Chapter 442. The Demon Prince’s Last Training V
3.2k 5 69
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Incubus System Chapter 442. The Demon Prince's Last Training V

Ethan's PoV

"I have been waiting for you... Incubus..." A thunderous roar came as soon as I arrived at the last pillar.

That roar was followed by a quake and a burst of barren land in front of me. A gigantic demon came out of the ground. His body was similar to a gigantic snake, but his head was similar to a tiger. Three small horns on top of his head. His eyes glowed yellowish. His mouth was wide open showing his sharp fangs.

[Name: King Tiger Snake]
[Level 100]
[HP: 15713/15713]
[DP: 832/1049]

Despite his sudden appearance, I did not show any surprise. What I did was raise my sword a bit, preparing to counter his attack.

The corners of his lips rose, showing his excitement.
"I never thought this moment would come. The day when I take my revenge on that cursed Damon..." he roared furiously. Which was followed by another babble.

As he was blabbering about Lord Damon, I decided to use my Observation skill to check his skills. I realized he is the leader of this place due to his abnormal status.

I had to admit, his skills were bad news. He had an epic-level skill and could control gravity. To make it worse, most of his skills were earth element type. It was so annoying for an aerial-type demon like me.

"Answer me! Why did your father send you here?!" His roar returned my attention to his words.

I responded by exhaling a long breath and activating my skills.

[Demonic Claw has been activated.]
[Demonic Energy has been activated.]

[STR: 255+128+765]
[AGI: 100+ 50 + 300]
[Time remaining: 4:58]

'Teleportation!'

I teleported behind him and swung my sword at the back of his head.

But before my sword reached his body, he used his Gravity skill.

[Warning! Your speed has decreased by 50%]
[Warning! The gravity pressure increased by 100%]

An extraordinary pressure pulled my body down and that gave me an idea.

'Demonic Spike!'

My black lances appeared above his head and rained fiercely on him due to his gravity skill.

Again, he noticed my attack.
"Curse you!" he cursed and reversed his Gravitation skill, throwing my lances and me.

- Bam!

A big boom sounded as soon as I landed on my feet 50 meters from it. Dust flew around me. A small crack appeared below me, showing how strong the impact was.

But my expression didn't change. My eyes were fixed on him, looking at him coldly.

"Are you mute? I asked why your father sent you here?!" he roared once again.

Since I was not interested in any small talk or any other conversation, I replied to him by using my skill.
'Hell Inferno.'

[Hell Inferno skill activated. Area: 100 meters]
[Time remaining: 05:59]

A black carpet of fire. The temperature around us rose drastically and ten black fire pillars with a diameter of 10 meters appeared randomly and swept at him.

"A silent type, huh?" he gritted his teeth in anger.

My DP was not much left. Likewise with my stamina. I had fought 12 hours straight and killed over 1000 level 100 demons. I knew it from my system.

I was so tired and had no interest in wasting my energy on any activity, including talking. The only thing in my head was I wanted to get out of here and hit the bed.

As I thought, the skill was quite effective against demons like him as a series of damage announcements appeared in front of me. But it wasn't a fatal one.

Unfortunately, before the fire pillars reached him, the ground shook violently. Realizing he used his Earthquake skill, I flicked my wings, bringing my body up. As I expected, my feet left the ground, and the ground below me split in two. Those cracks spread around and engulfed my pillars.

Even though my attack failed, those cracks limited his movement. So this was my chance.
'Dark Storm!'

[Dark Storm skill activated. Area: 100 meters]
[Time remaining: 05:59]

The sky above us turned red. The lightning struck his body barrageously. Since this came from the sky, he couldn't do anything to counter it. In addition, the cracks surrounded him and my flames were burning fiercely at the bottom of the cracks, so he couldn't escape.

At the same time, I teleported myself in front of his middle horn and raised my sword, ready to destroy it.

In a panic, he let out a fierce roar. His roar threw my body and his Gravitation skill pulled me on the crack that contained my flame.

But I used my Teleportation again. This time I landed right on his head and buried my blade in his horn.

[Critical hit!]
[You have stabbed a King Tiger Snake for 9231 HP]

His mouth was wide open. His roar of pain echoed as he shook his head violently, throwing my body to and fro.

Again, I could feel my body feel heavy due to his Gravity skill.

I gritted my teeth and released my hand from my blade.
'Teleportation!'

My body moved to the middle of mid-air 10 meters away from him. I reshaped my sword in my hand before I pointed it at him and swung it up and down.
'Demonic Spike.'

My black lances appeared above him and rained at him. As I suspected, he used his Gravity to counter it.

As my lances diverted his attention, I use my last sex point.
'Incubus Climax!'

A dense dark orb the size of a tennis ball appeared by my side and fired an intense laser at its head.

[Critical hit!]
[You have shot a King Tiger Snake for 11290 HP]

In one shot, he turned to ashes, revealing the crumbling pillar behind him.

'Huh?' I narrowed my blurry eyes and thought my vision was playing with me. Curious, I teleported to the side of that pillar, just to make sure what I saw and touched it to make sure it didn't have power anymore. And it was...

I took my hand away from the broken pillar and let out a crazy laugh like a mad man.
"I did it... I did it..." I muttered. It was a tiring battle. Not to mention this place's atmosphere almost drove me crazy. It squeezed my consciousness and common sense.

But then, I could feel another strong demon presence approaching from behind me.

Illustration is in Discord channel

>Read more than 144 chapters ahead of TIS + 5 weekly update + 42 Extra R18 chapters + access to all R18 ASMR +R18 poll R18 scene

73 chapter ahead of DKH & 10 chapter ahead of DM + 2 weekly update

38 chapters ahead of SSS +4 weekly update

My Patreon-page

My ko-fi page

My Discord

69