Chapter 165. Dirty Dare I
15.9k 35 269
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Incubus System Chapter 165. Dirty Dare I

07.14 PM

Emma and I were standing in front of Pearl's mansion. Previously, she had told her chauffeur that she would be home late today, while I changed my shirt and trousers and turned to my Incubus form before we came here with my portal.

My finger pressed an electronic device that resembled an intercom with the screen in front of the gate and a man in a security uniform appeared on the screen. Without saying anything, he quickly recognized me.

"Good evening, Mr. Damian. We'll send a golf cart and open the gates for you."

"Thank you," I said. Then the screen in front of me returned to blank.

I turned to Emma who was standing next to me and chuckled at her tense face.

"Don't be so tense," I teased as I held my chuckles.

"I-It can't be helped," she said, her face flushed in embarrassment.

"Do you want to return?" I asked.

"I-I'm just a little nervous, but I'm fine," her voice trembled a bit. Her face got even redder.

I chuckled again.

"Are you curious about what we gonna do?" I guessed with a naughty smirk.

"Of course not!" she quickly retorted. Then she paused with her face flushed in embarrassment.

"Um ... Maybe a bit ..." she said in a low voice.

My hand slowly approached hers and held it to soothe her. She turned to me and I responded with a smile.

"Don't get too tense. I'm sure you'll enjoy it."

Her smile started to appear and her hand gripped mine tighter.

- Krrrk ---- Krrrrkkk ----- Krrrkkk ...

The gate opened, a golf cart was in front of us. A security got down from there and gestured to us.

"Please get in, Mr. Damian. Lady Pearl is waiting for you," he said.

"Thank you." We got into the cart. A second later, our cart passed a big yard and stopped in front of a huge white mansion. Several servants swiftly greeted us as we got out of the cart.

"Good Evening, Mr. Damian," said the butler politely. Then he turned to Emma.

"And you are?"

"I'm Emma," she introduced herself.

"Miss Emma," said the butler again with a slight nod.

"Please follow me," he said as he invited us to come inside.

We walked following him, passing the living room which was dominated by white color with luxurious furniture. And instead of Pearl's bedroom, the butler escorted us to another room. The butler opened the door and lowered his head.

Our feet step into a 'play' room that was bigger than the Sea Devil Club's VIP room. The entire wall of the room was made of mirrors with warm dim lighting that gave a romantic impression. The soothing soft aromatherapy tickled my nose as soon as I entered the room. A long sofa and two smaller sofas with a coffee table on one side of the room. Different from last time, instead of heavy alcohol drinks, this time several bottles of wine were in a wine cooler bucket filled with ice cubes with several crystal glasses on the table. The cards and dice were replaced by a tablet computer on a stand and a stopwatch. Next to it, various 'toys' were prepared, such as blindfolds, lubricant, massage oil, handcuffs, feathers sticks. On the other side, a bowl filled with small fruit such as strawberries, blueberries, and grapes, a bottle of whip cream, and chocolate syrup.

On the other side of the room, a large round bed with warm lighting and a mirror above it, a large sex lounger chair, a pole, transparent shower room, and a 'torture table'.

"Damian, what took you so long?" said Pearl excitedly as she got up from the sofa. Mia who sat next to her gave us a slight smile, but different from usual, Mia looked more gloomy.

"I'm sorry for coming late. Let me introduce you, this is Emma," I said as I gestured to them.

Emma gave them a polite nod.

"Hello, I'm Emma Lunaspark. Nice to meet you," she greeted politely.

After hearing her name, Mia stood up from her seat with a shocked expression.

"Lunaspark? You mean the Stardustechnologies' owner?"

"Yes, my father owns the company," said Emma.

A smile began to develop on Mia's lips, it seemed that the problem in her mind was starting to disappear. Though I was quite curious about what she was thinking, I decided to ask her later. Besides, from the difference between her and Pearl's mood, I could guess she didn't tell Pearl about it.

Meanwhile, Pearl pouted.

"You should tell me that you want to bring her," she walked over to us and extended her hand with a smile to Emma. 

"I'm Pearl Seabloom. Nice to meet you, Miss Emma."

Emma took her hand.

"Just call me Emma. Et - I mean Damian already told my dad about your bracelet and he wants to see you next week."

“Really?” Pearl's eyes widened in happiness and she smiled.

"Just tell me when and where, I will be there."

"Okay, but I hope you can keep my relationship with Damian a secret from my dad, " asked Emma. Of course, that's because what her dad knew was that Emma had a relationship with Ethan, not Damian.

Pearl giggled. 

"I understand."

Mia came from behind Pearl and extended her hand to Emma.

"I'm Mia. Nice to meet you, Emma."

Emma took her hand.

"I'm sorry. What's your surname?" she asked.

Mia and Pearl exchanged gazes awkwardly since they couldn't say it. And I realized it.

"Emma, ​​because of something, Mia can't tell her surname to anyone," I said.

Emma caught that I meant that she was not an ordinary person, therefore she had to hide her family name.

"Okay. Nice to meet you, Mia," said Emma with a smile.

"I hope we can be good friends, Emma," said Mia. From her words, I knew she wanted to ask Emma about something, but she couldn't tell it yet since they weren't close enough or because whatever she asked for was an important secret. So she had to check and make sure that Emma was someone she could trust.

