Chapter 5: Risque
5k 2 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 5: Risque

 

Karl came over with the dice and placed them in my hand. I stared down at the red Risque objects in my palm, then turned to stare out across the floor.

Not one bit of me wanted to pick any of the women's pillows. They already had a man, and what irked me most, at least one guy had two ladies to himself.

"Hey, if you want, hit me up, then we can get moving." Jake suggested and I shrugged.

This would be the first guy vs. guy. Either it was going to end up with the crowd deciding which clothes to take off or I'd roll something easy like Pinching his Neck or something silly. It booted him off the game floor, but to quote his brother, ”Them'da rules.”

I rolled, the first die came up Suck On, which was a little disturbing, but I guessed that left us taking something off.

Second die was landed on an odd one: Wildcard -- Choose any Body Part.

Turning to him, I had to wonder if I really wanted to try my chance taking any part of a man in my mouth. My mind instantly thought of one thing and my eyes darted down to his crotch for a moment.

For some reason, my heart began to race very rapidly to an unorthodox rhythmic beat. Heat was coming off the palms of my hands which were about to become clammy with sweat, and I pursed them into my jacket.

"Bro, ya'see where those peepers are peeping, right? Let it out. It'll be jus'fer a minute." As Karl said this to his own brother...

...From the pit of my abdomen up to the tip-top black hairs on my head, it became not only an inferno of shame, but also of swelling curiosity. I couldn't understand why I didn't look away when Jake had his pants undone and his underwear exposed.

It was there. I could see the outline of his large manhood being restrained from rising up and out by the pair of those tight briefs. Imagining how big he was had replayed itself in my head and I attempted to compare sizes with my fantasy and the real thing.

Unfortunately without first tempting his arousal further, it appeared he still had a way to go before reaching his full hard length. And those briefs didn't look like they were helping him any. 

Dazed. I was dazed and confused… and curious. ’But why?’

Before this went further, something should have been said by somebody. There was no way they wanted to see a man suck off another guy.

It should’ve been me saying something, and it would’ve been me, but my teeth were chattering too much. If I spoke, they might take it as me being overly nervous with excitement.

That wasn’t the case! Just like Benjy, I was in shock and couldn’t respond.

Jake made the choice for me.

We already sat by each other, making it easy for him to wrap an arm behind and around me. One gentle grip on my shoulder, and he pulled me down to his lap to lay a cheek on one warm and firm thigh.

I couldn't control how quickly and hotly I breathed on him. Interestingly enough, my breath made his leg muscle flex, tense, kinda bounced up against my jaw with every pulse. It was like he was silently urging me to do something.

After a raspy gasp escaped me, he moved his hand up to the top of my head, and began petting down along my ear while waiting patiently for me to act on my turn.

...And I did.

Maybe it was the liquid courage lighting a fire under me. And I reasoned, it wasn't like I was actually going to take his whole thing in my mouth anyway. He still wore underwear, so it didn’t count that I had my mouth on a dick.

All I had to do was suck on it and that was it. One minute of lip service and I’d be done.

Hovering over it, warming his length up with each nervous exhale from me, I contemplated which section of him would be best to take. Just like how I had been choosing which woman I wanted, I was being indecisive.

On a serious note, I realized if I wanted to live on my own, I had to make my own decisions and be determined to carry them out.

The meaty center seemed appropriate, being away from his root's base and not close to the seedy end. Leaning in close enough to touch, I gripped him between my lips.

My eyes closed and I leaned my feverish forehead into his thick inner thigh while I suckled on his still covered manhood. And not knowing why it had happened, I had involuntarily hummed on him.

It was just a single second. But in reaction, I heard him inhale sharply, which made my shoulders and heart jump in response.

Recalling how disinterested he was with the others performing their intimate acts and knowing that he had an interest in me, I upped my game. Along his length, through the fabric, my watering mouth soaked him in a warm glaze before I nibbled around his excited shaft.

His hand continued to stroke my head and hair, being ever so gentle, and he kept very still for me while I worked. Maybe not too still, for his breathing was becoming heavy and ragged. I knew it was becoming a struggle for him not to want more out of this than what I gave through the protection of his briefs.

Then I heard him whisper through his heated breathes, "Don't... Stop... Please... Don't stop."

It was those words what drove me to run my lips up to his masculine crown. I felt in control.

I was dominant.

Through the fabric, I wrapped my lips around the ridges and held him. My tongue prodded testily on the tip of his rod. Then I stroked my tongue over and again to taste the effect I had on him.

I found my efforts were encouraging him to fill out more and grow larger.

In the next moment, when I let go of his enraged end, he lifted my head up to hover once more above. I had thought then that our minute was up.

Opening my eyes, the game was forgotten as I watched him pull his member out and I finally got a chance to compare the real entirety to my imagining. It was only a glimpse, for he drew me back down and I welcomed him back into my hot mouth.

This time, I did go down on him.

I wasn’t sure how much time passed, but by the time I heard Jake tell me how close he was, I knew a minute had long passed. Having never even thought of doing this, I didn't have any idea what to do now.

With my act still in full, gradually lifting my head up to only fall back down, I dragged the pleasure out of him. And yet, I was still surprised when I ended up tasting his explosive bliss.

Involuntarily, I held on and drank him in.

When I felt him lose some of his rigid integrity, I pulled off. I intended to raise myself up and away from him.

But he had me pulled closer into his lap for me to lay my head down. I placed my cheek on a leg and looked out at the floor's ’battle-field.’

They all went on playing without me.

Karl looked over and gave me a salutationed wave with a flick of his fingers away from the top of his head. He smiled up at his brother, then turned back to hosting the erotic-war game.

23