Chapter 4: Strategy
4k 0 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 4: Strategy

 

At that point, the game started. Both of my eyes were purposefully off of Jake, concentrating on Jerome the Blue against Legs the Red.

After the roll of the dice, one read Stroke/Spank, the other Crotch.

Jerome paused fora moment, probably to consider his options, then shrugged and announced: "I give up, you want a go or should we let the others decide what we take off?"

It became obvious his aim was at this tall beauty. If he kept her from invading and taking his spot, the two could strip something off and keep their positions. That would be best for him to simply invade her space again, and tug something else off, or vice-versa.

Apparently she wasn’t on the same page as Jerome. She wanted a piece of him and his territory.

Coming up to him, with a flash of bare thigh she wrapped around his hip and laid a hand between themselves in a region down South. Petting, I could guess, that lone meaty log until it rose high. By now, her sawing thighs did more of the stroking than with a palm over his erection.

When she parted away from him, I saw the wet spot left on the front of his trousers. The question on my mind was, ’Did he or she leave that there?’

There was a round of applause and I joined in as Legs of the Red removed his pillow out of the space. But there was a moment of confusion on her face, and I quickly realized why.

"Hey, what do we fill in the territories we take? Only four pillows here." Taking a look over at the other side of the room, the Orange Ken was speaking up and it made sense for him to say something too since he was up next.

"Beanbag," Karl announced and waved at us all in gesture to keep playing. "I forgot. Lemme grab'em." Quickly, he ran out of the room like a naughty child and the game continued.

During the time it took for Karl to come back with a laundry basket full of hand-sized colored beanbags, Orange Ken had rolled the dice.

One stated Suck On, the other Butt.

Well, he chose the Azure Brazilian, which might be a good choice to pick with a firm bottom like hers. He had already been kneeling down to the floor and planting a good bite on her round cushy tushy by the time Karl set the Red baggy on Jerome's former space.

Our host took out an Orange baggy next and waited patiently.

Then he snapped his fingers, pulled his cell out and announced, "One minute. Dun'want'ya guys to be hoggin'dem ladies in a single turn." With that said, Ken grinned up at the Escort and got back to standing up.

Well, after we all learned a lesson from Jerome’s mistake, Ken made absolutely certain that red space was his. And from the look of him, I’d believed he was still hungry for some more of Red’s apple bottom.

Short Brown Martin was up next. Judging from his placements, he had the Violet Schoolgirl secured on three points and one more territory of his stranded across the room.

With the dice rolled, he scored a Pinch, Pull, or Nibble, and the second rolled up Neck. Seeing that he had plenty of opportunities with her, he surprisingly chose to forfeit.

Now I was confused. It was obvious the women were going to sweep the men off the floor. I wondered, ’What’s the game plan here?’

Until I could figure that one out, I watched and waited for my turn… which wasn’t anytime soon.

With a cheerful smile, the schoolgirl skipped right on over to him.

Bending forward at the waist, she raised up her bum for the plaid-skirt to ride up and flash the goods, but it was her bust being pressed into Martin's chest that got him riled up. Next came the cherry on top of his sweet desserts, a delicate hand sliding in back of his neck while her sweetly smiling face buries into the crook of his neck and shoulders for a sensuous nibble.

In a minute, it was over, but Martin didn't look so short where it counted anymore. A giggle bubbled out of the Schoolgirl as she went in to give the stiffy a tap of those dainty fingers on its straining trousered head.

An instant later, she turned to skip over and grab one of her Violet beanies to lay it on her new claim.

As for who was next, it was Smiley over there. And I didn't think it was possible, but Benjy the Yellow was very capable of smiling larger than he already was. It added a creepy factor when he started to have this laughter hummed out in some melody.

His eyes were zoomed in on the Rose player, which was the busty one of the women, and I knew exactly what he was hoping to get on the dice.

When I looked over at the woman in question, I couldn’t help but smirk at the way she provocatively leaned forward. She was teasing him with a display of those bountiful jugs.

If he was lucky, he’d have his hands full soon. But the way she presented herself, and how he looked, I had wondered, ’Has she been tempting him the whole time?’

He rolled the dice, and when it landed on Massage for one, Breasts/Nipples on the other, I thought he broke.

He just knelt on the floor to stare at the dice.

We all waited, but eventually, knowing who he was after, the Busty Rose took this as a sign of him forfeiting.

Walking soft and quietly around to kneel down behind him, she hugged him. When her great bosom was pressed down upon his back, there was just enough of a squeeze so that her cleavage spilled out the open sides of her dress. And more hints of flesh from the impressive sides ran up his back and rested on his shoulders as she tightened her hug.

In a sweetly hushed voice, she whispered to him, "Aww, poor babe. I know it is a lot to handle, but at least you did get your wish."

Those hugging arms curled up in front of him, crossing, delicately caressing his chest, but settling to give him a chance to breathe. After a moment of her embracing him, he appeared more relaxed.