"This is the first time she's tried something like this. I hope you can help her," I said.

Pearl giggled.

"Calm down I'm sure she can do it. Besides, the victim is not her," said Pearl with a teasing tone.

A breath came out of my mouth since I expected it.

"Is that the main reason why you asked me to bring another woman?" I teased.

Pearl shrugged nonchalantly.

"Who knows?" said Pearl with a naughty smirk.

"I just want to have some fun tonight, nothing more," said Mia.

"Alright, just go easy on me," I said with a smile.

They turned and led us to the sofa as their eyes rolled to the side in annoyance.

"You surely have some nerve to say it after making us pass out last time," said Mia.

"You know we've gone all out and we still lost to you. So there's no way we'll go easy on you," added Pearl.

While Emma who was walking next to me giggled since she knew my identity. 

"Well, it's just a reminder. Who knows, what will you do to me later?" I said as I sat down on the sofa. But despite my words, there was not any trace of fear in my voice. 

They also plopped themselves onto the sofa by my sides.

"I'm sure you can handle it," said Mia with a pout.

"Just enjoy the game, Damian. I asked you to bring other women not without reason," said Pearl with a smirk.

"Oh, where is your sister? Should we wait for her?" said Mia.

'Wait? They also invited Diamond ?! ' I was not sure Diamond wanted to join this game because the man that she loved was Ethan, not Damian, but it would be really awkward if Emma met Diamond here.

Pearl sighed in disappointment.

"She said she couldn't come because she was too tired at today's interview."

I let out a sigh of relief in secret.

'Thank goodness ...'

"Oh, before we begin." I opened my bag, took out the Demon Shield bracelet, and gave it to Pearl.

"I want to return this."

Pearl took it and looked at me in confusion.

"Why did you return it to me?"

"Next week is your meeting with Mr. Richard, of course, it would be better it's in your hands instead of me." I would come as Ethan not Damian anyway.

"Also you can use it to protect yourself from demon attacks." Well, I could detect if my partner was in danger, but it would be better if they had their own protection.

"Okay." Pearl put the bracelet in the drawer under the coffee table and sat back down.

"Now, let's get started shall we?" And we answered with nods.

Dun forget to check out my Patreon~

Larry's pic is already in glossary and Evelina pic(DKH) is in my Patreon page.

Thank you for supporting me and this novel.

Patreon-members:

Puggan Se, Daniel Cortez, Adrian, Robert Pospisil, Sarah Hubbard, Tyler Potter, Jaycob Strunk, Cool999437, Patryk Klim, Grundy00, Riley, Milestone, Oldthrall, Luke Satterfield, Eduardo, Majorana, andrew murry, VoidStar, Matt, Ege, Ethan Hand, Sebastian, steven jaco, colin love, Coheed27, Daniel, SupremoCourt, Ethan Chen, Tobias Alkblad, Joshua T O'brien, Everett Casaus, Fluffypoochi, Ethan Johnson, Russ Ah, merc8, francis Richard, Cameron Taylor, Chriz1406, nolan nickelBerry, kayden duhaney, Russell Davidson, HamDaniel, Daniel Mills, Brandon Bradley, regenschabe, Casey E Maupin, Pedro Sousa, Laplace End, Bodybags87, Zach Borer, Drabone, Lorenzo Ledezma, Deathgodly, Red Phoenix, Ascal, Schneedrache, Zero_deaths, Yeuromain, Anthony Gauthier, logan, Glenn Grogan, Gregory Lamberta, Dim Dolgopolov, Eddy Yeung, Anita Torres, May Song, TheBroilern, Warwulfv, Jay Owen, DemonRight27, James Cullen, Drunk Drag, dfektz, Dr.SF, Jesus Hernandez, stalin see, Mynamejeff, ThatOneGuy, Jordan Thompson, vokal dwayne, Kevin Tran, bloodbane 21, Triooo, Thomas Anderson, Stormrall, Ignacio Azpíroz del Cuvillo, Jake Briese, Gabriel, BloodDragon, heller8284, Spycam, Locke039, Cragen, Dylan, Armod, RedWolf17, Jason Dionne, Jetdy S, Dylan Hatch, Joe G, Zacary Thomas Dailey, Jonathan Bromilow, ghost750x, Aesop, Tamashii, Horst Reicht, Chris, Dave Arkad Caraqui-an, rusty Lewis, Sleay, Jacob Weidner, Mark-A, Ray Brown, Cinnoé Smith, Panda Daoist, Maian, _Sup, Robbie stobie, Jay96, Thomas Anderson, Bärtsi, Grangel, Green3000, ThisClown, Shae D, Kyle, timothy Wickham, Ser, Tony Hart, Sam Ellis, Freddie, Meanderaway, Acedia, Tanuki, Haarderade, joecifer, Jakub, Belduim, Nien78, Darth Melkor, The Tallest Joshua, Royce321, LORD SHAXX, Nemorus, Ynaxir, WiseRagnar, Dallas, TheMightOfTheMaster, Cody Givan, Fullmoon, saganatsu and I like books

Thank you for reading!
Don't forget to click ❤️

My Patreon-page

My ko-fi page

My Discord

269