Madoka in Mexico – Chapter 3: Arriving at a Small Mexican Town Straight Out of All the Movies, Wow
65 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Oh, hello there. I'm the new narrator. Apparently we left off when the magical girls had arrived at this new town and were meeting with its sheriff. Let's take a look:

"Why greetin'," the sheriff greeted. "I'm Sheriff Flint. You can call me Sheriff Flint."

"Hi, Sheriff Flint," Madoka said.

"Now, what brings you here, you Freudian Trio?"

"Now wait," Kyoko said. "What do you mean, Fr-"

Homura interrupted Kyoko once again. "Sir, you have approximately six point three seconds to dodge."

"Now I'll have you know, you don't have to call me si-" a bullet rang through his chest, and he promptly collapsed onto the ground.

"Every time. Every damn time," Homura said.

Madoka kneeled over Sheriff Flint. "I'm so sorry," she cried. "I wasn't strong enough to save you..."

"Don't worry, young girl..." The Sheriff weakly whispered. "All you can do now is... Save Mexico..." He plucked his sheriff star off his shirt and pinned it on her chest. "The fate of the country--" And then he died.

"Wow," Homura said. "He didn't even get to finish his last words this time. Strange."

Madoka stood up and saw the fleeting figures running away from the scene. "Must be the assassin. As Sheriff Kaname of Mexico, I declare war on the drug cartels!" She launched her sombrero like a pink frisbee of spinning death, knocking him to the ground. The sombrero returned to her and she put it back on her head. Homura took the others' hands, froze time, and walked them over to the passed-out murderer before he could regain consciousness.

Madoka kicked the assassin awake. "Hey guy," she greeted with a wide smile. He screamed. Homura picked him up by the shirt and growled unintelligibly at him, before throwing him back down. It sounded kind of like "Where's Rachel?!" but that was nonsense, so Kyoko ignored it.

Madoka pressed down one foot against his chest. "Are you working for Sayaka?" Madoka asked simply. She put further pressure on his stomach. He yelped, then nodded furiously. "Then tell us where her base of operations is located."

"I...I can't..." the man groaned. Madoka snapped her fingers. Homura responded by pulling out a desert eagle and shooting the man's left arm. He bellowed out in pain and began to cry. She shot the other one next.

"Okay, okay," the assassin whimpered. "She's in the Chichen Itza. I swear."

"Good," Madoka said, releasing her foot from the man. "C'mon guys, let's go."

"You're just going to leave him here?" Kyoko asked. "You're not going to kill him, or maim him further for good measure?"

"Of course not," Homura said. "We're fourteen year old Japanese girls. Why would you even expect something like that out of us?"

2