Like a caring mother, she leaned into him and soothed him out of the shock. In the ticking last seconds, she stood up with him in her arms and turned him around for a more reassuring hug. "We'll take it slow, okay?"

Smiling Benjy the Yellow nodded with a calm expression. It was like he had entered Nirvana and found peace. He didn't look like a creep anymore but more like a lost pup who found his way back home. I thought it was decided then and there that those two would be going at it later that night.

Once she broke the hug, I moment was taken for her to adjust her ’girls’ back in her dress. That was quite a sight to see.

While the Busty Rose dropped her baggy space, Delmar the Gothic Lime came up for a shot. I had no idea who this guy would be aiming for, but he rolled all the same.

The first die he rolled was Stroke/Spank, but the second came up Neck.

He took one look at the Magenta MILF and beckoned her over. He gave her a feral grin and I felt a little terrified thinking that he might be intending to hurt her.

Instead, he bared his own throat to her and gripped it like he was the wanted to choke himself. Then I realized he was voluntarily offering himself to be choked!

A sugary smile had appeared on the all white-outfitted Magenta face. Coming up against his flank, her hand combed up through his hair smoothly, slicking it back, while the side of her other hand brushed by his neck. Before I understood what she was doing, I saw her long nails had tenderly begun to stroke him beneath his chin.

In one moment, she was gentle --

-- then next moment came with a sudden jerk of his hair and head pulled back. My focus had been on her hand on his neck that I completely spaced out on what had happened.

She had his hair twisted and tangled around her fingers, and I understood the reason why she yanked his head back. It made his throat all the more open and vulnerable.

One strong grip under his jaw, those firm fingers massaged down until it circled around the front of his throat, and then he was strangled. It wasn't what she was doing to him that shocked me, but her facial expression. A dominant presence that was sending shivers up and down my spine.

A smile, calm and collected, as if what she had done was nothing special.

A downward look, unimpressed, quite honestly as if who she held in her hands was no one but a thing. An object.

And the way she handled him was as if he was a toy. A boy-toy that she could play with as roughly as she wants.

Then there was the mannerism in her stance made me think she couldn’t care less if what now belonged to her would break. It seemed to me that was what she wanted.

After witnessing that, I was at a loss. In no way had I been a masochist and there wasn’t any inclined bone in me that wanted to swing towards some sadistic opportunist.

Those pristine clothes she wore should have been a signal. Normally it was those who tried hard to appear pure that were far from the fact.

So much for picking her...

At least I was the last in line. That would give me time to think over who I wanted to target.

That one blonde, the Green player, still didn't have anyone on her. It could be in my benefit to single her out so the others could concentrate on others to be their night's prized companion.

In the space was now a Magenta be any.

I had a sudden thought, ’Are these guys losing on purpose?’

Observing what the guys were doing, my inspection decoded their War plan. After I theorized they were planning something, I saw it.

They were threading the women through the territories for a more advantageous provincial cluster. It was easier to invade from the sides as they bunched in the middle. So they were selecting safe corners or walls to leap out from without worry of any guy getting in their way.

Especially clever, since no one ever spoke out their plan or accepted to cooperate. Like I just did, they eventually figured it out and went with it.

And I'd play along.

When it came to going through the women's turns, all of them concentrated on their chosen man until that Petite Blonde came up. Ms. Green knelt down with her dice and rolled, Pinch/Pull/or Nibble for one, and the other being on the Butt.

I was expecting her to come to me, but she didn't.

Jerome became her target.

Turning away, I looked over at the brothers to see if they were having the same reaction as me. If the Escorts were here to knock our virginity out of the ballpark, then this wasn't covering all the potential bases for a max score.

An entertained Karl was watching the two play with each other in their own way. He wore a grin and was already rolling the dice around in the palm of his hand patiently.

Looking at Jake, I saw him sitting down on the ground with a mildly interested expression on his face.

For a second, I thought he felt eyes on him by the way he immediately turned to look up at me.

And he smiled. Looking back at the couple, I guessed just for a quick glance, he decided to scoot over to where I was standing.

In wonder, I looked down at him.

As we stared at each other, he tilted his head and said, "You don't seem all too pleased."

Flicking a quick look at the two still being grabby with their buns, I shrugged in response.

"Not really, I’m more disturbed at the inequality of the game." Mentioning this to him, I sat down by his side without really thinking about it. It felt natural to speak on a level with someone else, even if they towered over me.

"I get where you are coming from, with the ladies fixed to lose the game either way, but that's what they are paid for.” When he said that, I quirked a brow up and gave him a questioning look. He went on by explaining, “Giving a good time to the guys."

He leaned back against the wall and watched the show for a moment longer, then the minute-long show ended. A Green baggy left in a formerly Blue spot.

Now it was my turn and I didn't have a clue which way to go from here...

16