Chapter 496. City Folks in The Middle of Forest
2.6k 4 57
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Incubus System Chapter 496. City Folks in The Middle of Forest

We ended that dinner with a toast and small talk about what the three demon lords were doing at this time. I was sure the evidence would lead them to Letos but of course, they wouldn't be moving this fast. They were going to need time to work out a plan and deal with all the messes.

Even if there was not a single casualty in those incidents, they would prioritize their cities' securities first. Especially that spider queen. The queen was the only one among them who had seen Letos' face. And since I killed her Spyder after she saw me, I was sure she would think that Letos would hunt her down to silence her. So I was kinda curious as to what she would do.

After all this calmed down, I bet the first thing they did was arrange a meeting without Letos. Unfortunately, I couldn't send my One Eyed Demon to spy on them yet since it was too risky. If they caught it, they would find out Letos wasn't the culprit. Since I wanted them to kill each other, I decided to restrain myself.

Once the dinner was over, I closed that day with another batch of sex to make sure we were ready for tomorrow's trip. Previously, Lord Damon mentioned that Nefaris Queen protected her territory with some kind of special barrier. So I couldn't open my portal directly to Foxy's place. Well, the queen could feel every creature that was in her territory so opening my portal and suddenly showing up in her place out of nowhere was also not a good idea. She would immediately guess I had something to do with Lord Damon if I did.

We had also discussed the route we should take, the topography, and our trip's estimated time. Since Nefaris Queen's territory was dominated by villages and forests, we couldn't use any vehicles. So we would do this journey on foot.

After everyone fell asleep, I spent that night chatting with Lilieth via Telepathy. In addition to confirming the situation, I also asked many things, especially about how Letos react to all the chaos. I thought he would panic or something, but I was wrong. Letos didn't hesitate to use all those incidents as an excuse so that Lilieth could leave Licheri as soon as possible.

Letos said the culprit who blew up his prison must be the same demon as the demon who did all that. So Lilieth should be after the culprit, not in Licheri. He even wanted to make a press conference for this, but Lilieth held him back since the investigation had not been completed. Obviously, Letos wanted to use this incident to clean his hands. But with the fake evidence that I left behind, all of this would backfire on him. They would think he was trying to cover his tracks.

Another day has passed. The clock showed 05.34 AM. Even though it was a little early, once we woke up, we showered and had breakfast before I opened my portal to the closest place to Foxy's village. It was on the side of the road in the middle of nowhere. Our eyes could catch a reddish-colored mountain in the distance. A vast forest was beneath it. Like a black carpet.

No light illuminated it, so we could only depend on the red moon in the sky.

After confirming where we should go, we started our journey. If there were no significant obstacles, we should be able to arrive there at night. Although it sounded bad, it made no difference to me since there was only darkness here.

We had been walking for about 2 hours. Our feet moved the forest floor which was slightly covered by bluish-purple moss, past trees with apple-like fruit everywhere. Like my previous plan, I made Foxy our leader. She was our noblewoman. So she walked in front of us. While I and the others walked behind her as if we were her bodyguards.

Suddenly, Foxy stopped her steps and turned around.

"Guys, this isn't right," she said. A frown on his forehead. During this mission, I asked her to call my name, not Master or Your Highness. So were the others.

We stopped our Steps.

"Is something wrong, My Lady?" Ivy asked.

Quickly, we swept our gazes around us, trying to catch whatever was wrong. But we found nothing but low-level demons.

"I think our clothes are completely wrong," Foxy pointed out. A cringe on her face.

"Our clothes?" we said in unison before we turned to our own clothes. Instead of my demonic form, I was in my incubus form.

Since I and the others were Foxy's bodyguards, we wore a suit complete with the same white shirt and a pair of sunglasses. It was a typical bodyguard uniform in the demon world. While Foxy wore an elegant mini dress with a noble hat veil adorning her head. I didn't think there was anything wrong with that, except the fact we looked like a bunch of city folks lost in the woods.

"Yes. This kind of outfit doesn't suit this place. No nobles come to my place with this either,” Foxy explained. Based on her memory, she was right.

"Let's change our clothes," Luna said.

We snapped our fingers. This time armor covered our bodies. So instead of modern bodyguards, we looked like a bunch of warriors in a fantasy movie.

"Like this, my lady?" I asked. I was not sure about that since from what I could see from Foxy's memory, her friends' outfits were a little random. Some wore this kind of armor. Some just wore a simple t-shirt, hoodie, jeans, or skirt. I felt that place was like a mix between a medieval era village with a modern countryside.

Her cringe had not changed.

“Um… I think an ordinary t-shirt and jeans will do the job.”

Once again we snapped our fingers. As requested, a t-shirt and jeans covered our bodies. Rather than city folks, we looked like a bunch of broken students.

"Oh, much better." Foxy smiled in satisfaction before she turned around. Her usual hoodie and skirt covered her body.

"Okay, let's go!" Then we continued our journey.

>Read more than 180 chapters ahead of TIS + 5 weekly update + 66 Extra R18 chapters + access to all R18 ASMR +R18 poll R18 scene.

57