MBFMW – Chapter 6 – Chapter 8: Resolutions, Revelations, Revengeances, and Retributions
16 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It’s not a dream this time. I can see the wedding around me. There’s the main Kyubey, still holding Madoka within his grip. And there’s the wedding guests, looking at me wearily. It seems I am floating now, about thirty feet high. I can no longer control my body as it begins attacking the guests with dark-purple magic. They scream and begin to scatter, but I cannot hear much of anything, as if I am underwater. Guess that means I’m a witch, then.

Actually kind of peaceful like this. No it’s not a dream, but it feels like one. Everything happens on autopilot, and I get to watch however I want. I hope I don’t kill anybody, but if I do, there’s nothing I can do about it, so I have no worries.

Kyubey’s words finally make sense. I can finally understand the cycle of fighting witches and becoming witches… It really is important. My contribution to the incubators is greater than anything else I’ve done in my life. The universe will live days longer than it would have, all because of me. This is what makes me happy.

I see Madoka escape from Kyubey, ripping the ribbons off of her neck. It was a struggle but she did it, and now she is running towards me, yelling things and crying her eyes out. Maybe she will join me? I bet she will be a mighty powerful witch. Even moreso than me. But no, instead of this she shoots a magic arrow at me. I feel nothing, but my body shakes somewhat. One of my own beams is a fair return, right? Hopefully, because that is what my own body gives her. It knocks the bow out of her hands, and she cries more fiercely than ever. She shouts something, and-- Wait. I can hear it. I can hear her. I can hear her?

“Kyoko! Please turn back to normal! You have the sexiest body around!”

My body begins to shake again. I can feel it this time. A bright golden glow exudes from me. No… I begin to glow a golden hue.. No…. I start glowing and shit. Yes. Yes! I’m… Free!


Kyoko dropped to the ground, healed by the Power of Friendship! Madoka rushed over and kneeled over her. She was badly beaten and barely conscious, but she was safe.

“So… Compliments really are the best secret magical girl powers, huh…?” Kyoko said in a faint voice. She raised her hand from the ground and gently rubbed Madoka’s cheek. “I love you… You know… that?” Her hand fell, too weak to stay up that long.

Madoka leaned further in and kissed her on the right cheek. “You’re so silly,” she giggled. “This isn’t a funeral or anything. You’re not going to die.”

“Sure… feels like it.”

“I won’t let that happen. If you tell me it’s wrong to hope, I’ll tell you you’re wrong every time. Because… I love you too.” Madoka blinked, and suddenly Kyoko was fully conscious. Wow. She sat up and planted her lips on hers. This moment felt like an eternity; nothing had ever made her feel this way, not even Homura (Kyubey?). She knew Kyoko was the one, and together they would destroy all entropy.

“Let’s go kill some Kyubeys,” Kyoko said, jumping into the air and stomping on a few of the buggers. Even without her lance-nunchuck thing she was still a very capable hand-to-hand combatant. Madoka smiled a hopeful smile and drew her bow once more. Her first shot took out two Kyubeys at once, both direct headshots. Her second bounced off one Kyubey and exploded in a crowd of ten more. Her third shot hit next to the glowing blue Kyubey. He blinked; the shockwave must have hit him slightly.

“Hey Kyoko!” Madoka shouted. “I think that Kyubey in the center is controlling all the other ones! If we kill him all of them will stop!”

“So he’s basically the Trade Federation, and we’re Anakin?” Kyoko asked sarcastically. Madoka enjoyed her annoyingly odd pop culture references, but this was not a very good time.

“Shut up and kill him!” Madoka fired arrow after arrow at him, but each one bounced off. Some kind of energy field. Kyoko threw a few punches, but she couldn’t break through either; they needed something stronger. After four or five hits she turned around and defended herself against the hundreds of Kyubeys aiming to kill her (again).

“I wish--” She stepped on one’s tail and kicked it away “We could attack this guy without--” She caught it and threw it into the canal “All these other guys!” The Kyubey jumped out of the canal and made for a direct opening towards Kyoko, but stopped suddenly on account of the pink magic laser going through his chest.

“They’re guarding him too well,” Madoka said. “We can only hit him a few times before we have to concentrate on them again!”

“It’d be great if we could just trample them all at once,” Kyoko said. Wait. A florescent lightbulb appeared above her head… and then fell to the ground and busted into a thousand pieces. “Madoka I have an idea!”

“I hope it’s better than the one you just had,” she said as she looked at the lightbulb’s remains.

“Honestly I have no idea what the hell is up with that. But I do know--” Kyoko jumped into the air and summoned her hammerspace powers to pull out a special weapon-- a decabear of honey. “--that I brought you a wedding gift!!” She kicked it and it hit the stage at an insane velocity. It rolled down the stage and flattened more Kyubeys than.. uhh… Madoka wasn’t as good at these funny comparisons as Kyoko. But it was a lot. When it hit the main Kyubey’s force field, it predictably… Crushed him too. Within an instant the remaining Kyubeys began to expand, swelling larger, and larger, and larger, until…. POP!

White demon cat guts were spread all over the scene of the wedding. It was like Christmas, except instead of snow it was alien corpses, and with Santa as an attractive young redhead. There were still presents, though. Madoka could really go for a Christmas like this sometime. Hey, she made a good comparison! At least… She thought so.

Although Madoka was covered in Kyubeygoop™, Kyoko still jumped into her arms the moment it was all over. They locked lips and held each other tightly. Finally.

0