Chapter 174. Dirty Dare X
11.9k 3 197
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Incubus System Chapter 174. Dirty Dare X

I laughed and clapped my hands in excitement.
"Ahh --- so gangbang will be our last game today?" I said straight to the point. My excitement peaked since it was a suitable card to end all my torments since I wasn't sure one cum was enough to calm the burst of desire inside of me.

Mia and Pearl looked at me with a frown.
"You know, your confidence is really annoying,"complained Pearl. While from Emma's expression, I guessed she already knew why I said it. But I also caught the same excitement as mine in her eyes.

"Ummm ---" A slight humming sound escaped my mouth, my face drew closer to Pearl and a smirk on my lips.
"I told you, right? Begging isn't my thing." And I ended it with another chuckle. I got up from my seat and walked towards the bed in a casual step.

After I stood on the side of the bed, I turned to face them.
"C'mon, what are you waiting for?" I tempted them with a cheeky smile. My index finger moved towards me repeatedly, inviting them. My other hand rubbed my hard cock sensually as if to show that I really had reached my limit.

They exchanged glances and spoke in low voices, even almost whispering with serious expressions. Then a moment later, they got up from their couch and walked towards me with a smirk.
"What are you planning?" I said as Pearl was in front of me.

She smiled wickedly.
"You will find out soon." Then with one flirtatious push, she pushed me onto the bed.

As my back touched the soft bed, their movements suddenly turned wild at once. Emma took both of my hands and pinned them over my head. I could feel her using her original strength to prevent me from moving. Even though her level was below mine and I could free myself if I wanted to, it showed her seriousness. While Mia wrapped my legs up to my thighs with her tail tightly, even tighter than when we had sex earlier. While Pearl's tentacles were spreading all over my body, unlike usual, this time they were not only exploring me but also binding me, restricting my every movement and muscles.

A mischievous smile on Pearl's lips as she moved closer to me. One of her hands tucked under her breasts, making it look even fuller. Her other hand was under her chin.
"Since the card mentions gangbang, how about we do the real gangbang ~?" she teased me. A Lamia and a Kraken's descendant were a good pair for doing this. In addition, an elf with a demon hunter's power would make them a good team. If I was an ordinary person I would probably beg them.

"Do you think it will make me beg?" I said in a relaxed tone. I did not struggle at all, showing I did this voluntarily

"We will see ~" she teased with a mischievous smile. Slowly, she shifted her upper body over my waist and placed her wet entrance above my tense cock. Her tentacles tied me up tightly and her suckers kissed my body as if she were a monster that was ready to eat her victim.

She started to rub the tip of my cock before her entrance. The slippery feeling of her remaining saliva on the tip of my cock and her liquid from her entrance mixed together followed by a soft and warm feeling of her flesh. My muscles tightened again as the stimulation from my lower half spread through my body.
"Ufff ..." A slight hissing sound out of my mouth as I held all her stimulation.

Seeing my reaction, she began to push my cock slowly but when my tip just entered for a while, she pulled it. She smirked naughtily upon my expression.
"You are getting naughty, Pearl," I said in a ragged breath.

She giggled.
"You have to be patient, Damian ~" she teased. Then she did it again. This time, it got deeper, but just for a moment, she pulled it again. And she kept repeating it until all of my cock came in. After that, she gave it a few shakes before releasing it again. She made me climb the stages of pleasure slowly as she tested my patient at the same time. I could use my charm skill but somehow I was enjoying it since it was my first time doing it at a slow pace like this. Our thirst was clearly visible from our eyes. Our breath was getting heavier.
"You should praise me for this," I reminded her.

"Uhhh ~ Ohhhh ~" she tilted her head upwards in pleasure and moaned loudly as she put all my cock in her. Then she looked at me with a flushed face.
"Praise you?" she said in ragged breath followed by a giggle.
"Of course, I will ~" She smirked.
"C'mon girls. Let's party!"

Those words were like a cue for Emma and Mia. Emma's lips fell down on my lips. Her tongue began to enter my mouth and twist with my tongue.
"Mmpph-- clack - Mmpph ..." We tilted our heads and deepened our kisses. Our humming sounds were accompanied by clacking sounds from our tongues and lips accompanying our kiss. Her hands pulled my hands, put my palms right on her ripe breasts, but I couldn't move my hands due to the card's order.

While Mia's tail slithered and changed her way of binding me by giving me some gaps at my sensitive spots on my legs. The tip of her tail tickled the soles of my feet as a wild kiss landed behind my knees and occasionally licked them.

Meanwhile, Pearl's tentacles wiggled on top of me. Her waist moved up and down, shaking my cock, inserting it deeper, clamping it with her warm and wet inner wall. Her moans mingled with her compliments out of her mouth along with her ragged breath.
"Oh ~ Ahh-hah ... - hah - Damian --- you are the best ~ Your cock is the best ~" she complimented me with a sultry voice.

"Mppphhh!" A muffled moan came out of my mouth as I jolted in pleasure. A wave of pleasure immersed my body and mind. They flood me with stimulation all over my body. I wanted to move along with them, but I held myself back. It felt like minute by minute was running slowly for me.

I couldn't take it anymore, but my body wanted more pleasure. My heart was racing as well as my adrenaline, my muscles tightened. I knew I was within my limits.

* Ringggg! *

As the stopwatch sound rang, I shook my waist roughly, shaking all of them violently even though they hadn't loosened their grip. While I moved my hands to squeeze Emma's breasts which kept teasing my palms.
'Demonic Erection lv 3'

[Demonic Erection has been activated.]

My cock enlarged and extended inside Pearl's.
"Ohhh----yesss!" She moaned loudly as her body jerked in pleasure. While I continued to move my waist without mercy. But of course, she wouldn't release my cock, her tentacles gripping me, making sure she didn't fall off her 'mad wild horse'. Her sultry moan changed to a loud erotic moan and her compliment turned to ragged breath followed by truncated sentences. She raised her head in enjoyment, her cheeks flushed red and sweat soaked her face and body. No, not only her body but also Emma and Mia's.
"Oh ~ Oh ~ Damian ... Ahhh ---- Yess --- Yesss --- Hah-ah --- Ahhh-hah -... This is the best! " she moaned loudly.

I accelerated my pace upon her compliment, my waist moved wildly.
"Ohhh ~~ More! Give me more! ... Ohh ...! " she moaned like crazy.
"Agggh --- Agghh --- Agghhh --- Aghhh --- Cumming --- Anghhh!" She moaned loudly as our hot liquids mixed together in hers. My body jolted since finally, I was able to vent my desires.

*Ting*
[Your Demonic Power is fully charged.]
[You have gained EXP! ]
[Congratulations! You have raised your partner's Love meter.]
[Pearl Seabloom - Hybrid-beast (20)]
[Love Meter 6/10 - You are all I ever need.]

But despite that announcement, there was a sense of dissatisfaction in me since my body still demanded more. Pearl gasped for breath, sweat drenched her body. A grin of satisfaction on her face, her tentacles weakened and she collapsed to the side. My semen dripped from her pussy and wet her entrance.

After that, I broke my kiss and rolled to the other side, dropping Emma off me with ease. At the same time, Mia's tail slipped from my body.
'Demonic Erection lv 1.'

[Demonic Erection has been activated.]

My cock tensed and got bigger again. I was on my knees with a slight gap between them. My eyes shifted to Mia and Emma in turn. While their eyes were on my cock which was ready for the next round.
"Who's next?" I said with a seductive smirk.

197