Chapter 65. A Naughty Servant and A Gentle Master
21.7k 22 360
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
The Incubus System Chapter 65. A Naughty Servant and A Gentle Master
My hand reached for Foxy and she took it in tense. I pulled her into my arms. 
"Relax your muscles. Don't get too tense. This is your first experience, I won't be too rough." My hand hugged her waist, while the other touched the tip of her soft ear.
"Ma- Master ..." A small moan mixed between her voice. Her face started to turn red when I started rubbing and tickling her ear. My eyes glued to her, watching her, enjoying every change of her expression.
Her breath began to pant, holding back the tingling feeling in her ear. I brought my face closer to her other ear. 
"Hug me," I whispered in a sweet voice.
Slowly her hands moved, hugged me, but from her grasp, I could tell she was still tense.
I blew on her ear gently.
"Ngg... " she gripped me tighter.
A smirk started to appear on my face. 
'She's so cute. I haven't done anything to her but she's already like this. ' I approached her ear and kissed it.
"Ngghh ...." a muffled moan escaped her mouth, she gripped harder.
My tongue came out and started to lick it slowly.
She flinched. 
"Ahh ... Ma- Master ..." Her grips became even harder.
When my tongue reached the tips of her ear, I bit it down slowly. 
"Ahh ... Ahh ..." her hand gripped me tightly now.
I ignored her moans. My hands moved downwards, took off her t-shirt and threw it on the bed. 
"Do the same to me," I ordered.
She released her hug and took off my t-shirt obediently. My hands grabbed her hands, placed it on my chest down to my abs and in front of my zipper. 
"Do you still remember what that woman did in that video?"
She nodded. Her hands lowered my zipper and took off my jeans. Her face was right in front of my cock which was just starting to harden. She was about to stand up but I placed my hand on her head, stopping her. 
"You have to make my 'blunt stake' hard, remember?" I said in a relaxed tone. My hands played with her ears again. Her ears kept flinching when I tickled her.
"Ah ... Wha - What should I do, master?" I could see her face getting even redder, holding back the stimulation in her ears. Her eyes looked at me with a pleading look.
"Lick it," I replied simply.
Her gaze returned to my cock as a hard swallowing sound came from her. I could feel her breath getting heavier between my crotch as she slowly drew near. Her tongue stuck out and moved to lick my cock in hesitation. But then she stopped, her eyes glinted in excitement.
"Taste good, right?" I could already guess the answer from her expression.
"Yes." Her face drew closer and she was licking my cock in excitement.
Her tongue's movements which had been stiff before were getting wilder and wilder as she got used to it. Occasionally she flinched and let out a small moan due to my touch. Meanwhile, the tingling feeling between my groin made my cock even harder and tense.
Without hesitation, she swallowed my cock as her tongue kept moving to lick it. Her hands crept from my thighs to my waist.
"That video really teaches you well." I was very pleased with what she did.
I let her lick my cock like a lollipop, enjoying the delicious tingling sensation that crept from my bottom to all over my body. 
"Foxy, move your head back and forth," I said in a ragged breath.
She stopped and looked at me in confusion without releasing my cock from her mouth.
I caught her confusion and clamped both sides of her head with my hands. 
"Like this," I said as I moved her head back and forth, pushing my cock down her throat.
After she moved on her own, I let go of my grip and brushed her hair. 
"Don't forget to move your tongue." She concentrated too much on her head's movement so her tongue remained motionless.
Hearing my words, she moved her tongue. 
"Good," I complimented her.
Satisfied with her blow job, I put my hand on top of her head to stop her movements and moved her away. My other hand rubbed the side of her face before my fingers entered her mouth and began to explore in it.
"You're really cute ..." A mischievous smirk adorned my face, my eyes staring at Foxy's blushing face.
My hand that was above her head shifted to her ear and tickled it. She flinched. 
"Ah ... Ah ... Ma- Mastah ..." Her saliva soaked my palm and dripped onto the floor. My eyes locked onto hers, her expression really turned me on.
A few seconds later, I released my hand and pulled her hand to help her up. Then without further ado, I bumped my lips into hers, lifted her body without letting go of my kiss and dropped ourselves onto the bed.
I was on top of her, my kisses down her neck and breast. My hand squeezed her small soft mound while my other hand stroked her entrance. 
"Ah ... Ah - hah - hah - ma-master ... I - I feel weird ..." A sweet moan mixed with heavy breaths came out of her mouth as I swallowed her another soft mound. My tongue tickled her hardened tip.
My finger moved, plugged into her sweet spot and slid deeper. She gasped for breath as my finger wiggled, tickling inside her. I could feel her warm and narrow inner wall.
I inserted my second finger and continued to move between her inner walls. Her sweet spot slowly became wet and got loose, expecting something bigger to get into it. Suddenly, my fingering became rougher and faster as I could feel her inner wall continue to twitch calling for me. 
"Ahnnn ..." she sighed loudly. I could feel her body getting hotter as she grew impatient, wanting me to put mine in hers. But not yet ... Even though I knew her inner wall was getting loose, but I knew it was still too small for me. 
I put my third finger and continued to move inside it. Her liquid overflowed and dripped between her thighs. Meanwhile, I kept holding back the lust and desire that kept burning my body.
After I felt she was ready to accept me, I pulled my fingers.
