he's dispersing his magic. Mmmmhh... Earth and Dark Magic, really? Ooh, he's concentrating is Magic Flow again, the same chant, a rock ball in one hand... the strange Flow is gathering, the different chanting, a dark ball appeared on his other hand... What, are you waiting for me? Mom is looking at me, with a gentle smile and she's nodding her head. Ok, don't blame me if you all have a heart attack... I start by gathering my Magic Flow, but I have so little that I'm feeling very tired. If I gather any Flow from them, they will notice. This time, I gather Magic Flow from outside. From the cows, the goats, the trees, from the air... slowly, concentrating... here, a rock ball forming on my left hand... now, again... Flow... concentrating... here, a dark ball on the other hand, pitch black, looks like a Dark Hole! Scary! Mom, Dad, and the Rabbit wrestler are in complete silence, mom has one hand on her head and she’s wobbling!…||…

 

- …||…Oops, mom fainted... dad is jumping around laughing like crazy, the rabbit wrestler is nodding at me and smiling... And with this, Magical Gift, fully functioning! Hey, no one is going to help mom?...||…

 

61