Chapter 495. The Old Me, The New Me II
2.6k 9 54
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
The Incubus System Chapter 495. The Old Me, The New Me II
After I took a sip of my wine, I decided to continue our conversation. "Anyway. I want to ask a few things about Nefaris Queen. Do you want to tell me a thing or two about her?” I started our conversation.
I had asked my servants all the information about the queen but I had only gotten a few. Especially since this Nefaris Queen had hardly been seen in public for a long time. So I decided to get more information from her before I asked his permission to enter her territory.
I could catch the tension on Foxy's face once I mentioned the queen.
My question made Lord Damon turn to me.
“Do you want to mess around in her place too?” he made a random guess. A frown on his forehead showed a clear confusion.
"No. I want to pick up Foxy's friends and make them my servants. Besides, there's nothing else I can do but wait," I replied.
“Take some demons from her territory, huh?” he muttered. Then, instead of answering me, he continued eating in silence. From the look in his eyes, it was clear he was deep in thought.
"What do you think?" I asked after a short pause. "Will that be a problem?" I showed what I mean.
"I don't know," he admitted. “Of all the demon lords and demonesses, she is a mystery to me even though we are the same kind of demon. Everyone saw her as a slacker but that's because no one excited her anymore. She is not interested in power, money, authority, territory, or men. She also has no interest in clashing with the other lords and chooses to spend her time in her palace," he gave a long explanation.
His explanation confused me.
“So… Do you think she will allow me to do it?” I made sure.
"Maybe yes. Maybe no," he replied. That was the most uncertain answer I've ever gotten.
"Huh?" I responded with a stupid voice, asking him to explain more about it.
“Like I said. She is unpredictable. She looks unconcerned with what's around her. But if it's about something that excites her, she will handle that matter differently." He turned to me, looking me straight in the eyes. “Did I mention that she can feel everything in her territory?”
"You did," I replied.
“Even if you disguise yourself and cover up your Demonic Aura, I don't think you can completely fool her. She will realize you are different from your servants," he explained.
"So, it's a no?" I confirmed.
But instead of answering me, he took his wine glass and sipped it. From his frown and eyes, I was sure he was deep in thought, again. It seemed that this Nefaris Queen's personality was more confusing than I thought.
"I can't say it's a no." Finally, he let out his voice after he put down his glass. “Instead you might be able to take her on your side if you manage to excite her. No…” He narrowed his eyes looking at me. "I'm sure you can excite her."
"What?" Okay, his explanation confused me even more since he mentioned that the queen wasn't interested in men before. So I didn't think my seduction or looks could help me with this.
Realizing my confusion was getting bigger along with his explanation, he decided to give more explanation.“Let me get this straight. She is the same kind of demon as me. A death demon. Her age is not much different from mine. She has explored the dark dimension and clashes with all the demon lords at least once. Including me. There's nothing she's never seen and experienced so I'm sure she's bored to the bone now,” he gave a long explanation.
“Just like me, she can also sense death. But rather than soul, she prefers blood," he added.
"You mean she's a vampire?" I made sure.
"Yes. That's how humans call her," he stated. "And since she's bored I'm sure she'll be interested in you."
“Why are you so sure of that?” I asked, frowning.
"Because she's been looking for something new for a long time. Something that can quench her thirst and satisfy her boredom. And guess who has the special blood among the demons now?” he pointed out.
All my servants' eyes were on me. Yes, I had a high angel, royal demon, and human blood in my veins, so she would think of me as her dinner.
"Also, even if you cover up your power, I'm sure she can sense the special blood in you," he added.
Foxy's expression turned gloomy since that meant we had to postpone our visit and Lord Damon realized it right away.
"But I'm not saying it's a bad thing," he said again. A wicked smirk grew on his lips. "Don't forget, you are an incubus."
“Do you mean I just need to sleep with her? I thought you said she wasn't interested in men?" I made sure.
“I never said you could take her on your side by fucking her. But with your blood," he stated.
"I'm all ears," I asked him to explain more.
“Death demon is a cold-hearted kind of demon. We don't budge over anything and never get excited. But there are a few that excite us. In my case, they are souls,” he began his explanation.
“Lilieth's soul is something different for me since she was a heartbroken pure maiden. A high pride royalty. The way she struggled and agreed to my contract excited me. That's why I made her my succubus. I wanted that pure soul." A satisfied grin appeared on his face. "So I offered a contract, tainted her, and took her first time."
“And in Nefaris Queen's case, it's blood. “He pointed at me. “Your incubus' blood will affect her and your special blood will bind her to you. It will simply work like ecstasy on her and she will crave you. Since there's only one demon with this kind of blood, she won't be able to run from you. Also, count your sister out, she hasn't awakened yet. Her blood will taste the same as ordinary humans."
“One last question. Will I die if she sucks my blood?” I asked. In horror movies, vampire victims would die due to blood loss, so I wanted to know about this. As for my identity, as long as I could bind her I could ask her to keep it a secret.
"You won't. You are a demon, not a human," he clarified.
"I see. So that shouldn't be a problem.” At least if she came to me, I had a way out.
I turned to Foxy and the others.
"Then we'll pick up Foxy's friends tomorrow."

>Read more than 180 chapters ahead of TIS + 5 weekly update + 66 Extra R18 chapters + access to all R18 ASMR +R18 poll R18 scene.

54