The Great Terran Empire: Chris Pherea
95 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Great Terran Empire.

A large intergalactic empire that incorporated dozens of worlds, mining stations and space habitats. An autocratic empire that is ruled by the Imperial Royal Family. Located at the eastern fringes of the galaxy.

The empire was a diverse empire with various alien species under it's banner. But make no mistake, even though it's diverse the empire is nothing but a slave state that enslaved various client species within the empire.

An intolerent xenophobic empire that is well know across the galaxy because of it's jingoistic policy that will always provoked war with it's neighbours.

My name is Chris Pherea, a family member of a well known merchant family, the House of Pherea. Ever since I was born I was gifted with a lot of wealth and prestige. It really is a blessing but there is one thing that I cannot tolerate with my family. They are hardline xenophobe.

Don't get me wrong, I don't like the xenos nor do I hate them, it just that my parent always sadistically torture their xeno slaves and always tell me and my sibling to watch. One thing that I hate to watch is a senseless torture that my parent and even my siblings loves.

But I'm not going to do anything anyway. I love status quo. I just don't want to trouble myself with anything useless. There is some xenophile activist here and there but they to much of a minority that the government just outright ignored them and focus on much more of a bigger threat such as the Cydran Exterminators, machines that is hellbent on killing all organics and Locust Swarms, deadly hive mind that only want to consume all biomass.

One day my dad just sit on the dining table and said.

"I think it's alredy time for you to have your own slave Chris."

"Huh?"

"I said it's time for you to have your very own slave. After you finish your breakfast we will head to the market to buy the slave."

"Okay."

I turn six this year and it is quite common for kid at my age to own slave. Well I don't really interested in owning slave but it really is important for my image.

We head to the slave market to find suitable slave for me. In Terran culture, 'one must know how to control the xeno slave so we can show our superiority to all vile xenos'. So owning slave is more common within the empire than any other place across the galaxy.

"Come here sir, we have new batch of slaves here. They are very sturdy and can do a lot of work!"

At the market there are a lot of variety of xeno slaves to choose, ranging from humanoid to plantoid. But there is one slave that piqued my interest, a female humanoid slave. Her appearance is almost same as a terran but she has pointy ears, blue skin and her eyes is green like an emerald.

"Sir how much is that girl?"

"That blue skin xeno?" ask the slave merchant.

I nod my head.

"Well her price is 5000 Imperial Credit." the slave merchant said it with a smile.

What the hell!

"Usually the average price of a slave is 2000 IC at most!"

"Well there is this rich young lady that want to buy her and she willing to paid huge price for her. Plus most of female humanoid slave like her usually already been purchase by criminal organization. So this kind of slave is quite rare. Hence the price."

"How about if you lower the price to 3000 IC maybe we can make a deal."

"Well looks like we have no deal then."

"Wait, okay 4500 that is the highest I go."

The slave merchant seem to pondering a moment and then he look at me with a smile.

"Well looks like we have ourselves a deal."

My dad transfer the credit and now this girl is my slave now. This girl is dirty and has a lot of injuries and bruises. When looking in her eyes I cannot see any light in it. Well that is common for any one that had become slaves.

Along the way she did not say anything. She just looking at her feet or outside the window. Outside we can see why this empire are always called a xenophobic slave state. We can see hundres of slaves all over the place working menial job such as construction workers and servant for their master. There even some slaves were beaten up.

As we arrived home we head to my room and I began to ask the girl some questions.

"Hey what is your name?"

At first she just stay quite, after a few minutes she began to talk.

"My name is AZ-1710."

"No, not your slave number, I mean your real name."

Again she stay quite for a bit and anxiously looked at me.

"... my parent used to call me Izra."

"Okay Izra from now on I'm your new master and if you want to be safe you must do whatever I say you hear me?"

"Yes master."

"Here take this."

I throw a towel and maid uniform at her.

"Go to the back there is a bathroom for servants there. Clean yourself up and change into that clothes."

She look at me full of surprised

"What is it?"

"No, nothing."

She quickly head out to the back to clean herself. After about half an hour she then return to my room. I turn my head and see something unbelievable. She look as beautiful as an angel. At first she looks no different to other xeno slaves but when she already this clean her beauty is so mesmerising that can even rival any terran.

I looked at her eyes and see some light had return but she still looked anxious and frighten. I walk to her and raise my hand. Izra shut her eyes and stiffen her body out of fright. Maybe she tought I want to hit her, but I just go ahead and pat her in the head.

Her stiff body and expression become more relaxed. When she open her eyes her face reddened and become flustered.

"Um... master I think I can't take it anymore..."she said that with an embarrassed look.

I move my hand and start to talk to her.

"Izra I want to know did you have any martial art training or anything similar?"

"Well my dad used to train me how to wield sword, before..."

Ah yes her homeworld was invaded by the Imperial Army and now she and her race were enslaved. But sword huh.

"What kind of place was your home?"

"Well it was a very peaceful place, the count that rule our village is a just man."

Count? 

based on her explanation, her homeworld still in a feudal era. It must be quite a bitter pill to swallow when her peaceful life was destroyed by an enemies that they did not have any chance to win.

"Looks like before you learned how to do house work you need a special training."

"Special training?"

"Well the thing is I want you to be trained so that you can act as a bodyguard."

"Huh?"

Author's Note:

You see I got this idea when I played Stellaris. I really love role playing a galactic empire. I especially like playing as a Rogue Servitors and Xenophobic Empire. Did any of you play Stellaris? If you do who do you like to be?

2