1.
425 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
"Come on Ren, let's party till we drop tonight!!" Jerry exclaimed excitedly.
 
 
"What's up with you ducks? who comes to a stripping bar for partying?!" Ren replied in annoyance.
 
 
"Wow! I can't believe it, The WORLD'S RICHEST MAN still preserving his chastity like this!?" Geron gasped, forcefully pulling him into the bar.
 
 
"Whatever~ I'm not like you lusty players!" Ren rolled his eyes.
 
 
"It's your birthday bro~ having fun once in a while doesn't harm~!" Geron implored as they entered the stripping section.
 
 
"heaven~" Jerry's inner pervert came out.
 
 
"Why don't you find yourself a lass too??" Geron winked at Ren with a cheesy grin.
 
 
Ren showed him a middle finger.
 
 
"What a temper~ Calm down buddy!" Jerry passed the two a beer can.
 
 
They intermingled, chatting and drinking.
 
.
 
Suddenly everyone's attention was diverted to a corner of the room.
 
"woah~"
 
"What a body"
 
"Sexy lass"
 
"A real deal!"
 
People commented at a girl, stepping on the pole dancing platform.
 
 
She was in a pair of jet-black Valentino denim shorts, a full-sleeved body-hugging buttoned shirt matched with sheer stockings and stilettos.
 
 
Her waist-length hairs tied up in a ponytail, a tempting red tint on her plumped lips while her eyes covered with a mask.
 
 
"pretty hot~" Jerry added, eyeing the girl top to bottom.
 
 
"Is she new? haven't seen her here before~"
Geron voiced.
 
 
"Shut up for a while!" Ren shouted at the two, his eyes fixated at the girl.
 
 
"Oh, it seems like the saint's tempted by a beauty~" Jerry teased Ren, elbowing Geron.
 
 
As the music changed, the crowd went mad. A piece of sensual music played and the woman moved her body matching every beat of it.
 
 
She went right onto the pole doing a half chopper. The people screamed as she rotated her body. After a recliner, she simply came down.
 
 
Working her butts, she hit the music as it came. With a body roll, she moved her hands to her shorts.
 
 
Undoing the button, she zipped down. The crowd howled.
 
 
She did a full moon, fang, and a hook. Everyone clapped. Ren's glare intensified as she gracefully removed her shirt.
 
 
Left just in her undies, stockings, and a dark black bra, the room became steamy.
 
 
No one had ever seen a perfect body like hers.
(36DD busts, 26 inches waist, 40 inches butts)
 
 
She concluded with a Dove, coming down exactly as the music ended. The woman then bowed to the crowd and went backstage.
 
 
"Ren?...Ren...?" Jerry bawled at him but he didn't respond.
 
 
"so this is what you call a fool in love?" Geron chuckled.
 
 
"might come handy later~" Jerry slid a condom in Ren's pocket.
 
.
 
Ren went to the counter, in search of the manager.
 
 
"Welcome Sir! It's our honor to have you. Feel free to ask for anything" the manager bent to the knee,
recognizing him.
 
 
"the girl, who just danced.. who's she ...?" Ren asked.
 
 
"Sir, don't worry...here (giving Ren a key) the room's upstairs. We'll send the girl to your service tonight.
Please don't worry bout a thing" the man answered with a smirk.
 
 
Ren was escorted to a room by a waiter. He went inside and took a shower.
 
 
His mind still filled with the woman's thoughts, her body, her moves, he found himself bewitched by her.
 
.
 
The manager inquired about the girl but found out that she was a customer, not a worker.
 
 
"I don't care who she is, just bring her to me!!" he shouted at his employees.
 
.
 
The girl (Yvette) had a bet with her friends that if she'll strip, they'll let her go early.
 
.
 
"Miss it's on the house~" a waiter brought Yvette a drink.
 
 
Another man offered her friends a drink, to prevent any suspicion.
 
 
"Okay, guys according to the bet ...I'll go now~" she gave her friends a hug, bidding them goodbye.
 
 
She felt a bit dizzy and walked towards the washroom to freshen up. Two female workers sneaked in a chance and took her to Ren's room.
 
 
When he came out from the washroom
(in a robe), he saw Yvette laying on the bed (unconscious) and felt a magnetic connection towards her.
 
 
He sat beside her, softly caressing her cheeks. As he removed the masked, a beautiful face with long eyelashes, dainty lips, and a narrow chin gave him butterflies in the tummy.
 
 
She woke up in a few minutes.
 
 
"W-who are y-you ?" she questioned, hesitantly.
 
 
"Lady, don't be afraid, I won't hurt you. Just wanted to tell you that I was amused by your dance. It's like love at first sight! Be my woman and I'll treat you like a princess" he blurted out with sincerity, trying not to get lost in her electric blue eyes.
 
 
She stayed silent for a few seconds then gave him a taunting laugh.
 
 
"Hah! Love...? what's that?" she asked, coldly.
 
 
In just a few seconds, she untied herself and got down from the bed.
 
 
Ren was dumbstruck by her abilities.
 
 
"Miss what do you mean? I'm... Ren the world's- " he too stood up, trying to say something but she interrupted him.
 
 
"World's richest man, I know! Your face is literally everywhere, but remember I'm a queen and I ain't need a man. Wanna be my hubby... I can provide for us both?" she chortled arrogantly.
 
 
He was shaken to the core.
 
 
"So you agree-..?" he tried grabbing her arm.
 
 
She jerked his hands and threw a hard slap across his face.
 
 
Before he could say a thing, she leaned in with a peck on his cheeks, leaving him completely perplexed.
 
 
She rushed out hurriedly, picking up the room's keys from the side table.
 
 
"At least tell me your name woman!" Ren shouted.
 
 
He slammed at the door as she locked it from outside.
 
 
"Yvette!..... Yvette's the name sir, let's see what our fate is....if we meet again I'll kiss you then and there. Till then, sweet night~"
5