The Great Terran Empire: Training
61 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Izra POV

"Hurry up you still have 10 more laps."

Currently Master Chris has hired someone to train me in not only martial arts but also in firearms mastery. Ever since I was bought by master I was really given quite favourable treatment for a slaves.

I can see another servants in the house were treated very badly by the rest of the family. Some of them were beaten for little mistakes, while others were not even fed properly.

But Master Chris was really different from his family. He give me enough food and hardly hurt me. The only time he gave me punishment was when I accidentally brake a vase in his room. But it can hardly call a punishment, the only thing he do is only flick my forehead. During my re-education at Kyrgana they were really heartless in their punishment. He really is a kind-hearted master even though he always act cold.

"Hey what are you spacing out there. Hurry up finish the lap."

"Ye...yes!!"

This instructor is really a demon he told me to do 50 laps run in my first day. Even if I want to complain I'm just a slave, there is hardly anything I can do. As long as master not said anything to the instructor, he will continue to impose this harsh training regiment.

"Well you have done today training tomorrow we will continue."

"Y...yes thank you instructor!!"

After hours of harsh and arduous training he finally concluded my training for today.

"Looks like you have finish your training. I hope that you will not waste my investment on you."

"Yes Master."

Master always sound cold but I know that he really is a kind person. But I still cannot act lazy because he can just sell me to anyone, anytime. The last thing I want is to be sold to some master with twisted hobby. So I will not disappoint Master and will always be the best I can. After all he is my benefactor.

Chris POV

Few weeks later...

Izra was really a good servant. She understand all of her training and I can see some improvements in this past couple of weeks. My parents on the other hand did not like that I treated her nice and expect me to beat the shit out of her. I tell them that I want to train her as a bodyguard, so if I were to hurt her it will also going to impact her negatively.

A slave bodyguard was not a rare sight within the empire. The reasons bodyguard were usually recruited from slave was because they cannot disobey or abandon their master. Their Obedience Choker will exploded if they do. Thus making them more reliable than normal a hired guards.

With that excuse my parent can hardly argued back. My parents and sibling don't really like her but they cannot do anything. You can actually sued other people that hurt your slaves without permission because they are your property unless if it is for self-defense. With this excused I can avoid those senseless torture that they always ask me to do.

If this trend continue I need to have a backup plan if by any chance my father disowned me. I need my own source of income other than my father. But what kind of business that I need to do?

Author's Note:

After this is the machine empire, a Rogue Servitors.

2