Chapter 121. An Incubus Play
14.9k 18 296
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
The Incubus System Chapter 121. An Incubus Play
I was deep in thought. It never occurred to me that Camila's divorcement wasn't as simple as I thought. In the end, it had something to do with two big companies and a crazy plan of enslaving the demons. Also, I couldn't do whatever I wanted because the public and reporters' attention was on them.
'Since I can't destroy them openly then I'll destroy their reputation first.' I could turn them into my slaves, but the public would suspect their drastic attitude change. If the demon hunter association realized this had something to do with me, Camila and Olivia could be dragged into this mess. Moreover, Ruby and Mrs Clea already knew about me. Besides, I also couldn't let the demon hunter association realize that I had this kind of manipulation skill since I was planning to take over the organization from within. But of course, I planned to search out more information and raise my level before doing it. It would be stupid to attack such a large organization without proper preparation.
Another thing that occurred to me was Emma and Olivia. Emma probably knew some information about Tempestechnologies company and since Miguel's attention was at Damian and Camila, I could find out about the Creststream family from Olivia as Ethan. It was just, even though I knew Olivia was under pressure, I was not sure she would tell me. After all, this was her family scandal.
But, either way, I had to lure Miguel and Myra to meet me. What I needed was a suitable place so I could speak with them freely.
'Maybe I can ask Pearl for this.' Anyway, I didn't plan to set him up in Ledred because I didn't want Pearl getting into this trouble.
"Thanks for your information." I grabbed Ian's head and used my skill.
'Devil's Puppet. '
Ian's eyes turned blank in an instant.
[Devil Puppet skill succeeded.]
[Congratulations! You just got a slave! ]
[Ian Havenvale - Human (28)]
The others released Ian as soon as he turned into my slave.
* Ring * * Ring * * Ring *
Ian's cellphone ringtone sounded in my hand. I checked and a call with the name 'Boss' was on the cellphone screen. I was guessing Miguel called them to ask about me since his next divorce trial was three days away. I gave the cellphone to Ian.
"Tell him that you guys have caught me and locked me up. But I still refuse to cooperate."
"Yes, Mr Damian." Ian took the cellphone and picked up the call in the loudspeaker setting.
"Hello, boss. We've caught him."
"Good! Did he agree to cooperate with me?" Miguel replied excitedly.
"We have tortured him for an hour but he is more stubborn than we thought," replied Ian.
"Did you torture him properly? Why didn't I hear his screams? Hit him harder!" Ordered Miguel.
I waved my index finger from Paul to Ronan. Without saying anything, they already understood my orders because I could give orders to them through my mind.
"Arrrhgggg!" Ronan screamed in pain as Paul punched him in the stomach. While Ian directed his cellphone at Ronan to get a clearer voice.
"Yes, yes! Like that! Make him scream louder!" said Miguel in excitement.
I ordered Paul to punch Ronan again, but I asked him to avoid his critical points. Ronan's scream accompanied by Miguel's evil laugh could be heard.
I exhaled and rolled my eyes to the side in annoyance.
'Great! Except an exhibitionist and shameless bastard, he's also a crazy psycho. ' I wondered why Camila could marry a crazy guy like him.
Seeing Ronan's condition, I raised my hand, ordering Paul to stop. Ronan could pass out if this continued.
"Why did you stop?" asked Miguel in a displeased tone.
Ian turned to me. And I replied by waving my index finger from my mouth to his cellphone, which indicated I wanted to talk to Miguel.
"He said he wanted to talk to you, boss," said Ian.
"Give him the cellphone," said Miguel.
Ian brought the cellphone closer to me.
"Why are you doing this ... Why are you doing this to your own wife ..." I made my voice sound weak as if I was completely beaten up by his subordinates.
"Why?" Miguel laughed evilly.
"Of course it's because I hate her, I hate her so much! If it weren't for our parents forcing us to marry as a business agreement, I wouldn't even want to touch her! But since they've gone, I can do what I want now."
"You did it ... just because of that reason?" I said in a weak voice. From Miguel's words, I just found out that Camila's marriage was an arranged marriage. But blaming Camila was the stupidest thing I had ever heard. Wasn't Camila in the same position as him?
"Yes. She ruined my life! Besides, I already have other plans and ---" A rustling sound rang out.
"Already in love with another woman." This time it was followed by a smooch and a woman's giggling voice.
"Ahh ~ Miguel, what can I do without you?" a woman's faint voice sounded. I was guessing she was Myra.
"If it weren't for her family's money to build my company, maybe I would have divorced her long ago!" Miguel continued again.
Okay ... I was really pissed off now. In other words, Miguel needed Camila to build Nightbough. corp. But after he got what he wanted, he wanted to 'throw' Camila like trash.
"Damian, I've given you a chance to enjoy her body and now I'm offering you a lot of money just by testifying in the court. Am I not good enough to you?" he said in a sarcastic tone.
"What do you mean?" I asked in confusion.
Miguel's evil laugh came back.
"Camila never dated before marrying me. Do you think a naive woman like her could think of sleeping with a lowly prostitute like you if no one gave her the idea?"
Camila's words at our first meeting replayed in my head.
'It's fine, my husband has run away with another woman. He gave me an advice to find another man to have fun. You don't need to worry about him. '
'So this was his plan,'I thought. Now I understood why he took his affair home and provoked Camila by making love in front of her and Olivia. Because he wanted Camila to do the same as him and set her up to destroy her reputation.
'I don't know what would happen if I agreed to live with her.' I could imagine Olivia's disappointment and Miguel's wicked laughter. But I didn't understand one thing, why Camila just brought up Miguel's affair in court? Why didn't she tell them sooner?
"Just give up. I can give you lots of money. You will live comfortably with it without having to work again for the rest of your life," said Miguel.
I clenched my fists, holding back my anger, somehow demonic my instincts told me to kill him. But this wasn't the dark dimension, this was the human world that was filled with rules and laws, I couldn't do that. But one for sure, I would make him pay for what he did to Camila and Olivia.
I let out a chuckle that was getting louder and louder.
"I don't want your dirty money ..." I challenged him in a weak voice.
"You lowly manwhore! Ian hit him!" Miguel ordered.
Ian shifted his cellphone as Paul punched Ronan again.
"Argggghh!" Ronan screamed in pain.
"Listen to me, you stupid gigolo! I can make your life more miserable than this, but I'm still kind to you!" said Miguel.
I waved my hand, asking Ian to shift his cellphone to me.
"Make me ..." I said weakly but still with a defiant tone.
Miguel snorted loudly.
"Hit him harder!"
Again, Ian shifted his cellphone and Paul hit Ronan.
"Argggghh!"
"Again!" Miguel ordered.
But I raised my hand to stop Paul. From the rest of Ronan's HP, I knew he would pass out in one more hit.
Ian pulled his cellphone away from Ronan.
"I'm sorry, boss. He's passed out."
Miguel clicked his tongue in annoyance.
"I'll leave him to you. Make him agree no matter what."
"What if he's still stubborn?" asked Ian.
"If he still hasn't changed his mind, I'll take care of him by myself," said Miguel irritably. Then he hung up.
As soon as I heard Miguel's words, my smirk appeared.
'He's already taken my bait.'
"We have to prepare well for Mr Miguel's arrival." I turned around and walked towards the exit followed by the others.
296