Chapter 488. Second Mission is Complete II
2.1k 4 60
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Incubus System Chapter 488. Second Mission is Complete II

After he took the document, he plopped himself on the sofa. His eyes fell on the document in his hand.

Me and my servants also threw ourselves on the sofa and waited for his response.

After a while, Lord Damon opened his voice.
“Oh, you got the information I was looking for,” said Lord Damon in surprise. His eyes were still fixed on the document in his hand.

A smug smile appeared on my lips.
“You should thank me for that. Or compliment me,” I said proudly, even though I got it by accident.

He turned his gaze to me and gave me a wry smile.
“Why should I give you a compliment?” he asked. He returned the documents to me without hesitation.

This time I was the confused one.
“Didn't you order your elite soldiers to investigate it? Now I managed to get it before them,” I said in confusion. My hand took the document from his hand. I bet he was just too cocky to give me one.

His wry smile widened.
“You stole it openly and showed that you are Letos. Do you think that widow will still execute this plan?” he said straight to the point.

In an instant, my smile faded.
'He's right,' I thought.

Due to my silence, Yuffy opened her voice.
“Aren't they an alliance from the start? I think the queen will still carry the plan out,” she said in confusion.

Rather than Lord Damon, I was the one answering her.
"She won't."

That made Yuffy turn to me.
"Why?"

“The problem is not only the plan but also the document itself. Her signature is there. If the queen decides to stick with her plan, Letos could have ruined it by giving the documents to dad and starting to lick his boots as usual. If she doesn't execute the plan, the document becomes invalid. She can simply deny it and say Letos faked her signature to slander her,” I explained.

My explanation created a smirk on Lord Damon's lips.
"Oh you have learned his disgusting personality quickly," he said in a sarcastic tone.

I responded with a snort and grabbed the remote to watch the news, hoping they would put on what happened live.
“I have no other choice. He is my nemesis after all,” I replied in a nonchalant tone. And he was very cunning, so I had to be careful.

After that we were silent, our eyes fixed on the screen, curious about our results. Once the screen showed what was happening at Jealousi, especially the internal affairs office, a frown appeared on Lord Damon's forehead.

He turned to me. While I cringed nervously in response.
“You burned the internal affairs office?” he asked in surprise. It wasn't in my plans so I understood his reaction.

I nodded and smiled wryly.
“I need to make this more dramatic. Besides, there were too many people there. I mean, demons, more than I predicted. And I couldn't escape with my skills since her Spyder was everywhere, so I had to make a bit of fuss,” I claimed.

Lord Damon pointed at the TV screen which showed how the fierce fire devoured a big 4-story building. Thick black smoke soared into the sky. Almost the entire building was engulfed in flames. The 'firefighters' tried to extinguish the fire from all directions including from the sky.
“A bit of fuss?” he repeated in a cynical tone.

I cleared my throat nervously and smiled innocently.
“Uh… well, I never thought the fire would be that big. Their fire extinguisher must be broken." Even though it sounded stupid, I was serious. My initial plan was to split my chasers' attention with the fire and create a panic so I could escape without my Teleportation skill or my Portal skill. But who knew the fire would grow quickly?

Okay, okay, I indeed lit the fire in a few places, and all of them in a flammable area. Still, I didn't expect it to be that bad.

He shook his head from side to side.
"You will piss her off like crazy, Damian." Then he returned his gaze to the TV as a long breath escaped his mouth.
“Anyway, consider my previous suggestion. She will be of use to you,” he added.

"I'm just pissing her off and you're asking me to sleep with her?" I confirmed in disbelief. "What if she kills me in my sleep?"

“Just bind her with your goddamn Demon Contract skill. Her Spyder will be of great use to you," he said with another frown as if it was common sense.

But then he clicked his tongue.
"Right, I forgot she has a serious trust issue towards males. It won't be easy but that doesn't mean it's impossible. Good luck with it,” he added.

“What about that 'pissed off' thing? Don't you think she will take her revenge on me after what I did?” I asked. I tricked her, burned down one of her important offices, and almost stole her necklace. On top of that, she had a trust issue. Yet he expected me to sleep with her and bring her to our side? Was he trying to kill me?

He shrugged nonchalantly.
"That's your homework. Your other mission. For sure, her skill will be very useful for you. So you have to consider that.”

Although I hated to admit it, he was right. Her Spyder was kinda similar to my Evil Eye skill, but with much more coverage. So yeah, I could get all the information easily if I brought her to my side.

Another long breath escaped my mouth.
"Well, wish me luck then." I totally didn't have any idea how to approach that spider queen and I didn't want to be her slave either.

“So the last city will be Gourmando, right?” said Lord Damon without taking his eyes off the TV.

“Um-hum,” I hummed in response. Since Jealousi and Gourmando were close to each other, I would execute the plan today, before the Glob king raised his city's security or arranged a trap to set me up. But of course, it depended on the situation. If it was impossible, I would postpone it.
"Do you have a plan for that?" asked Lord Damon again.

"I have. But this time it will be simpler than the previous one,” I said confidently.

Author Note :

Dun forget to check out my Patreon and vote~

>$1 a month = 44 chapters ahead of TIS
18 chapters ahead of DKH & 1 chapter ahead of DM + 2 weekly update
Total =62 chapters+ weekly update

>$3 a month = 86 chapters ahead of TIS + 4 weekly update
84 chapters ahead of DKH & 5 chapters ahead of DM + 2 weekly update
Total=175 chapters+8 weekly update

>$6 a month = 91 chapters ahead of TIS + 4 weekly update + 54 Extra R18 chapters
86 chapters ahead of DKH & 7 chapter ahead of DM + 2 weekly update
Total=238 chapters+8 weekly update

>$10 a month = 106 chapters ahead of TIS + 4 weekly update + 66 Extra R18 chapters +R18 ASMR
89 chapters ahead of DKH & 10 chapter ahead of DM + 2 weekly update
62 chapters ahead of SSS +4 weekly update
Total=333 chapters+12 weekly update

>$15 a month = 180 chapters ahead of TIS + 5 weekly update + 66 Extra R18 chapters + access to all R18 ASMR +R18 poll R18 scene
89 chapter ahead of DKH & 10 chapter ahead of DM + 2 weekly update
62 chapters ahead of SSS +4 weekly update
Total= 407 chapters+13 weekly update

>$20 a month = all the benefits+ access to all R18 ASMR +R18 poll R18 scene +R18 poll ASMR

My Patreon-page

My ko-fi page

My Discord

60