My Big Fat Madoka Wedding – Chapter 1: Whaaaaaaaaaaaat.
64 3 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Madoka.”

“Yeah......??????”

“Marry me.”

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat. Kyoko spat out her drink, or would have had she actually been drinking something. Which she was. Apple juice to be precise. But now she wondered if it was spiked with vodka.

Madoka's face held a similar reaction. “Whaaaaaat?”

“Yes. Marry me.”

“I....uhhh....I...”

“It is important that you do. For you see, it is key to a successful timeline in which nobody dies and every witch is obliterated.”

“What about Mami,” interjected Kyoko.

Homura continued. “Our wedding will be a magnificent ceremony, and as a result, all witches on the planet will wish to crash the party and will attack at the same time, so as not to let us complete our vows.”

“So like if you two get married,” Kyoko said. “Your magical energies will cause some crazy mega-powerful energy blast that could change the universe and completely overcome entropy? And that is why they will all attack?

“No,” Homura answered. “They just really don't like parties.”

“Wait,” Madoka said. “If all the witches attacked at once... Is this really the wisest idea...?”

“No, it is,” Homura said. “Trust me.” Kyoko was so peeved sometimes at Homura's constant vagueness, but she hadn't been wrong yet. Hopefully this would be no exception.

Sayaka, handcuffed and foot-tied and sitting on her knees began to stir suddenly. Madoka looked at her with an eyebrow raised. Sayaka hopped on her knees and grew a wide smile on her face.

“What is it, Sayaka?” Madoka asked.

“Madoka make me maid of honor make me maid of honor make me maid of honor... I wanna be maid of honor!!” Sayaka hopped a full foot with only her knees, giddy with excitement.

“Uhh, ok. After your trial, of course.”

“Yes!!!” Sayaka beamed with glee. “I can't wait for my conviction!”

“They do have the right to a fair and speedy trial here in Mexico, right?” Kyoko wondered.

“I think so?” Madoka said.

“Well then we can have the trial tomorrow!” Sayaka exclaimed. “This is gonna be awesome!”

“I'll gather the judge and jury and such,” Homura said. “Focus on finding lawyers and we will be set.”

“Hmm.... I know someone good for the prosecution...” Madoka said.

“And I totally got the best lawyer,” Sayaka added. “I'm stoked.” Kyoko wondered if the trial would be as easy and enjoyable as the others did. One could only hope so, at least. Only time would tell... Or, at least the next chapter would tell.

2