Chapter 118. Shameless Husband
15.7k 17 296
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
The Incubus System Chapter 118. Shameless Husband
09.34 PM
"I just found out you know such an important person like her," Pearl said as she applied her lipstick. She was already wearing her clothes, her eyes fixed on the mirror before her.
I chuckled.
"Are you doubting me because of my profession?" Like Pearl, I had put on my clothes and sat on the sofa casually, waiting for her. I decided to take her home even though she lived nearby.
She put her lipstick and checked her face one more time before turning to me.
"That's not it. I'm surprised you know so many important people." Looks like what she meant was because I also knew Mia.
"It was just a coincidence," I said with a smile.
"I'm not sure of that," she said doubtfully.
I extended my hand to her.
"Do you want to check whether I lied or not?" I challenged her in a relaxed tone.
She took my hand and sat on my lap. Her hands held mine and made me hug her waist.
"I believe in you..."
* Knock * * Knock * * Knock *
A knocking sound followed by the door opening.
"Lady Pearl, your ride has arrived," said the manager. He lowered his head and didn't dare to look at us.
"Okay." She stood up and pulled me impatiently.
"Let's go."
I got up and we walked out.
"What are you so excited about?" It was weird if she acted like this just because I wanted to take her home.
She giggled.
"This is the first time I've brought a man to my mansion, of course, I'm excited." She brought her lips closer to me again.
"Besides, there are lots of interesting games there. Don't you want to try it?" she flirted.
"Do you still want to do it?" I teased. Two securities opened the club front door and our feet stepped out.
"That's not enough. I'll never get enough of you, " she seduced. Her hands hugged my arm tightly and her head rested on my shoulder.
A cellphone flashlight startled us. Reflexively, we raised our hands to cover our faces as another flashlight came.
"Hey!" snapped one of the security. He swiftly grabbed the man who was taking our photo roughly and almost punched him, but the man was not afraid. When the security's punch almost landed on the man's face, another muscular man held his fist and several men with the same posture who came out of the hiding place also joined him, surrounding the security.
Seeing the commotion, the rest club securities approached us. Meanwhile, I pulled Pearl behind me to protect her. Our eyes stared at the man who took our photo with displeasure.
"What do you want?" I asked straight to the point. He took our photos without permission and came in groups. I was sure he had bad intentions for us.
The man smirked. While the other released the security's hand and let the security come back to us.
"Are you Damian?" he asked.
I guessed they knew about me from the news this afternoon.
"Yes. Why are you looking for me?" I had checked their status one by one with my vision skill and didn't find any oddities. They were just ordinary humans.
"I heard you're the most popular guy here. Do you know her?" the man said as he took out a photo from his pocket. As soon as I saw the woman in the photo, I recognized her.
'Camila?'
Since I felt something was off, I decided to find out what happened.
"Why are you looking for her?"
"Just answer my question!" he snapped.
"I'll answer your questions if you answer mine," I said.
"Pffttt - Hahaha!" he laughed wickedly.
"You know. A prostitute also mocked me last night and he was killed by demons on his way home." He grinned cunningly.
"If you're not careful this could happen to you," he threatened.
"Do you think I'm scared?" I challenged him. With my current strength, I could break his neck in just one movement.
"How dare you ..." Pearl's voice came from behind me.
I turned to her and saw her anger clearly in her eyes.
"How dare you mess up in my territory. Clean them up, boys!" she ordered.
"Wait!" I stopped them before the securities attacked the strangers.
"They're looking for me. Let me handle this," I said. Pearl and the Sea Devil Club just got into the spotlight because of the stripper's death. If Pearl's parents found out about this, they would blame Pearl again. This also would tarnish her reputation as well as Ledred's. So I decided to take care of them personally.
Pearl grabbed my hand.
"Damian ..." I turned to her and she shook her head in objection.
"It's okay. I just want to talk to them for a moment." I gave her a reassuring smile.
"But ..." Before she finished her words, I took her hand and placed it to my chest.
"Believe me." My eyes met hers.
From there, she knew I was not playing around with my words.
"Okay. I'll be waiting for you."
I smiled and released her hand from me, my gaze returned to that group of strangers.
The man smirked.
"Come with us. We'll talk in a quieter place."
"Okay." As I walked after them, some security tried to follow us.
But Pearl stopped them.
"There's no need. Damian will be back soon."

----

After a short walk, we came to a deserted unfinished construction.
"May I know why you are looking for me?" I said in a relaxed tone. Defeating them was easy, so I was more interested in finding as much information as possible.
They exchanged glances and looked at me with a condescending gaze.
"I don't like to talk with a lowly manwhore like you. So I will get this straight. If you know this woman and have slept with her, our boss will give you a lot of money. All you have to do is testify in court that you had an affair with her. " He came closer to me and smirked.
"If you can add some spice to your testimony. Our boss will give you an extra bonus. You know, let's just say she has a weird fetish and she forces you to do it."
In that instant, I realized that these people were  Camila's husband's subordinates.
'Her husband is completely insane!' I knew her husband was a shameless bastard after hearing him having sex with his affair in front of Camila and Olivia. But I didn't expect that he would do something like this to hurt Camila.
The other snapped his fingers.
"I know! Just say she's crazy about your d*ck! She always forces you to cum and suck it like a b*tch." That idea was welcomed by laughter from others.
"Wooo, that sounds like a crazy slut!"
I clenched my fists, holding back my anger. Now, I understood why Olivia treated all men like a virus and why Camila was so depressed. Not only her husband, but even his subordinates dared to demean her.
"May I know who's your boss? At least I want to know this generous man's name," I said with a forced smile.
"He is Nightbough.corp's owner, Miguel Creststream," he said with a smirk.
Nightbough.corp was the biggest virtual account company in Republic Aeros. It was also the virtual account application I usually used. News that I heard this morning crossed my head.
"Today in Aeros Celebrity News. The feud between the Nightbough.corp owner couple is getting worse. Cheating scandal--"
'I see ... So that bastard asks for my testimony because he wants to tarnish Camila's reputation and take the company for himself.'
I smirked.
'I will teach him some lessons.'
296