Chapter 125. Unplanned Attack
16.4k 41 276
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
The Incubus System Chapter 125. Unplanned Attack
Quickly, I put on my other shoes and stepped my feet towards my room.
"Foxy, can you look after Celia?" I said as I got into my empty room. I was guessing Foxy turned herself into an object.
- Puff!
The lamp on my desk turned to Foxy who was sitting at the side.
"Master, are you leaving again?"
"There's a demon attack around here, I have to go." I changed my clothes and took my cap. Ruby and Mrs Clea just met me, they would have recognized me if I was still wearing the same clothes.
"Is it the Hounds?" Her fear was clearly visible on her face and voice.
"I do not know." I turned to face Foxy.
"You have to protect Celia. If something happens, contact me like before, okay?"
"Okay!" After that word left her mouth, she transformed herself.
- Puff!
A mosquito replaced Foxy and she flew out of my room to Celia's.
Meanwhile, I reached out my hand, imagining an alley nearby as my destination. I couldn't get out of this house through the front door as usual because Ruby and Mrs Clea could see me.
'Portal.'
[Set your destination.]
'An alley beside my house, Ironshade Town.'
[The destination has been set.]
A portal that resembled a small black hole opened in front of me.
[The portal has opened! ]
Quickly, my feet stepped into the portal as I activated my demonic form. Two horns appeared above my head along with a pair of bat wings growing behind my back. A tail grew behind me and slipped out of my trousers, my eyes turned red and my face changed to Damian as my feet moved through the dark passage.
[You have activated your Demonic Form.]
[Fly has been activated.]
[All skills effectiveness + 30%.]
As soon as I came out, I was already in the alley.
[The portal has closed! ]
The stinking stench that pierced my nose was getting stronger, but I didn't see any demon around me. A long breath escaped my mouth and I flicked my wings, bringing my body up into the dark sky, feeling the night wind brush my face. I had no other choice but to search for those demons from the sky. But the problem was this was a residential area, there were no buildings here, only houses. Mrs Clea and Ruby would find me easily. Besides, I couldn't use my Devil Space before I knew what kind of demon I was dealing with.
'Status.'
I decided to raise my status since I wanted to end this battle quickly.
[Status]
[Name: Damian Lucio]              [Age: 19]
[Level 27]                                   [Exp: 50.36%]
[Race: Demon-High Incubus] [Title: Executioner]
[HP: 650/650]                             [DP: 372/400]
[STR: 55] [VIT: 65]
[AGI: 50] [LUK: 30]
[INT: 100] [WIS: 40]
[Partners - 7]
[Camila Creststream - Human (35)]
[Mia Ashelis - Hybrid-beast (24)]
[Pearl Seabloom - Hybrid-beast (20)]
[Celia Strongheart - Human (17)]
[Diamond Seabloom - Hybrid-beast (20)]
[Olivia Creststream - Human (18)]
[Emma Lunaspark - Elf (18)]
[Servants - 1]
[Foxy - Fox Demon (118)]
[Unused stat - 17]
'Add STR by 5 points.'
'Add INT by 10 points.'

