Chapter 440. The Demon Prince’s Last Training III
3k 4 63
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Incubus System Chapter 440. The Demon Prince's Last Training III

Ethan's PoV

The limp steps mixed with ragged breath were heard among the arid lands at The Dreadful Burial Grounds. I walked with cold eyes as I dragged the tip of my bloody sword across the ground. My eyes looked in all directions like a beast searching for its prey.

The blood that flowed from my blade, creating bloody traces on the ground and a big pool of blood behind me showed how much my victims were.

My DP was getting low, as well as my stamina. I knew I had to rush out of here but it wouldn't be that easy.

Previously, I had tried everything to destroy the barrier. From my sword to my Incubus Climax. But I didn't succeed. I had also tried contacting others with my Telepathy but that didn't work.

The only way left for me was to let my HP or DP drop to 20% before the automatic teleport activated by itself. But I was not interested in taking that risk. If the automatic teleport didn't work, I would die for sure. So I could only depend on myself in this place.

With my clothes covered in blood, my messy hair, and sweat covering my face, I looked like undead or a crazy serial killer.

I didn't remember how many hours had passed since I entered this burial ground and fought every demon who tried to kill me. This place was a real hell! Worse than the previous tier. Apart from that, I felt that there was something different about the atmosphere of this place.

The evil atmosphere was so thick. It pushed me to keep killing anyone who got in my way, sharpened my Demonic instincts and slowly swallowed my common sense. I felt like a beast looking for its prey and I knew it wasn't good news.

Since they already knew who I was, they didn't hesitate to work together to kill me. To make it worse, they attacked in groups. Luckily, I was still able to absorb DP from some level 80 demons.

Even though most demons had a maximum level of 100, this barrier level was way above that. So I had no other way but to find the ruler of this place and kill him. Besides that, I also had to destroy the 5 pillars which were the source of the barrier's power. I found out this information after I used my Mind Corruption to read the previous High Banshees.

I stopped a few hundred meters from the barrier pillar, a gigantic black pillar covered by a dense Demonic Aura. This was my third pillar. The pillar's height was about half of The Illusion Night Tower and quite thick. So I had to muster my strength to destroy it.

My arrival was greeted by five aerial demons who were already waiting for me at the sides of the pillar. Their body shape was similar to a 10-meter giant lion with large bat wings on their backs and tails that resembled snakes. A pair of horns on their heads. While the other two horns were on either side of their jawline.

[Name: Mad Chimera]
[Level 100]
[HP: 8713/8713]
[DP: 867/949]

Their thunderous roar greeted my ears. Their glowing green eyes were fixed on me. They approached me with vigorous steps. Their every move was filled with obvious intimidation. Their claws gripped the ground. An evil smirk on their lips.

"At last... That cursed Damon sent us his son," said one of them. His voice sounded like a roar mixed with a male's hoarse voice.

"Kill him. Spare no bones..." said another.

"Rip his flesh and break his bones."

"No! Torture him and blow his head off!"

Despite those intimidating words, I decided to keep my mouth shut. Previously, I had tried to deny my identity, yet they wouldn't listen to me. So instead of arguing with them, I decided to save my energy to kill them. I was also not interested in provoking them either since I didn't want to make this worse.

Without a word, once they got into my range, I used my area skill.

'Dark Storm.'

[Dark Storm skill activated. Area: 100 meters]
[Time remaining: 05:59]

Red clouds covered the sky above us. A rumbling sound shifted their gaze upwards. The black lightning that shot out from the clouds scattered, trying to grab their bodies. They flicked their wings to dodge it and maneuvered as fast as they could to dodge the attack.

But that wasn't an easy thing since Dark Storm was a suitable skill for killing aerial types like them. The lighting came continuously and chased them wherever they went. Just like my Hell Thunder, all the strikes had a chance to paralyze them out for a few seconds. And worse, the higher they flew, the fiercer the lighting. It turned their prideful faces pale.

My evil laughter left my mouth when I saw how panicked and desperate they were. They tried to flee in all directions, yet the lighting kept blocking them. A series of damage announcements appeared in front of me.

Even though I wanted to torture them a little longer, I decided to end this battle quickly.

[Demonic Claw has been activated.]
[Demonic Energy has been activated.]

[STR: 255+128+765]
[AGI: 100+ 50 + 300]
[Time remaining: 4:58]

'Teleportation!'

In an instant, my body turned into a dark aura and moved behind a Mad Chimera. I raised my hand. My sword was ready to separate his head from his body. Even though all the demons in this place had a sense above the rest, the lighting broke their concentration.

[Critical hit!]
[You have beheaded a Mad Chimera for 9036 HP]

As his head detached from his body, his blood ran down my face before his body turned to ashes.

It made the others turn to me in shock. To which I replied with another wicked laughter.

My gaze shifted to them. My cold gaze shrunk their guts, but it was too late for mercy.

I teleported in front of another and tilted my head in front of him. My wicked smile showed my killing intention clearly. But due to his fear, he did not move from his position. Again, in one fell swoop, I separated his head from his body.

Just like the first Chimera, I ended the others' lives with just one move before I burned the pillar with my Hell Inferno.

I landed on the ground. My eyes fell on the black fire pillar which devoured the barrier pillar, weakening it before I destroyed it with my sword.

Noticing several level 80 demons approaching me due to my previous battle, I extended my hand to them and used my skill.

'Energy Siphon.'

[Energy Siphon initiated.]
[Target: Rotten Monkey]
[Level 80]

After I got enough DP, I killed them all and moved to the fourth pillar.

>Read more than 144 chapters ahead of TIS + 5 weekly update + 42 Extra R18 chapters + access to all R18 ASMR +R18 poll R18 scene

73 chapter ahead of DKH & 10 chapter ahead of DM + 2 weekly update

38 chapters ahead of SSS +4 weekly update

My Patreon-page

My ko-fi page

My Discord

63