Sanctuary Protectors: Mark Ludius
45 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Morning in Sanctuary IV are as good as it can be. The birds are singing while the wind blew it's chilling breeze. The surface of the planet are perfect with lush forest and safe fauna. The planet is designated as a Gaia world. A heavenly body that has a near perfect habitability and can house billons of species that live in different environment.

Even if the world are full with greenery, you can see an artificial buildings that was built on the planet. A city. A large city that can house millions of inhabitants. But you must not confused this city with your usual everyday city, it is a domed city that was called by the inhabitant of this city as an Organic Paradise.

It is a paradise city that were equipped with not only complete state-of-the-art facilities but also the most adavanced leisure district such as holo-theatres, shopping centres and any entertainments imaginable can be provided here. Even if the most of the inhabitant here were organic creature, it was actually built by machines.

"Master Mark what are you daydreaming about?"

"Oh nothing!"

Oh my, where is my manner, I forgot to introduce myself. Hey everyone my name is Mark Ludius. I'm a very healthy boy with a light blue hair and a ruby red eyes.

"Are you already finished with your breakfast?"

"Wait I'm still not eat even a bit."

And the one that currently serving me is Rusui. She is a maid caretaker that has raised me since I was little. She is really beautiful. Her hair is long and black and her body is slander, while her chest is... well quite big. Even though her appearance is human-like she actually an android.

Yes, I was raised by a machine. But I'm not the only one. Almost all the people in the city were raised by machines and most of us doesn't really care. 

I once ask Rusui about my parents but she only vaguely tell me about them. As curious as I was about my parents, I don't really care about it actually because even if my parents were not here Rusui with always be there for me.

"Oh before I forgot..."

Rusui take out something from below the table.

Pom!!!

"Happy 17th birthday Master Mark!"

"I thought that you already forgot about it."

"I will never forgot about Master birthday even once. Anyway Master do you want to do anything this morning?"

"Well since this is my birthday how about we head to the Full Sensor Virtual Reality(FSVR) theme park, I heard they has a new game created."

"Okay as you wish Master. I will booked a place for you."

I'm actually quite lucky to be born here. I heard from my friends from other parts of the galaxy that a ticket to enter a FSVR theme park was really expensive and only a very rich person can enter. But here you just need to booked a place, the government had provided it for you.

The galactic empire that rule our planet is a machine empire called Sanctuary Protectors. They are... well a galactic empire that were built by a machines. So basically they do all the work from administration to small minial task. And what all of the organic population within the empire do? Well we do whatever the heck we want as long as it still not break the rules.

Some people persue endeavours in arts, some trying out sports, some became an entertainer and some just indulged in various leisure activity as much as possible. And all of them just do it for fun. I'm also not excluded from this activities.

I once tried my chances in sports but I quickly bored of it. Then I tried arts but same thing happen. It continues until I got hooked up to a Full Sensors Virtual Reality Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game(FSVRMMORPG). I know it's quite mouthfull so we just called them FSVR games. I have a set of FSVR in my home, but you must be wondering why I go to the a FSVR Theme Park. Welk actually the theme park actual purpose were just a place for large corporation to test out new games. A lot of megacorporation use us to became testers for most of their new games because they will not lose anything. The megacorporation usually was contracted by the government to provide us the best entertainments they can provide. By the way the game has no censored so we can fully access the game R-18 content to.

Media is also one of the thing that is not censored within the empire. We can access to any contents within the GalaWeb, from the most family friendly to the most R-18 contents. We can access streaming from all over the galaxy except from isolationist empire such as The Great Terran Empire. 

Ding dong!!!

"Oh looks like it's here."

"Huh?"

As I daydreaming someone just rang the bell. I am really confused with Rusui statement.

I head to the front door to see the post-drone deliver a large box that as big as me. Did she ordered anything before?

"Rusui what is that?"

"Oh this is a package that everyone received when they reached their 17th birthdays."

"Okay, so what is it?"

She unpacked the box and I see a very beautiful girl that look 5 years younger than me within the box. Her hair is platinum blonde, her waist is as tight as it can be and her bust is well... bigger than Rusui. And her height is quite short from me. She give me an oppai loli vibe. How do they know my preference? Did they put a bug in my room?

"What is that Rusui?"

"This Master is a new caretaker drone when all of our master received when they reached maturity. It is equipped with a perfect technologies to help our master to indulge in more pleasurable life. A model like Rusui were usually used to raised our master..."

She said it with a smile. She then continue while booting the new android that we just received.

"...but this model were use to appeal to their master preference, so they will not only taking care of your usual desire, but also your sexual desire."

"You mean this is the well known sex robot that is popular outside the planet."

My friends on the GalaWeb once told me that this it is a rare chance to have sex robot because of how expensive it was. So only handful of them actually own one. But I got it for free.

"Of course not. She is more than just a sex robot. Of course she is equipped with 

After a while her eyes were open. I can see her golden eyes looking around the house and when she saw me, she quickly get out of the box and kneel in front of me.

"Greeting master, I am model EX-0407 at your service."

"We...well it is nice to see you."

It is very surreal. It feels like an anime characters just came out from a tv and start to talk to me. By the way to anyone that doesn't know what anime is, it's actually an animated show from the capital of the Galactic Military Empire, Earth.

"Master I need to register your ownership to my central node."

"Oh okay."

I just said okay, suddenly she grabbed my face and started to my lips. It was really surprising for me that I was freeze in my place.

"Registration at 90% completion. Master please give name."

"Ah... okay, hmmm...."

My mind still all over the place and suddenly she just ask me to name her.

"Hmmm... how about Ai?"

"The name 'Ai' has been entered into the database. Are you sured that you want to registered the name 'Ai'?"

"Yes!"

"Registration complete."

Then she just went silent. Suddenly she just hug me out of nowhere. Her personality the just turn 180°. Her robot like voice earlier just turn into cute girl voice. 

"Master fron now on we will always be together. Please let's take care of each other from now on."

And that is how my usual life continues...

Author's Note:

I love AI. I hope that the world can one day create an AI like a Rogue Servitors so that I can just focus on my novel more than my assignment.

2