Chapter 122. Crazy Plan
14.4k 6 287
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
The Incubus System Chapter 122. Crazy Plan
I walked to the Sea Devil Club alone after ordering Ian and the others to return to their houses and act like nothing happened. Unlike servants, I could give commands to my slave remotely.
"Damian!" Pearl approached me worriedly.
"Sorry for making you wait," I said in a casual tone.
She glanced behind me, making sure no one was following me before returning her gaze to me.
"Are you okay?" Pearl's hand touched the side of my face, her eyes examined mine and my body carefully, making sure I was okay.
I smiled.
"I'm fine. We were just talking."
She frowned.
"They just left like that after talking to you? What did you say to them? Why are they looking for you?" she asked curiously.
"How about we move to a more private place?" I said. I couldn't possibly talk about Camila and Miguel's scandal in front of the securities club.
"All right, let's go to my house," she said as she grabbed my hand and we walked to the car.
The security opened a luxury black car's door that had been parked in front of the club and we got into it.
As our car moved, Pearl stole her glances at me several times. Her worry and curiosity were clear from the look in her eyes but she didn't dare to ask me.
"I promise I'll tell you everything." I tried to suppress her curiosity.
She looked at me with a serious gaze and a worried face.
"Damian ... Is it about money? Do you owe them?" she made a wild guess.
I paused for a moment in surprise with her wild guess. Then a burst of laughter came out of my mouth as I couldn't hold it in anymore. Indeed, Ian and the others' appearance and black jackets made them look like debt collectors.
"Why are you laughing? I'm serious," she pouted.
"It's not about money and I don't owe anyone," I said as I could make my voice.
She leaned to me, her hands around my neck.
"Then what is it?" she whined in a spoiled tone.
"It's worse than debt," I said casually. She was hugging me, even though I didn't want to make her worry, I couldn't lie to her.
Her confusion was clear to the eyes since the words 'worse than debt' sounded that I had just made a big mistake but my tone made it sound like it was a trivial matter.
"Then at least tell me what it is about," she insisted.
"Promise me to keep your voice down," I said. And she nodded in agreement. I glanced at the chauffeur, made sure he focused on driving and brought my lips closer to Pearl.
"It's about my scandal," I whispered in a low voice.
She turned to me.
"With whom? I can help you to take care of it," she whispered. She didn't look surprised by my words. I could guess this was a common thing in Ledred.
"Nightbough. corp's owner," I whispered again.
This time she gasped in surprise as she pulled her face away and released her hands. Her eyes widened.
"Are you serious?" she said in disbelief. Though this incident was normal, it was clear my woman was not an ordinary person. Even for Pearl.
"Yeah, I'm serious," I said, still in a relaxed tone.
She was speechless for a moment.
"Damian ... who exactly are you? Why do you know so many important people like that?" She knew I was not playing with my words. Nightbough. corp and Stardustechnologies were international scale companies. Whereas Mia was a princess from another kingdom and Pearl was a rare hybrid-beast who had endless wealth. And I could get to know them, although my profession as a prostitute.
I grabbed her chin and looked her in the eye.
"Don't you already know who I am? A seducer," I said with a smile. I was not lying, wasn't an incubus nature a seducer?
She took my hand and pressed it to her cheek.
"I know you are a good seducer. But I never thought you knew so many important people like them," she pouted again. Then she put her hands around my neck again and let out a sigh of relief.
"I'm really grateful I made you sign my contract."
After those words left her mouth, my gaze shifted to the window at my side as our car stopped in front of a large mansion. The white gate moved, soon our car moved slowly. There was a luxurious swimming pool in the yard and a huge white mansion was not far from it.
Our car stopped and a servant swiftly opened the door for us. I got out of the car as I swallowed my amazement. I had never been in a big mansion like this before. Pearl took my hand.
"Come on, we'll talk about this in my bedroom," she said excitedly.
"Are you sure?" I asked as I followed her. I was not sure she just wanted to talk to me.
"Yes. Besides, there is something I want to show you there," she said again.
"Okay."

-----

I sat on a sofa in Pearl's room which was dominated by blue, like her room in the Sea Devil Club. My eyes were on Pearl who was looking at me with a shocked expression as she listened to all my stories about my relationship with Camila. But as I told her about Miguel's plan to destroy Camila and about Tempestechnologies' owner, she looked pissed off and I could see her anger getting clearer in her eyes. As for Ian and the others, I said they agreed to cooperate with me.
"I'll help you. That bastard Miguel deserves it!" she said angrily.
"Do you have a suitable place for this plan?" I also told Pearl about my plan. For this plan, I needed a quiet place like an unused warehouse or something. Of course, this building couldn't be in Pearl's name to avoid her involvement in this case.
Pearl was silent for a moment as she thought.
"I know of an abandoned warehouse near the Esrock port," she suggested.
"Okay, we'll use that place." Esrock Port was an old port that functioned as a small warehouse district rather than a port. That's why that place was quieter than other ports.
Then Pearl's expression turned serious.
"Damian, you have to be careful of Myra."
"Do you know her?" I asked.
"Do you remember the device I told you about earlier? I had offered it to Tempestechnologies and I met Myra there. Other executives were interested in my device but Myra didn't. She refused my device but she was interested in my knowledge and invited me to collaborate on a crazy project. Also, she asked me to support this project with my money. " She turned to me and gave me a serious look.
"She said her main idea was to make a device to make demons obey humans. Some kind of slave magic collar in medieval times. Isn't that crazy?"
I honestly didn't expect Pearl to know about this. But at least with this, I could make sure that Ian's information was correct.
"Did she tell you the reason why she wanted to make that?" I asked.
"She said, because demons are stronger than most humans, they are perfect fighting tools. Apart from that she also wanted to know the demon power's secret. I told her that this crazy plan could bring destruction since we only know a little about demons, but she got angry and cast me out. "
I frowned in disbelief. I had to admit that I had been much stronger since I turned into a demon, but controlling my demonic instincts wasn't easy. If I wasn't able to balance it, maybe I had turned into one of those escaping demons now. The difference was, if they hunted to eat humans, I hunted to rape women.
“There is one more strange thing. When I touched her with my tentacle and I could feel her anger as we were talking about the Demon Hunter Association. Besides, she lied to me when I asked if she had any connection with the association or not. You better watch out for her, "Pearl added.
'A magic technology company's owner that has a connection to the Association.' It sounded like Emma. A wild guess crossed my head and it worried me.
'I have to ask Emma about this.'
287