Chapter 486. Chaos in Jealousi III
2.6k 7 52
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Incubus System Chapter 486. Chaos in Jealousi III

The Spider Queen's PoV

The queen snapped her eyes. Her shock was evident on her face.

Realizing that something was wrong, the maid immediately stopped her hand.
"What happened, my queen?" she asked politely.

But instead of answering her question, the queen said something else.
“That's impossible… Why did you betray us…” she muttered again. At the same time, she pulled her hand and distanced her back from the chair. Her eyes showed her disbelief.

"Is there anything I can help you with, my queen?" asked the maid once again.

This time the queen responded with a death glare.
“Bring me the wine!” she ordered curtly.

The maid immediately stood up from her seat in panic.
“Y-Yes, Queen Syntyche.” Then she carried out her order.

The queen gritted her teeth in anger. Her eyes were on the maid's back which was moving away from her, but her mind wasn't there. Her heart was filled with disappointment. A feeling that she hated the most filled her… She felt betrayed!

This was the first time she took another demon lord's offer. She hoped that this would give her a lot of advantages. Yet Letos betrayed her splendidly. And she would guess that Letos had also done this to Zatan.

Due to Letos' cunning personality, although she hesitated when she accepted Letos' offer before, she didn't think Letos would betray her. At least not this fast. Besides, she couldn't refuse his tempting offer. Or rather, it was the human world that was tempting her. Especially male humans. She wanted to get more male slaves there since she was quite bored with her current slaves. So she simply needed new entertainment and new food for her kind, since human flesh was the best food for demons.

That was why instead of Zatan who prepared his troops to attack the human world, Syntyche decided to deploy her Spyder. She wanted to make sure that the human world was safe for her kind. She wanted to make sure there weren't any angels waiting for them there. She felt that the place was not as safe as Letos mentioned after her maid and soldiers died on the first day in the human world. Unfortunately, she didn't know what happened.

Plopping her back on her chair again, the queen raised her hand and stared at her unfinished manicure. She flipped through her hand and flicked her fingers but from her gaze, it was clear her thoughts weren't there.

Questions filled her head.

Why? Why did Letos decide to betray their alliance? Even before they executed their plans? If he planned to do this in the first place, why did he invite them to join him?

An ugly frown appeared on her forehead.
'This is absolutely ridiculous!' she screamed internally.

But then a wild guess popped into her head. That guess made filled the empty puzzle that connected everything.
‘Does he want to take the human world for himself?’ In other words, Letos was only planning to use her and the other demon lords to defeat the guardians of the human world before he got rid of them by reporting all their crimes to the king. That was why Letos pulled that dramatic act at the last conference and went around stealing the documents related to their plan.

And about “the great demon of the human world”, she guessed it was Letos himself but he tried to show it wasn't him and threw the accusation at his dead assistant. That way he could keep his reputation clean. After all, this wasn't Letos' first time, he had done this before when the previous alliance ambushed Lord Damon and Lilieth a few years ago.

Despite that epic fail, when Letos offered the alliance, he reasoned it wasn't his fault. The plan fell apart since some demon lords didn't act according to the plan. Since he didn't want to take the fall with those reckless demon lords, he simply left them behind after he managed to kill Lilieth's unborn child. Although she didn't want to believe him, her Spyder watched how those reckless demon lords decided to attack the king and Lilieth soon after they arrived. So instead of one big attack, they moved by themselves and attacked separately. Which ultimately failed.

Although Lord Damon's frustrated face was another level of entertainment for her, failure was a failure. She thought Lord Damon would do something for his unborn child when she saw a dense dark force emanating from him. Unfortunately, her Spyder died before she could see the result. But based on Lilieth's absence and his child which never made any appearance in public, she was pretty sure Lord Damon had failed to save his child.

And of course, she had to pay a huge price for that simple spy activity even though she wasn't involved with the attack. Lord Damon caught her and read her mind to make sure she didn't get involved with it.

-Slap!

She slapped the chair handle hard and gripped it. Anger was evident in her bloodshot eyes.
“Letos… How dare you…” she hissed. The pain of betrayal burned her heart. Something she hated so much.

But of course, she restrained herself. If she wanted revenge, she would do it with caution. So she planned to send her Spyder, even more, to spy on the whole city and look for Letos. She wanted to find out what his next plan was and searched for an opportunity to take revenge.

Amid her anger, an odd thing crossed her head.
'This is weird… If that Spyder died, doesn't that mean he already knows I've managed to find out his identity?' She decided to send more Spyders to find out what was going on since if that was true it meant she was in danger. Letos would attack her to keep her mouth shut. So before that happened, she had to act first!

She got off of her chair in a panic and flicked her index finger, ordering her subordinates to approach.

“Convey my orders! Increase this city and the palace security. Capture all suspicious demons and report any unusual movements to me! Also, summon the elite soldiers to protect me 24H,” she ordered once two male demons approached her.

One of them was a Bull Demon and the other was a Wolf Demon. Even though the two dashing-looking demons were wearing nice suits, the collars around their necks indicated their status as her slaves.

"What happened, my queen?" asked one of them.

"We have a tough opponent this time," she replied. But of course, she already had a plan to avenge Letos. And the first step she would take was contacting Zatan.

Note: Spider Queen's pic is in my discord channel.

>Read more than 172 chapters ahead of TIS + 5 weekly update + 61 Extra R18 chapters + access to all R18 ASMR +R18 poll R18 scene

86 chapter ahead of DKH & 10 chapter ahead of DM + 2 weekly update

58 chapters ahead of SSS +4 weekly update
Total= 387 chapters+13 weekly update

My Patreon-page

My ko-fi page

My Discord

52