Chapter 441. The Demon Prince’s Last Training IV
3.2k 5 66
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Incubus System Chapter 441. The Demon Prince's Last Training IV

Lord Damon's PoV

It was 06.32 PM. But he was still busy at his desk as usual. Documents were scattered on his desk. His skeleton hands moved swiftly over the keyboards.

*Ding!*

The sound of an incoming email made him turn his gaze to the other monitor. His skeleton hand shifted on the mouse and clicked on the new email notification. After reading it for a while, a smirk appeared on his lips.

'So the Glob King is more interested in the human world than overthrowing me. Interesting...' he thought. His skeleton hands quickly typed a reply on his keyboard.

As his mind was filled with all these investigations and reports, the knocking sound came. He glanced at the door with a frown. Since he had no schedule to meet with anyone today, he decided to ignore it.

But then, the knocking sound came again accompanied by a ruckus from outside. Although faint, his ears could pick up Ivy's voice.

Sensing something odd, he snapped his fingers and used his Telekinesis to open the door. He knew only one reason that brought those girls here. Damian.

As soon as the door opened, indicating that he had given his permission, Damian's generals entered his office. Their worries were evident on their faces.

They bowed.
"Your Majesty," they greeted.

A long breath escaped his mouth.
"What happened?" he asked without further ado. His eyes were on the girls in annoyance since he knew Damian was fine. From the armor, he knew that Damian was still in the middle of his training, but he was doing good. Even his HP was still above 50%.

"Your Majesty, it's almost dinner, but His Highness hasn't come back yet," Maria said worriedly.

"Since when?" he asked calmly. His gaze returned to the document in front of him. He guessed Damian was catching up on his level desperately because he wanted to accompany Lilieth next week.

"He's been in the Abyss for more than 12 hours," Yuffy said in the same panic.

"And he didn't take any break from this morning and missed his lunch," added Luna.

"He didn't reply to our Telepathy either," Ivy continued.

It made Lord Damon return his gaze to them.
"Really?" he said in disbelief. A frown on his forehead. But a second later, what Damian said yesterday crossed his head.

"We can feel he is fine. But this isn't right. We are afraid something has happened to His Highness," added Foxy in panic and worry.

This time Lord Damon answered by raising his hand, asking them to be quiet. His pupils moved from side to side as he tried to contact Damian via Telepathy. As the girls said, Damian didn't reply, or rather something had blocked his Telepathy.

"This isn't right..." he muttered. His heart began to beat rapidly. A wild guess immediately crossed his head.

He stood up from his seat.
"Go back to the safety ward. I'll pick him up," he ordered. Although he didn't know what had happened, for sure, he knew he was the only one who could pick up Damian.

"Yes, Your Majesty." Then they left.

Lord Damon stretched his hand forward to open the portal and entered in a hurry. As he strode, a dark aura covered his body. In a blink, he already was in his true form.

As soon as he exited the portal, without hesitation, he jumped into the Abyss.

- BAM!

A loud bang sounded as soon as he landed on the ground. Underneath his feet, a big crack appeared due to the impact, and the wind spread around him, showing how hard he landed.

As expected, his presence quickly attracted the demons.

Some gigantic demons invaded him. They raised their claws, ready to shred him into pieces. Their mouths were wide open, showing their sharp teeth.

Lord Damon simply snapped his fingers.
"Death Burn," he muttered.

An extraordinary power shot out from the snap and it spread around him rapidly. That power engulfed the demons' bodies with fierce black flames.

Without waiting for his victims' death, he flicked his wings and flew away, leaving his victims writhing in pain. His Soul Reaper was in his hand. His eyes scanned his surroundings, trying to find Damian. Even though he had already guessed where Damian was, who knew his guess was wrong.

Even though he used the aerial path to go straight to the last tier, it didn't mean he could reach that place easily. As soon as the other demons caught his presence, they shot him with their skills.

Without mercy, he countered their attack. Before the attack touched him, it turned into a pale white flame and returned to them. But instead of burning, the demons turn into burnt charcoal and crumble into pieces.

After an hour of traveling, he managed to reach the barrier and stopped in front of it. As his hand touched that barrier, his heart pounded even faster. His eyes widened, showing how shocked he was. That barrier was the answer to all the questions in his head.

He realized that the barrier energy was not his. It shocked him since he should have been able to detect if something had happened to the barrier. Yet why didn't he feel anything?

Moreover, he immediately realized it was a high-level barrier. To make it worse, it used 5 barrier pillars. Each one of them was made by sacrificing 100 level 100 demons.

The only way to break through this barrier was to destroy all the pillars and kill the caster. In other words, Damian could only depend on himself.

Still, he had no interest in waiting. Moreover, he realized that the barrier had weakened. Which meant Damian had already destroyed at least 4 of those pillars.

Lord Damon raised his weapon and swung it with all his might at the barrier. The loud crashing and booming sound echoed into the sky. The fierce wind blew hard, showing how big the impact was. The ground shook violently and started to crack before finally throwing him a few steps.

He knew it would be more difficult to destroy the barrier directly than destroy the pillars first. But he refused to give up and swung his Death Scythe one more time. Moreover, he noticed the crack in the barrier.

And this time he succeeded.

>Read more than 144 chapters ahead of TIS + 5 weekly update + 42 Extra R18 chapters + access to all R18 ASMR +R18 poll R18 scene

73 chapter ahead of DKH & 10 chapter ahead of DM + 2 weekly update

38 chapters ahead of SSS +4 weekly update

My Patreon-page

My ko-fi page

My Discord


66