Chapter 437. Maria’s Temptation
3.4k 4 68
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Incubus System Chapter 437. Maria's Temptation

After eating, I quickly went to my room. I was sure Maria had been waiting for me since my dinner took longer than I thought.

As soon as I entered the room, seductive voices and moans tickled my ears. I was stunned in surprise as my sight immediately caught the hot scenery above my bed.

Maria lay on my bed, naked. Her moans flowed from her mouth as her hand groped her breast. While the other was playing with her entrance. She even spread her legs wide on purpose as soon as she found out I was coming.

She sat down without closing her legs and looked at me with a mischievous smile. Her fingers slithered down and rubbed her entrance slowly before she started to insert her fingers and play inside it. Her eyes were locked on me as if hoping I was the one who touched her. She bit her lip and raised her head slightly as a sweet moan escaped her mouth.
"Ngh..."

Her fluid started dripping, soaking her entrance as if expecting something bigger. She pulled out her fingers and licked them while staring at me with a seductive gaze. Her eyes were fixed on the lower part of me which looked full.

She raised her hand and pointed her index finger which was wet with her fluid to me and moved it towards her repeatedly.
"Do you want to join me, Your Highness?"

"What are you doing, Maria?" I smirked. My feet stepped to approach her. At the same time, I canceled my Demon's Clothes. My eyes stared at her. What she did was enough to stimulate my hunger for her.

"I'm preparing myself for you, Your Highness~," she said with a wicked smile.

I hopped on and pushed her onto the bed. My hands grabbed her shoulders. Not only me, but I could also see the flaming desire in her eyes.
"Since you've come this far. I will let you take the lead this time." I brought my face closer to hers.
"Serve me well..." I whispered. My voice sounded like a seduction.

A smile formed on her lips. Seeing my gaze, her desire was getting higher. She began to crash her lips into mine. Her tongue sneaked into my mouth, twisting around, sucking, and clashing.

I moved my lips in tune with her.
Her hand went down to my half-hard cock.
"Mmpphhh... !" I gasped when her hand touched my hot flesh directly and shook my half-awake shaft.

"Ummph!" Her stimulation and touch made me even more immersed in pleasure.

She broke her kiss and reversed our position before she crawled down and kissed the tip of my hard cock. Her tongue licked it from the bottom to the tip, swirling it, then she opened her mouth and swallowed it.

And I let her do what she wanted, letting her play with my body.
"Hah -hah- yes ... Suck me well..." I whispered under my breath, enjoying all of her movements.

She sucked hard and moved her head back and forth. Her dripped-down saliva soaked my hard cock.

I watched all the hot scenes below me. Waves of pleasure swept my mind. Our ragged breath filled the room.

She sucked my hot erection hard and as soon as she let go, she quickly crawled up. Without further ado, she put my cock into her pleasure hole. A loud moan straight out of her mouth.
"Ahhh...!"

Meanwhile, the pleasure directly spread to our entire bodies. She shook it impatiently. While I lay down and let her do all the jobs.
"Harder," I ordered.

And she did what I told her to do.

Amid her wild moves, I used my Demonic Erection level 5. As my cock grew bigger and longer inside of her, she jolted and screamed.
"OAAAHHH!" Her back arched and her mouth wide open.

This time, it was my turn that pushed her to the side and ground her mercilessly. Our minds began to go blank. All we wanted was to pursue pleasure.

I pinned her hands onto the bed. My lips went down to her neck and breasts. Kissing, licking, and biting her, giving her my marks all over her body. Submerge my mind in extreme pleasure and only stopped after we got to our climax.

*Ting*
[Your Demonic Power is fully charged.]
[Your Servant's Demonic Power is fully charged.]
[You have earned 1 sex point.]

I pulled my cock and lay down on her side.
"Ha... That's very satisfying," I complimented her. We didn't need a lot of foreplay since she was prepared herself from the start. While her solo show was enough to stimulate my lust.

