Chapter 176. A Suspicious Royal Guard
13.9k 30 243
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Incubus System Chapter 176. A Suspicious Royal Guard

09.21 PM

"Do you have to go home that fast?" asked Pearl who sat beside me with a pout. Her hand that was holding a warm damp towel moved to wipe my naked body, cleaning our naughty play traces from it, stimulating my skin with the towel soft and warm texture. But of course, she couldn't clean it all up completely, especially some hickey on my shoulders.

"Yes, I promised to --- Ng ... have dinner with my sister ... Uff --- and I'm already late." Some slight moans mixed with my words, since I endured the stimulation and tingling sensation from Mia's licks on my cock. My hand held the back of her head. While her hands hugged my waist.

To be honest, I didn't think that our game would take this long. That's why after Emma fell asleep, I quickly sent a message to Celia that I would be late. Shortly after that, Mia and Pearl woke up. And just like when I had sex with Diamond in the car yesterday, their faces looked brighter and their bodies felt more energized. That's why they offered to clean me. Although they cleaned me with damp towels at first, finally Mia cleaned my cock with her tongue since, ahem ... She was tempted by the remaining semen that stuck on it. Well, of course, I couldn't refuse it.

After that Emma's cellphone rang and woke her up. Since she picked up in a panic, I guessed it was a call from her father. That's why Pearl took the initiative to show her the bathroom so Emma could clean herself before going home, especially since she had just been playing with the whip cream before.

"Done," Mia said as she pulled her face away from my cock. Her tongue licked the remaining semen stuck on the tip of her lips and she sat on my other side. While Pearl took her hand away from me, indicating that she was also done.

"Thank you." I gave Mia and Pearl a kiss on their cheeks.

After that I got up from the side of the bed and put on my clothes, my eyes remained on Mia.
"Are you sure you want to stay here?" I confirmed once again. Previously, I offered to take her home, but Mia refused it and said she wanted to stay at Pearl's mansion tonight. Besides that, she asked me to take Emma home instead of worrying about her. Well, since she didn't know about my portal skill, so I couldn't say anything.

"I'm sure of it. Besides, I want to talk a lot of things with Pearl," said Mia with a reassuring smile. But despite her smile, I caught traces of uneasiness on her face.

"Okay. But please let me know if something is bothering you. I will help you as best I can." Despite my hands moving to button my shirt, my eyes looked at her in worry.

"I will."

* Knock * * Knock * * Knock *

The knocking sounds came along with the door opening sounds and we turned to look at it.
"Excuse me," said Emma politely. Her hand opened the door in hesitation. She looked more refreshed after taking a bath, also of course due to my Demonic Erection's influence.

"Shall we go now?" I asked. My feet went to the sofa to take my bag.

But before Emma answered, Mia interrupted her.
"Emma, can I have your contact?"

"Of course."

Without wasting time, Mia stood up from her seat, took her cellphone and they exchanged contacts.
"Thank you. I hope you won't mind if I call you to ask some questions someday," Mia said.

"Okay," said Emma. After that, Emma and I walked out of Pearl's mansion escorted by her butler.

"Is that also your ability?" whispered Emma as we walked toward the exit.

I quickly caught that what she meant was my Demonic Erection's effect.
"Yes. Do you like it?" I replied with a mischievous smirk.

She was silent with a flushed face, but from her expression, I already knew the answer. I chuckled at her expression. And her face was getting redder because of it.
"I want to hunt some demons tonight. Do you want to join me?" I whispered. I remembered I had promised to teach her how she could use her Mana Strike as a weapon and I thought this was a good opportunity for it.

In an instant, Emma's face brightened.
"I'm in!" she said excitedly. But then, she closed her mouth in reflex and turned to the butler who escorted us in embarrassment since her voice was too loud.

While I chuckled again. I could guess she was too excited since though she wanted to patrol, she couldn't do anything because the association confiscated her Demon Compass.
"Okay, I'll pick you up tonight." But of course, this time I wasn't going through the front door.

"I'll be waiting for you," said Emma with a smile.

After we left Pearl's mansion, I brought Emma with my portal skill to her house before opening my portal to my room.
'Incubus Form deactivated!'

[You have deactivated your Incubus Form.]

A dark aura covered my body as my feet moved through the dark passage. When I stepped into the light, I could hear Foxy and Celia's voices from my room.

[The portal has closed! ]

They sat on the side of my bed, facing their back to me.
“Are you sure he's okay?” said Celia in worries. Then she stretched father's damaged suit from my fight with the Imps a few days ago and I realized there was no blood on it.
"I mean look at these clothes ... He can't be all right."

"Trust me, master is a strong demon. He even can heal himself," Foxy said confidently. Her hands were folded in front of her chest and a proud smile on her face.

"Foxy is right, you don't have to worry about me." After putting my bag on the chair, I decided to join their conversation. My feet moved towards them. I couldn't possibly tell her that I was seriously injured a few days ago.

They stood in surprise by my sudden appearance.
"Brother, you startled me," complained Celia. While Foxy greeted me cheerfully.
"Welcome back, master!"

"I'm sorry. Did I keep you waiting for too long?" I asked.

"It's all right. The important thing for me is you are safe," said Celia.

My hand took my father's suit which was full of holes in her hand.
"Did you wash it?" I asked Celia.

"I am the one who washed it, master," said Foxy and I turned to her.
"Some demons have a sharp sense of smell. So I was afraid the blood would lure them here, " she explained.

"Really?" I was quite taken aback by Foxy's words. I thought only lust demons like me had a sharp sense of smell. I didn't think that keeping these clothes would endanger our safety.
"I'll throw it away now," I said in a panic. Without further ado, I walked towards the exit.

"We'll be waiting for you in the dining room," Celia added before I walked out of my room.

And I nodded in reply.


-------


I stood in front of the trash bin in front of my yard and looked at my father's suit, which I had put in a plastic bag.
"I'm sorry ..." I muttered before throwing it in the trash bin. After all, it was my father's favourite suit so there was a heavy feeling of throwing it away.

Just as I was about to return to my house, a Python in his 20s with neatly combed black hair and serious face approached me. He wore a neat suit and his black tail was combined with some silver scales.
"Good evening, sir. May I ask you something?" he asked.

"Good evening. Yes, is there anything I can help you with?" I said with a smile. I could already guess what he would ask. Besides that, I also found the oddity from his status above his head, that's why I used my skill.
'Observation.'

[Observation skill succeeded.]

[Name: Jonathan Silvertail]
[Age: 28]
[Level 22]                    [Race: Hybrid-beast]
[HP: 591/591]            [MP: 115/115]
[Skills: Holy Barrier lv 5, Holy Whip lv 5, Sunlight Beam lv 3]
[Emotion: Worried]
[Love meter: 0/10]
[Condition: Normal.]
[Weakness: Chest, Neck, Head.]
[Talent: High Stamina (Stamina is higher than other races.)]
[Relationship: Single.]
[Profession: Serpent Rock Kingdom's Royal Guard.]

As soon as I saw his skills, I frowned in confusion.
'Why does he have similar skills with demon hunters?'

243