Chapter 439. The Demon Prince’s Last Training II
3.3k 3 64
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Incubus System Chapter 439. The Demon Prince's Last Training II

The Servants' PoV

Explosions and clashing sounds resounded loudly in an indoor battle arena on the 99th floor of The Illusion Night Tower. The lighting from the girls' skill flashed through the hall. Puffs of smoke and loud booming sound accompany it. Luckily, this room was covered by a strong barrier so the sound or the damage didn't disturb anyone.

'Demonic Energy.' Once she activated her supportive skill, Ivy lunged at the dozens of Specters in front of her and took her Demonic Whips out of her palms. She planned to break through the Specters and go straight at Yuffy who was way behind them.

But she undid her intention as soon as she realized there was something different about the Specters. Ivy knew she couldn't get past them without a fight. Their cores that normally glowed in blue suddenly turned red and their hands were suddenly covered in fierce claws like those of a rat demon. Thick armor also covered their bodies, as if they were knights on the battlefield.

A smirk appeared on Yuffy's lips. There was pride welling up in her heart ever since she had just raised her Necromancy skill.
"Attack her," she ordered and the Specters charged at Ivy ferociously. She was sure Ivy could take on the Specters with ease, so she only used them as diversions.

"Just raised up your Necromancy skill, huh?" Ivy said with a smirk. This wouldn't affect her since she also just increased her speed. It was even almost on par with Luna. On top of that, Ivy had raised her Demonic Whip. As Ivy moved and dodged deftly among the Specters. Her whips moved wildly on their own like two vicious snakes attacking the Specters' cores.

But as soon as the girls met head-on, they raised their hands and both took out their offensive skills Demonic Explosion and Rage Wave. The black electricity from Ivy's whip met Yuffy's wave of Demonic Power, the booming sound and strong wind filled the hall. Thick smoke followed. Indeed this was training, but they decided to find out what their limits were and fought with all their strengths.

"Ha... They overdid it again," complained Maria who was sitting on a bench at the side of the hall. Her hair fluttered violently due to the wind and impact. It even nearly blew up the small towel out of her hand.

"They are annoying..." said Luna who sat next to her. Her eyes stared at them in annoyance. Her face was drenched in red ion water after the impact managed to push her bottle against her face when she just opened the lid. While Foxy was at Damian's safety ward

The impact started to subside. Likewise with the wind. Due to her wet face, Luna decided to take another new bottle of water and a towel. While Maria turned to the clock.

11.46 AM

"I wonder if His Majesty has returned…” Maria muttered as soon as she realized it was almost lunch.

Five hours had passed since Damian had entered the Abyss and he hadn't been out ever since. Indeed his training hours kept expanding after he reached level 80, but she never thought it would take this long.

"Maybe he wants to find out how far his limit is," guessed Luna. It was a bit random, but it was the only thing that crossed her mind. Her hand moved to dry her face and part of her hair with the towel. They didn't feel any danger so they knew Damian was fine. It was different from what happened in his early days of training, when the pain kept stabbing their chest, signaling that their master was in danger.

"Yeah, maybe..." Maria answered. Even though she was restless, Damian had done the same before.

Yesterday, he fought at Ravine for 5 hours straight and only came back to drink. Also, his armor duration was still full, which meant he didn't take any damage. He even almost returned to the Abyss without having sex since his DP was still 60%. But he ended up doing it once with Yuffy before he went back to the Abyss.

Still... Maria felt that something was different today.
“Should we report this to Her Highness or His Majesty?” she asked. Somehow she couldn't shake off her worries.

Luna sighed and frowned.
"If he's in trouble, he can come back using Teleportation or contact us with his telepathy." She remembered how Maria freaked out after she saw how severe Damian's injuries were in his early days of training. She even went to Lord Damon and asked him to persuade Damian to stop his insane training.

"But what if he passes out? And the demons try to kill him," Maria retorted spontaneously.

Her words made them silent for a few seconds.

"Nice joke, Maria," Luna scoffed.

Maria smiled wryly and looked the other way, regretting her stupid words.

They knew the armor would bring Damian back to the safety ward if his HP or DP was below 20% so that was impossible. After all, when he started his training, Damian always came back injured. It was the armor that protected him, otherwise, he would have been dead from the start.

"Should we contact him? Just to check he's okay?" Maria tried to distort their conversation.

"I tried it half an hour ago, but he didn't answer me," said Luna. During his training, Damian rarely answered their telepathy due to the intense battle. They knew his fight was not 1 vs 1 anymore and carelessness was a fatal mistake in that place. So they rarely did it.

"So fast," Maria grumbled with a pout.

"I will take that as a compliment," said Luna with an annoying smile. Still, she had to admit what Maria said was right. Even though she knew Damian was fine, Luna also couldn't shake off the anxiety in her heart.
'His Highness, where are you? Why haven't you come back yet?'

>Read more than 144 chapters ahead of TIS + 5 weekly update + 42 Extra R18 chapters + access to all R18 ASMR +R18 poll R18 scene

73 chapter ahead of DKH & 10 chapter ahead of DM + 2 weekly update

38 chapters ahead of SSS +4 weekly update

My Patreon-page

My ko-fi page

My Discord

64