[STR: 55] => [STR: 60]
[INT: 100] => [INT: 110]
I stopped in the mid-air, my eyes looking around me, searching for the demons' location. Soon, I found some Foul Imps in one of my neighbours' yards.
'Shit! 'I reached out my hand to cast my Devil Space since those demons were too close to my neighbour's house. They could have broken into his house. But I cancelled my intention after I saw Ruby and Mrs Clea arrive there in their demon hunter uniforms. Alan was also with them and they attacked the Imps fiercely.
My wings flapped, flying forward towards my neighbour's roof. I ducked down, my eyes were on them, watching them fight, also looking for where the crack was. Unlike Emma, Theo and Larry, Mrs Clea and Ruby fought skillfully. Other than that they could work together well. Mrs Clea paralyzed the demon with her thunder strike skill so they wouldn't run away. Meanwhile Alan and Ruby finished them off with their Feather Spike and Holy Blast.
'I think they can handle it.' This meant I just needed to close the crack. I found the crack in the backyard. The crack was behind a tree so they didn't realize it.
'It's easier than I thought.' At least I could settle this matter quietly.
I flicked my wings once again and flew towards the crack. Instead of heading for the front yard, I took a detour so I could go straight to the backyard. My eyes kept watching them, making sure they didn't see me. Fortunately, they were concentrating on the demons in front of them, since the Foul Imps kept coming from the crack.
As my feet landed on the ground, I walked toward the crack casually, my wings folded. My hand extended towards it as I used my skill.
'Demonic Spike!'
Twenty black lances appeared in front of me and launched at the Foul Imps that had just come out of the crack.
[Critical hit!]
[You have shot a Foul Imp for 215 HP. ] X3
[You have shot a Foul Imp for 213 HP. ] X3
[You have shot a Foul Imp for 214 HP. ] X3
[You have shot a Foul Imp for 200 HP. ] X3
[You have shot a Foul Imp for 215 HP. ] X3
Five Foul Imps that were in front of the crack turned to ashes and my remaining black lances hovered near it, waiting for another demon to come out.
As soon as I almost arrived in front of it, I was greeted by the Venom Spikes from inside the crack. Swiftly, I moved my hand and countered it with my black lances. My eyes looked into the crack and I could see another wave of imps marching towards me.
'Demonic Spike!' I recast my black lances and launched it to that crack.
[Critical hit!]
[You have shot a Foul Imp for 215 HP. ] X3
[You have shot a Foul Imp for 213 HP. ] X3
[You have shot a Foul Imp for 214 HP. ] X3
[You have shot a Foul Imp for 200 HP. ] X3
[You have shot a Foul Imp for 215 HP. ] X3
The Foul Imps who were in the front row turned to ashes. The rest of my black lances hovered in front of me, ready to attack them. My hand extended to the crack.
'Dark Energy.'
Seeing me trying to close the crack, they hastened their pace. My remaining black lances flew to some of them, slowing them down.
[Critical hit!]
[You have shot a Foul Imp for 215 HP. ]
[You have shot a Foul Imp for 213 HP. ]
[You have shot a Foul Imp for 214 HP. ]
[You have shot a Foul Imp for 200 HP. ]
[You have shot a Foul Imp for 215 HP. ]
Some of them fell, followed by hissing sounds from their wounds and shrieks of pain out of their mouths.
"Aggghhhh!"
I ignored their screams and kept using my dark energy to close the crack. A second later the crack was closed.
[The crack has closed.]
[You have used up 10 DP. ]
I lowered my hand and swept my gaze around me, making sure there weren't any other demons left.
'Nice! I can leave the rest to Ruby and Mrs Clea. ' As that thought crossed my head, I realized, their battle's noises did not fade, but even louder.
A green orb flew over me. Swiftly, I shifted my body to the side avoiding it.
-Shhh!
A hissing sound was heard accompanied by smoke with acidic smell as the orb landed on the ground behind me. A hole was visible there. I gasped since I remembered who was the owner of that Acid Bomb, Nefarious Imp!
I flew to the roof to check what was happening.
'What ...' Ruby fought desperately against the Foul Imps that surrounded them, while 4 Nefarious Imps flew above them and rained them with the Acid Bombs. While Alan flew between those Nefarious Imps and attacked them with his sharp wing blades, occasionally he flapped his wings, throwing his sharp feathers at the Imps. Meanwhile, Mrs Clea threw her white orbs at the Nefarious Imps. But of course, her white orbs could not counter all those Imps' green orbs. The ground around them was hollowed out by the acid bombs, several holes were also visible on the sidewalk and street.
'What should I do now?' I was in a dilemma as I remembered yesterday's fight, when 2 Nefarious Imps destroyed the buildings around me and Emma. This place was filled with residents, if I didn't use my Devil Space then the houses around here would be destroyed even including my house. Meanwhile, if I used that skill, I was not sure Ruby and Mrs Clea could face them in the Demonic Curse effect. On the other hand, I couldn't possibly protect them with this many enemies especially our opponent was the Nefarious Imps.
"Kakkk!" Alan shrieked in pain and fell after a Nefarious Imp managed to injure his wing. Blood red coloured his left wing.
"Alan!" Mrs Clea lost her concentration and ran to catch Alan. While the Nefarious Imps threw their Poison spikes to her.
'Ah, dammit!' I thought as I glided at them and took out my Demonic Spikes. This was the first time I rushed without a plan.


Dun forget to check out my Patreon~

Pearl's image is already available in Glossary.

Thank you for supporting me and this novel.

Special thanks Ko-fi : starbridge

Patreon-members:
Chriz1406, nolan nickel Berry, kayden duhaney, j0ntsa, Simon Lolk Behrens, Russell Davidson, HamDaniel, Daniel Mills, Brandon Bradley, regenschabe, NerdyClone, Casey E Maupin, Coen Breek, Pedro Sousa, Laplace End, Bodybags87 Zach Borer, Drabone, Lorenzo Ledezma, Deathgodly, Red Phoenix, Ascal, Schneedrache, Zero_deaths, Yeuromain, Anthony Gauthier, logan, Glenn Grogan, Gregory Lamberta, Dim Dolgopolov, Kiritsuke, Eddy Yeung, Anita Torres, Joshyxz., Enes, May Song, TheBroilern, Warwulfv, Broheam, Jay Owens, DemonRight27, James Cullen, Drunk Drag, dfektz, Dr.SF, christian Mordal Anderson, Jesus Hernandez, stalin see, Felix -Olivier, Mynamejeff, ThatOneGuy, Nicolli Elmore, Jordan Thompson, vokal dwayne, Kevin Tran, Sage Honos, bloodbane 21, Evzen Sichyokno, Triooo, Thomas Anderson, Stormrall, Ignacio Azpíroz del Cuvillo, Jake Briese Gabriel, BloodDragon, heller8284, Spycam, Justin Gamble, Cragen, Dylan, Mohannad Ali Alosaimi, Armod, RedWolf17, Jason Dionne, Jetdy, nitrham, Dylan Hatch, Joe G, Zacary Thomas Dailey, Jonathan Bromilow, ghost750x, Aesop, Tamashii, Horst Reicht, Chris, Dave Arkad Caraqui-an, rusty Lewis, Sleay, Carlos Carballo, Jacob Weidner, Mark-A, Ray Brown, Cinnoé Smith, Panda Daoist, Maian, _Sup, Robbie stobie, Jay96, spiritjeppe, Thomas Anderson, Bärtsi, Grangel, Simon Preiß, Green3000, ThisClown, Shae D, Kyle, timothy Wickham, Ser, Tony Hart, Sam Ellis, Killstroyer, Meanderaway, Acedia, Tanuki, Haarderade, joecifer, Jakub, Belduim, Nien78, Darth Melkor, Joshua Tal, Royce321, LORD SHAXX, Ynaxir, WiseRagnar, Drew, Dallas, TheMightOfTheMaster, Cody Givan, Fullmoon, saganatsu and I like books.

Thank you for reading!

Don't forget to click ❤️
My Patreon-page
My ko-fi page

My Discord

276