Madoka in Mexico – Chapter 4: The Chichen Itza Is That One Level from Halo 3, Right?
64 4 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Thanks to time-freezing, the days it took to walk to the Chichen Itza turned into a couple of seconds in real life. Though, holding Homura's hand the entire time was kind of awkward, Kyoko found out. Who knew a girl's hands could be so sweaty?

Now they were at the base of this mighty Olmec Pyramid, built to appease all the mythical gods on nearby Mount Olympus. Even Kyoko was daunted by this intense sight. It also made her kind of hungry.

"Is this really where Sayaka is?" she asked.

"Of course," Homura said. "The assassin said just as much; it's not like he would have lied to us or anything. Assassins are trustworthy."

They entered the temple, and immediately upon doing so, thousands of guns began firing, all at once. Apparently they were aware that they were coming. This literal shower of bullets swarmed the girls, and it took extreme efforts in dodging as well as high-powered character shields to avoid being killed. Kyoko was hit in the arm, though only by a grazing bullet, so it was not serious. She pulled out her lance-nunchuck thing and took out a few dozen soldiers in one swing; apparently she was playing Dynasty Warriors?

All of the mooks were cleared out soon enough, leaving only the miniboss.... Mami Tomoe?! Oh no, she was a witch too, now!

"Mami, no!!!!" Madoka was highly distraught by this turn of events.

"Ha, I've never felt better in my life," Mami began. "Being a witch is absolutely amazing. You ought to try it!

"Never!" Kyoko shouted. "I'd rather die than harvest the pain of innocents like you are implied to be doing!"

"Oh, well--" a shot of pink light hit Mami's forehead, blowing it completely up, along with her soul gem, instantly killing her. Madoka lowered her bow, and shed a single manly tear.

"Let's go defeat Sayaka," she said. Homura patted her on the back, trying to comfort her.

They began their walk down the really long hallway towards the final room, which was probably a loading screen in disguise, and readied themselves for a duel for the ages.

"So I guess this is it," Kyoko said.

"Yep," Madoka agreed.

"Yes," Homura concurred.

"How are we going to be able to kill Sayaka too...?" Kyoko wasn't sure she could even do it.

"Oh, we aren't going to," Madoka said cheerfully. "We're going to save her!" Wait, what about... Nevermind, Kyoko thought. "Actually, that's why we brought you, Kyoko."

What? "What?"

Homura answered. "You will see what you must do when we enter. Trust me."

"Uhh... Maybe?" They were at the door now, and Homura slammed it open in an instant, defying all physics ever.

There she was: Witch Sayaka Miki. While Homura shot her uzi and Madoka tossed her sombrero, Kyoko could only stare. Her lustrous glowing aura.... That armor, even more form fitting than she remembered... Kyoko couldn't resist any longer.

"HOT DAMN GURL," Kyoko shouted. "LOOK AT DAT BOD."

Sayaka's head turned. "Kyoko?" The glowing aura suddenly vanished, and she fell to the ground. She smiled, now cured by the power of friendship.

"Congratulations!" Madoka, Homura, and Kyoko all said in tandem, clapping cheerfully. Madoka was unable to contain her pure delight, and attack hugged Sayaka, who gladly embraced in return. All was well. Kyoko even smiled.

Madoka put handcuffs on Sayaka's wrists. "Sorry, but you still have to pay for your crimes," she explained. "And as Sheriff Kaname of Mexico, I hereby place you under arrest." Sayaka complied, though not without a certain melancholy.

Suddenly, Homura grabbed Madoka's hands and stared into her eyes.

"Madoka," Homura said simply.

"Yeah..........?????" Madoka asked, perplexed.

"Marry me."

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat.

The End???????????????????

(Nope. To be continued, in MY BIG FAT MADOKA WEDDING)

1