Chapter 487. Second Mission is Complete I
2.3k 7 56
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Incubus System Chapter 487. Second Mission is Complete I

Ethan's PoV

"Do you think she will buy it?" Ivy asked once we exited my portal. The view of the empty alley turned into the royal mansion's living room. My home.

"I hope," I replied. It was a perfect and smooth plan. No, it was even better since we did a bit of improvisation from our original plan.

Foxy decided to disguise herself as “a flying ragged robe” and I decided to burn the office just to tell how bad I wanted to cover my tracks. Although this plan was more confusing than the first one, it should work out better.

Besides, although Foxy's fingerprints were on the necklace, just like before, none of them would recognize her since she was not registered anywhere. I even confirmed this by checking the database before we executed this plan.

“Anyway, what did you get?” asked Luna curiously.

"Oh, right. I haven't checked it yet," I said. Quickly, I opened the document in my hand.

Yeah, we totally pretended when I showed them the documents in the alley. I acted as if I knew what I stole. When the truth, I didn't know anything. Due to limited time, I simply infiltrated one of the fancy-looking offices, messed up the desk, pretended to look for documents, grabbed one of it that looked important, and escaped from there as quickly as possible. That was one of the reasons why I decided to burn the office. But of course, I turned on the fire manually instead of using my skills.

Yes! I used a goddamn normal lighter to light up the documents, although I had Hell Inferno skill.

It sounded pathetic, but I had to do it to cover up my identity. Letos and the other incubus didn't have that skill so I couldn't use it.

In tension, my eyes moved side to side to read it. The others also approached and read it in curiosity. The spider queen would laugh at me if this was just an unimportant document, especially after my act.

“Jackpot…” I muttered once I realized what document it was. The spider queen planned to send her Spyder to the human world.

Although I had known it from Lord Damon's elite soldiers a few days ago, I believed this was enough to trap the queen. After all, this document outlined the plan in detail, from troop numbers to the locations and what their targets were. From it, I assumed the queen wanted to enslave some nice males. She really needed to find a better hobby.

Also, when I infiltrated that office, I overheard something quite interesting, the reason behind why the queen had that bad hobby. According to the staff, it was because the queen unconsciously was still looking for the right man for her.

That sounded like a good opportunity for me to execute Lord Damon's previous suggestion. Unfortunately, she had a trust issue so this would not be easy. After all, this was just gossip between the staff. They could be wrong.

I just opened the last page of the document, and I could feel massive power rushing from in front of me.

Gasping in surprise, I lowered the document and stretched my hand forward.
'Shadow Barrier!'

[Shadow Barrier has been activated!]
[Time remaining: 04:57]

Realizing the danger, Maria also did the same thing for extra protection.

I also summoned my Demonic Spike and lined up as a shield behind the barrier, just in case our barriers couldn't hold it and my decision was right.

As soon as that power hit my barrier, I could feel a powerful force from it. It pushed my body back a bit. While Maria's barrier was shattered into pieces once the force hit hers.

But it also only lasted a while. Soon, my barrier shattered into pieces just like Maria's.

[Your barrier has been destroyed!]

Luckily, my Demonic Spike was able to stop it. Once they collided, the wind blew hard in all directions and messed up the room. It threw all the furniture as if a typhoon had just gone through here.

After the impact subsided, I shifted my black lances to the sides. My eyes were fixed on my attacker.
"Seriously, dad?!" I complained in a displeased tone. The room had turned into a shipwreck now.

Lord Damon lowered his hand and shrugged.
"My bad. I thought you were Letos," he said nonchalantly.

I rolled my eyes to the side in annoyance. Indeed I and the others were still in our disguises, but he should have known it was us. After all, Letos' demonic power was different from mine. Well, we all covered it though.

"You almost killed us," I reminded him. He used his real power to attack us. At the same time, all of us returned to our original appearance.

"It was a reflex. You know I hate that bastard from the bottom of my heart. Don't blame me for that," he reasoned. He flicked his fingers, using his Telekinesis to tidy up the room. That mess also triggered Rin and Ran to clean the room automatically.

I snorted in annoyance in response.
“I just came back from Jealousi. So please, pardon me," I replied in a sarcastic tone.
“Besides, what are you doing here? I thought you had gone to your office?” I asked in the same tone.

He raised one of his eyebrows.
“At this hour?”

I glanced at the clock.

09.36 AM

A long breath escaped my mouth. How could I forget Jealousi and this city have such a big-time difference. Besides, he usually went to the office around 10.00 AM if he didn't have any important things to take care of.

"Right..." I muttered as I returned my gaze to him.

"So? How's the results?” he asked as he approached me.

I gave him a wry smile and handed the document to him.
"I think you need to check this,” I said.

>Read more than 172 chapters ahead of TIS + 5 weekly update + 61 Extra R18 chapters + access to all R18 ASMR +R18 poll R18 scene

86 chapter ahead of DKH & 10 chapter ahead of DM + 2 weekly update

58 chapters ahead of SSS +4 weekly update
Total= 387 chapters+13 weekly update

My Patreon-page

My ko-fi page

My Discord

56