Chapter 433. The Prince and The Abyss II
3.1k 5 70
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Incubus System Chapter 433. The Prince and The Abyss II

The next thing I saw was a bunch of gigantic blood-red snakes demons. Since I could detect their high Demonic Power. I decided to use my Observation skill.

'Observation.'

[Name: Savage Fire Anaconda]
[Level 98]
[Race: Demon]
[Class: Rare - Subordinate]
[Status: Middle intelligence type]
[HP: 6226/6226 ]
[DP: 421/533 ]
[Skills: Fire Ball lv 7, Acid Spit lv 4,  FireWall lv 8 (High), Flame Thrower lv 5 (High).]
[Emotion: Hungry, excited.]
[Condition: Normal.]
[Weakness: Eyes.]
[Talent: Thick Skin lv 3.]

My eyes widened.
'Level 98?!' I was shocked since they almost reached the Dreadful Burial Grounds' maximum level.

Before, I thought banshees were the only kind of demons who had fled. At least that was what Lord Damon and I thought. But we were wrong.

Besides, previously, we guessed it was an anomaly. So it should be only one or two demons who pass through the barrier. But the group of Banshee that I found earlier proved my previous guess was wrong. While from this group of Savage Fire Anaconda, I predicted that there was a high possibility that the barrier had broken. There were at least a hundred of them and they all charged at me. Which meant they already knew about me and targeted me from the start.

'Maybe after what I did, the demons saw me as a threat.'

My curiosity prompted me to examine the barrier. But if I did it carelessly, it could get me in trouble.
'I need to tell Lord Damon.'

Once I got into their attack range, they shot their Flame Thrower and used their FireWall on me, turning my surroundings into a fiery hell. But I remained calm. I even canceled my sword, turning it into black smoke since I was planning to finish them off with my skills.

I flicked my wings to dodge their attacks and stopped in the mid-air as I used my new skill.
'Dark Storm.'

[Dark Storm skill activated. Area: 100 meters]
[Time remaining: 01:59]

Red clouds covered the sky above us. A rumbling sound shifted their gaze upwards. The black lightning that shot out from the clouds scattered, electrocuting their bodies. This was followed by a series of damage announcements.

The attack managed to paralyze some of them. Others let out their flames to attack me. But I simply used my Teleportation to move elsewhere, out of their sight and showering their eyes with my black lances.

[Critical hits!]
[You have shot a Savage Fire Anaconda for 1590 HP] X3 X17*
*He shoots 17 of them

And the lightning would take care of the rest. It was an easy fight for me despite their numbers and I hadn't even used my Demon Lord Form for this yet.

Yes, I had to confess, due to my new set of skills, today's battle was the easiest in my life. I leveled up fast since the combo from my Teleportation skill and my Wrath Kill or my sword almost killed them all. Moreover, Hell Inferno or my Dark Storm could take care of large numbers of demons.

But that didn't mean I could be careless. My real opponents were demon lords and demoness, their weapons and power were on par with mine. Not to mention they had more experience and a lot of subordinates. Still, I could help but feel good about my progress. This set of demon lord skills was really awesome.

After they all turned to ashes, I flew up and turned my head to the barrier between the Lunatic Ravine and Dreadful Burial Grounds. Just to make a quick check about what happened from afar. I expected the barrier was already torn up and demons to burst out of there, but again I was wrong. I could see the barrier remained intact just fine. I didn't even see any holes in it. What I felt was just a tempting invitation to enter the place.

"Impossible," I muttered in disbelief without taking my eyes off it.

My curiosity once again prompted me to check it out, but I held myself since it was too fishy.
'I have to report this,' I thought.

'Return.' My dark aura engulfed me and brought me back to my safety ward.


-----

*Ting*
[All enemies have been defeated!]
[Level up! ] [Level up! ]
[You are now Level 121.]
[You have 105 unused stat points.]
[You have 21 unused skill points.]

"Welcome back, Your Highness," Maria hugged me and kissed me on my cheek as soon as I arrived at my safety ward. A smile on her lips.

"I thought it was Ivy's turn. Why are you here?" I asked, smiling at her.

"Her Highness summoned all the succubus to her office half an hour ago."

My smile faded.
"Did something happen?" I asked worriedly.

"Yes. But this is not an emergency. I heard Lord Letos has made his move. He is capturing a lot of succubi and making them his sex slaves," Maria explained.
"So Her Highness summoned all of her trusted succubi to give them some instructions."

"Making them his sex slaves?" I repeated.
"Does this have something to do with his first wife's death or is he gathering his powers?" Since Letos and I were the same, it was possible that he also had the same Incubus Climax skill as me or another skill that used the same Sex Point.

Maria shook her head from side to side.
"They're investigating this. Her Highness also said it could be a trap or a diversion while Letos' plan is actually something else."

'True.' I placed my fist under my lips and was deep in thought. I didn't expect that I would run into a new problem so soon before I solved what happened in the Abyss.

"The meeting should be over soon. We can hear about this later. I think you should have your dinner first, His Majesty is waiting for you in the dining room," said Maria.

I frowned.
"Dinner? Isn't---" I held my tongue as soon as I turned to the clock.

07.17 PM

'Okay, I'm late for dinner.'

"Or... Do you want to eat me first?" said Maria in a spoiled voice, placing my arm between her mounds.

"I wish. But I can't let Lord Damon wait for me." I used my Teleportation skill.
"Meet me in my room in 1 hour okay?" Then my dark aura swallowed me up.

>Read more than 135 chapters ahead of TIS + 5 weekly update + 39 Extra R18 chapters + access to all R18 ASMR +R18 poll R18 scene

68 chapter ahead of DKH & 10 chapter ahead of DM + 2 weekly update

25 chapters ahead of SSS +4 weekly update

My Patreon-page

My ko-fi page

My Discord

70