Chapter 485. Chaos in Jealousi II
2.1k 5 60
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Incubus System Chapter 485. Chaos in Jealousi II

Other demons' PoV

Minutes passed. The chief gritted his teeth in anger as his eyes fell on the monitors. Just like what happened at the mall, not a single CCTV captured what happened from the culprit entering to stealing the necklace. What they saw was only a shadow before the CCTVs went blank. The chief tried to pause it several times, but it didn't work. There was no single figure caught on the CCTVs other than the lightning-fast movement that shattered the lens.

Meanwhile, according to the museum's guards' report, what they saw was a black shadow. Literally, a black shadow covered by a black cloth. They didn't even know what kind of demon it was. To make it worse, the culprit didn't use any skill either, so they couldn't guess what it was.

And that explosion… Rather than an attack, it was more like a reinforcement to cover the culprit's tracks. Strangely, why did the culprit leave the necklace just like that? Just like the other attacks, the explosion also occurred in the blindspot so there was no footage of it. And when the explosion occurred, the guards hadn't arrived yet, so they didn't know the skill.

'Was the culprit injured? Or did he accidentally drop the necklace?' thought the chief. But either way, it looked unusual to him. Especially after the guard made sure the necklace was genuine. Currently, they were investigating the fingerprints on the necklace.

Then, a guess crossed his head.
“Wait for a second… What if this is just another diversion? The real culprit is actually targeting something else?” he muttered. But what? And where?

In a panic, he gave his order again.
“Initiate a wide search and catch anyone suspicious!”

But before the operators conveyed his order to the team leaders, one of them stood up from his seat.

"Chief! It's the internal affairs office!” he shouted with a pale face.

The chief turned to him with a worried face and expected the worst, the real culprit had managed to steal an important document from there. He did not expect the culprits had prepared many backup plans.

But what the operator said was worse than he expected.
“The internal affairs office is on fire, sir!” said the operator in a trembling tone.

It made the chief's and everyone else's eyes widen in shock.

-----


The Spider Queen's PoV

In the Red Mansion's spa room, the spider queen was reclining on her spa chair. In her humanoid form, she was about 175 cm in height with porcelain skin just like humans. Although she had a slender body, her breast size was about cup C. Eight spider legs coming from her back indicated her status as a demon. The red color on the tip of each leg showed the poison in the tips of those slender legs.

A sexy tight outfit covered her body. Her long black hair fell down her back. One hand was on the chair handle and the other was on the small table beside her. A female spider demon in a maid uniform was busy trimming the queen's nails with a nail file.

Although from her closed eyes and her position that the queen was enjoying herself, what she saw in her mind was a different matter. With her skills, she connected her mind with her strongest spy squad, Spyder. That skill was like creating multiple monitors in her mind. Apart from it, she could also set which one she wanted to take a closer look at. So yeah, she knew everything that was going on in Jealousi, from the explosion at the mall, the theft at the museum, and the fire at the internal affairs office.

Unfortunately, the enemies were very sharp. They killed her Spyder before she could identify them or catch their figure clearly. What she knew was that the thief in the museum was some kind of shadow, so she was pretty sure the demon was using the Shape-shifting skill and there were two of them. Three if she counted the mysterious demon that caused the explosion in the courtyard. As for the mall, she was not prepared enough to oversee that place so she had zero information about the culprit.

But of the three important events, it was what happened in the internal affairs office that attracted her. Even though this demon was sharper than the others and managed to kill a lot of her Spyder, one of the Spyders managed to catch his figure clearly before he managed to kill it. She immediately recognized the incubus as Letos' dead assistant or what Letos called “The great demon of the human world” to be precise.

After that incubus managed to retrieve a document in her office, he set the building on fire due to her annoying Spyder. She guessed he did that to cover his tracks. Luckily, one of her Spyders managed to follow him so she was sure, soon, she could figure out who his gang was.

With caution, her Spyder managed to follow him to an empty alley. As expected, his companions were already waiting there. They were the shadow demon, the dead succubus that attacked the king a few days ago and she recognized the other two as Letos' trusted succubi.

"Did you get it?" asked one of the succubi.

"Got it," said the incubus happily, showing the document in his hand.
"I'm sure that spider b*tch will panic as soon as she finds out her secret has fallen into our hands," added the incubus. That document was about her plan to send the Spyder to the human world.

A smirk grew on the queen's lips. There was no panic in her since she simply canceled the plan.
'Ho… interesting,' she thought.

"Let's go back now," said the incubus. He moved his hand in front of his face. In an instant, his face changed.

The queen couldn't help herself but gasp in shock when she saw his face. It was the incubus lord himself, Letos!

“Impossible…” the queen muttered unconsciously. She ordered her Spyder to follow him further, but a dark force suddenly burned it. Then what she saw next was just darkness.

>Read more than 172 chapters ahead of TIS + 5 weekly update + 61 Extra R18 chapters + access to all R18 ASMR +R18 poll R18 scene

86 chapter ahead of DKH & 10 chapter ahead of DM + 2 weekly update

58 chapters ahead of SSS +4 weekly update
Total= 387 chapters+13 weekly update

My Patreon-page

My ko-fi page

My Discord

60