Madoka in Mexico – Chapter 2: Wandering Through the Desert and There Isn’t Exactly That Much to Do
99 3 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Squadala," Homura said in her most emotionless tone. No-one made a response, nor did they even react. The desert was too quiet, too serene for anyone to break the silence beyond what had to be said. It was simply a matter of respect. Or something.

Kyoko was obviously the one to kill the somber mood. "So what about Mami Tomoe?" She asked. "How come she isn't with us?"

"She was supposed to," Madoka said in return. "But she went earlier this week so she could be ahead of us. I have no idea what happened to her, though..."

"That's kinda worrisome," Kyoko said. "Mexico is a dangerous place."

"Oh yeah, didn't you and she used to be magical girl partners with somewhat romantic undertones?"

"I don't think so," Kyoko replied. "I don't believe the manga spinoff you are referring to is actually canon."

"Even the Drama CDs?"

"Eh.... Probably not. At least I don't want them to be. Whether or not they are is entirely up to the Magica Quartet, but hear my plea; I wish for the show and only the show to be canon."

"Kyoko, I don't think they can hear you. And even if they did, I don't think they care."

"Why shouldn't they? We're their characters!"

"Yeah, the characters they emotionally mutilated, killing all our families and generally ruining our lives across a billion timelines."

"Good point."

It was a while later when the three came upon a small town seemingly straight out of the set of Jonah Hex--

Really? Jonah Hex? Out of all the westerns you could have POSSIBLY had me reference... No, that's it. Screw this story. I quit.

3