Chapter 380. Oyakodon Sandwich I
5.2k 9 85
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Incubus System Chapter 380. Oyakodon Sandwich I

As soon as I stepped out of my portal, a simple modern bedroom entered my view. I was stunned for a moment when I saw the bed which was not far from me. Mixed feelings filled my heart. But most of it was a feeling of melancholy since I could remember how I had to leave Camila after I came into her dream.

Detecting movement behind me, I turned around casually since I already knew who they were.
"What are you doing?" I asked with a confused frown. My eyes fell on Camila and Olivia who were standing in front of me.

They froze in their position. It looked like they wanted to surprise me or maybe... 'Abduct' me. Since there was a blindfold in Camila's hands and a rope in Olivia's hands. Unfortunately, they failed. Well, I knew it wasn't in a bad way. Besides, a simple rope wouldn't be able to stop me. Not to mention instead of ordinary clothes, they wore black sexy lingerie. My gaze fell on their pair of nice tits behind those thin clothes.

They lowered their hands and looked at each other.
"Haaa... I should have known this wouldn't work," Olivia said with a pout.

"I told you we should have said it from the start," Camila said.

"But I'm not sure he will agree," Olivia said again. As if on cue they turned to me and gave me a pleading look.

My gaze shifted from Camila to Olivia in turn.
"What's with that look? Didn't I already say I don't like it ?" I said firmly.

The disappointment began to appear on their faces.
"We just want to give you 'Tied Service'," Camila said.

"Tied Service?" I asked. I never heard of it before. There was no such thing at the last Pearl's game either.

"Yes. Simply. We will tie you up and close your eyes. In return, we will provide our best service and follow all your orders," Olivia explained.

'Interesting...' But before doing that, I decided to clarify something.
"So you called me to have sex?" I clarified. Although it was obvious from their appearance, this was beyond Olivia and Camila's habit.

They exchanged glances awkwardly before returning their gazes to me.
"We wanted to make this a surprise," Camila said.

"You will be gone for a long time, so we thought to give you a little memory." Then Olivia's expression turned gloomy.
"We'll miss you..."

Camila tapped Olivia's shoulder gently and looked at her.
"Didn't we promise to make this a fun one?" she reminded Olivia.

"But it can't be helped. Even with this outfit... This setup... I can't get rid of this thought..." Olivia said in the same grim tone. She raised her face slowly to look at me.
"We're only together for a while. Yet I forgot how I spent the days without you." Her seriousness and fear were evident from her voice.

I took a deep breath.
"Olivia, I told you---"

Camila put her index finger to my lips before her hand shifted to the side of my face.
"I know you are strong, Ethan. We believe in you... We never doubted your strength... But we also know your opponent is strong. We talk about the dark dimension. Demons that are thousands of years old. It would be a lie if we didn't worry about our hearts. I'm afraid it will take years to defeat them... I'm afraid you will forget us and the human world... "

Although it irritated my pride, what she said was true. I couldn't deny that I had to have a way to deal with them. This wasn't an RPG where I, the player, could heal myself while my opponent couldn't. Especially Letos, he was an Incubus. So I was sure he has the same healing ability as mine. With similar abilities, a much higher level, more battle experience, defeating him sounded impossible. But I had to face it somehow. Like it or not.

Then Olivia approached me, but she didn't stop in front of me. Instead, she hugged me from behind and pressed her torso against my back. Her hands were on my waist.
"You know. If I could... I want to knock you out here and make you lose your only chance to go there. But I know... You have to go and I can't be selfish. I hate this, Ethan... I hate it when I have to give up on what I love," she whispered. It was an honest confession.

I was speechless. I knew they didn't mean to get in my way and this was a sign of how deep they loved me. No one wanted to be separated from their beloved one.

In the middle of that silence, Camila's lips came closer and landed on mine. Her lips moved slowly and gently. Occasionally, she stuck out her tongue to lick my lips. At the same time, Olivia's hands went up and removed my shirt, turning it into a dark aura.

'Stop it... Please stop it...' I thought. No, I was not asking them to stop touching me or kissing me. But that bitter look. Their sad eyes. It was so painful for me to look at them. There were no ropes to tie me but I didn't move from my position.

After I was completely naked, they took me to the side of the bed and pushed me onto it.

"Let us serve you tonight, Ethan... You can give us any order..." Camila whispered before ending with another gentle kiss on my lips. Her hand touched my body from my chest to my abs.

Below, Olivia kissed my inner thighs before going up to my balls and my shaft. Instead of lust, she kissed and licked it gently, making sure I could feel all her lips and tongue's movements. Her fingertips traced my skin, mostly around my thighs and groin.

Between those gentle kisses, Olivia's hand stroked from my balls to my glans gently. It made my body shudder in excitement but that wasn't enough to dispel this melancholic feeling entirely. Moreover, I could feel their feelings from all their touch.

"Hhhnn..." My muffled grunt came out of my mouth. While I didn't feel lust from their touch, I felt something much deeper than that. What they did not only tickled my lust but also made me feel their love and all their feelings.

> Read more than 103 chapters ahead of TIS + 5 weekly update + 29 Extra R18 chapters + access to all R18 ASMR +R18 poll R18 scene

My Patreon-page

My ko-fi page

My Discord

85