"Ma- Master ...?" Her disappointment was clear in her voice.
I showed my hand before her eyes, her liquid dripping between my fingers and I licked it. My eyes stared at her with a seductive gaze as the sweet taste of nectar filled my mouth. My hands pinned her hands onto the bed. My waist dropped, rubbing my cock between her thighs, replacing her saliva that covered it with her liquid. 
"I'm going in," I told her to prepare what I would do next.
At my words, she spread her legs, giving me more access to hers. 
"Good girl," I complimented her once again.
As I started to insert it, I gasped and tightened my grips. While Foxy flinched in pain. I immediately stopped and took a couple of quick breaths. This was really amazing, she was really narrow even narrower than Pearl and Diamond when I did it with them for the first time. 
"Foxy, restrain yourself," I ordered. My eyes glinted in lust and thirst for her.
She nodded.
I slid my cock into her heat slowly. 
"Ngghhh ..." I grunted as I broke through her resistance. A great pleasure swept my mind and body. 
'It feels so good ...' I wanted to penetrate her in one quick push so bad ... But of course, I held it back since I knew Foxy was having a hard time to contain mine.
"Ah ... Ahnn ... Master ..." Foxy's eyes were tightly closed and her face turned red.
My lips down to hers to soothe her, while my waist kept pushing my cock.
I broke my kiss and we took a quick breath after I put all of mine into hers.
"Master - hah - hah - I can feel you ... - hah - hah- I can feel you inside me ..." said Foxy in difficulty.
"Yes ... It's so warm inside you." I didn't move from my position, waiting for her to get used to it as I restrained my incubus instincts desperately.
But she suddenly moved her waist. 
"Ouch!" she flinched in pain and stopped.
"What are you doing? Don't move just yet." I knew she was not used to it.
"B - But didn't master say that we have to move our hips?"
I did say it earlier, but I didn't expect her to be this narrow. 
"Let me set the example first, okay?" I reasoned. I was sure holding mine alone took a lot of effort, let alone if I asked her to move with me
She nodded her head.
My waist began to move at a slow pace, my eyes watching every change in her facial expression. At first, she grimaced and gritted her teeth. My lips went down to kiss her forehead and ear, trying to give her some comfort. Shortly, her expression looked more relaxed as she got used to it. I accelerated my speed little by little and let it get used to it until I could finally hear the sound of our clashing flesh every time I thrust my cock into hers.
"Ahh ... - hah - ah - Master ..." she moaned loudly. Her eyes closed tightly, feeling the pleasure mixed with pain spreading through her body.
Meanwhile, I raised my head in the mid-air as I kept moving my waist. I was completely immersed in high pleasure, my mind felt blank. I really enjoyed it ...
Foxy's head shook side to side. 
"Ahh ... Ma - Master --- I ... I feel ... Ahh --- Hahhh ... something about to come out," she said in a ragged breath.
"Yes ... let it out ..." I said as I accelerated my pace.
I could feel my cock twitching a lot, I knew she could not take it anymore, so did I. Groans came out of our mouth as my seed came out inside hers. 
"Anghh!"
*Ting* 
[Your Demonic Power is fully charged.]
I realized I didn't gain any EXP from doing this, but I guessed it might be because I did it with my servant, not my partners.
We took a quick breath, our eyes locked together. I brushed her hair gently. 
"You did well," I complimented her once again. And she smiled shyly at my compliment.
Foxy was about to move but I stopped her. 
"Wait, don't move yet." My hand took my t-shirt and tucked it under her butt.
Slowly, I pulled my cock out and the red liquid immediately dripped to my t-shirt. Foxy panicked when she saw it. 
"Ma - Master ..."
"It's okay. It will go away soon," I soothed her as I patted her thighs to clean up her remaining virgin blood.
Later, seeing the blood had started to disappear, I put my clothes back on, approached my wardrobe and started looking for other clothes for her. While Foxy looked at me in confusion. 
"Master, what are you doing?" she asked.
"Looking for another clothes for you." My hands were busy searching through the pile of clothes in front of me.
- Puff!
A sound from behind me stopped me. I turned to her and saw Foxy was already wearing the same clothes when I saw her in college for the first time. A yellow hoodie with a black miniskirt.
"Where did you get those clothes from?" I asked in confusion 
"All demons can create their own clothes," she answered in the same confusion as mine. Looks like she was confused why I didn't know about this.
Her words reminded me that after I made love with Lilieth, she shaped her clothes out of her hair. 
'Ha ... That's why ...' I turned around and closed my wardrobe behind me.
Seeing that I didn't answer her, Foxy guessed I didn't know this and immediately teased me. 
"Master don't know about this?" both of her tails wagged in happiness.
I brought my face to her and gave her a mischievous smile. 
"Is this naughty servant trying to tease her master?" I teased her back.
"Of course not," she said with a shy smile.
A short chuckle came out of my mouth. 
"I just found out about it from you. That's why I have to learn more about demons from you," I admitted.
Foxy was silent after hearing my confession. I knew she was confused, why could I admit that even though I was her master.
"But for other things you have to learn from me." My hand moved to take my t-shirt which was stained with her blood and turned around. 
"Come on, we have to clean this up."
"Yes, master." Foxy immediately got out of bed and followed me.
360