Unfortunately, instead of bed talk or sweet talk, as usual, Maria decided to ask something else.
"Your Highness, forgive my rudeness. But I overheard that you are going with Her Highness to meet Lord Letos. Is that true?" she made sure with a gloomy tone.

"That's right." I turned to her and could catch her grim expression.
"It's classified information so don't tell anyone."

"Are you going to take this opportunity for revenge?" she asked.

Her question left me speechless for a moment. A chill of rage crept up my spine. Unconsciously, a wicked smile appeared on my lips. My gaze turned cold.
"If I get the opportunity... I will. I will kill him and take over his throne." I clenched my hands. My Demonic aura started to leak from my body as my killing intent filled my head.

It made Maria shiver in fear.
"Y-Your Highness." Her stammering voice brought back my senses.

I closed my eyes and took a couple of deep breaths to calm myself.
"Sorry," I whispered as I opened my eyes. My gaze returned to normal.

But Maria didn't answer me. Her fear was still clear from her expression.

Realizing my Demonic aura was too overwhelming for her, I got up from the bed.
"I will cool my head a bit in the shower." Then I left.

Author Note :

Dun forget to check out my Patreon and vote~

>$1 a month = 50 chapters ahead of TIS + 3 weekly update

36 chapters ahead of DKH & 1 chapter ahead of DM + 2 weekly update

>$3 a month = 67 chapters ahead of TIS + 4 weekly update

68 chapters ahead of DKH & 5 chapters ahead of DM + 2 weekly update

>$6 a month = 72 chapters ahead of TIS + 4 weekly update + 39 Extra R18 chapters

70 chapters ahead of DKH & 7 chapter ahead of DM + 2 weekly update

>$10 a month = 87 chapters ahead of TIS + 4 weekly update + 42 Extra R18 chapters +R18 ASMR

73 chapters ahead of DKH & 10 chapter ahead of DM + 2 weekly update

38 chapters ahead of SSS +4 weekly update

>$15 a month = 144 chapters ahead of TIS + 5 weekly update + 42 Extra R18 chapters + access to all R18 ASMR +R18 poll R18 scene

73 chapter ahead of DKH & 10 chapter ahead of DM + 2 weekly update

38 chapters ahead of SSS +4 weekly update

>$20 a month = all the benefits+ access to all R18 ASMR +R18 poll R18 scene +R18 poll ASMR

My Patreon-page

My ko-fi page

My Discord

> Extra R18 chapters:
1. The Shadow Ritual (Maria and Luna)
2. Tied Up Cowboy Girl (Foxy)
3. Two Lust Demons in the BDSM Room (Ivy)
4. Sexy Secretary's Seduction (Emma)
5. Daddy's Punishment (Luna)
6. Porn Actress Harsh Training (Diamond)
7. Two Shafts in A Hole (Maria)
8. The Sexy Officer Intimidation (Camila)
9. Crazy Yandere Senior (Celia)
10. Perverted Priest's Holy Water (Mia)
11. Naked Birthday Present (Foxy)
12. Turning Girlfriend to His Slut (Pearl)
13. Celia's Cum Bath (Celia)
14. Ex's Revenge (Ivy)
15. The Emperor's Concubine (Emma)

>R18 ASMR:
1. Mia and Pearl's Double Stack Sandwich ch 37-38.
2. Foxy's First Time ch 65
3. Lilieth's Seduction ch 44 & 45
4. Celia's Confession ch 25 & 26
5. Fierce Bunny Girl, Olivia ch 296 & 297
6. MILF's cuddle, Camila ch 34
7. Sexy Secretary in the office, Emma. Extra R18 ch 297.3
8. Pearl's Seduction Play ch 21-22
9. Mia's Mating Period ch 12
10. Emma's Romeo ch 129
11. Diamond's training ch 297.4
12. The innocent princess, Yuffy ch 297.8
13. Luna, Sugar Baby ch 297.3
14. Foxy, Naked Birthday Present Ch 297. 10
15. Diamond, Death Call Ch 29
16. Camila, Sexy Officer ch 297.6
17. Diamond, Car Play ch 94-96

Thank you for reading!
Don't forget to click ❤️

68