Chapter 7: Morning
3.5k 0 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 7: Morning

For a second, I winced. I was aware of a dull headache, which was likely from drinking last night.

But I was also aware of a powerful sound next to my ear. A warmth. And a sense of security wrapped around me.

Listening to his powerful heart beating for a moment longer, I turned away from the soothing lullaby before I nodded off again.

Carefully, I slipped out from under his arms and the covers to sit up. I took notice that Jake had taken the liberty of removing my jacket -- or it could’ve been me. Not really surprised if it was me who did it.

When I thought more about my missing jacket, I realized I had been cozy inside of those pristine white sheets and under an equally shiny and brilliantly pure blanket. Then we, being the pair of hot elements had created some heat in our bed -- so it was kinda like an oven.

Probably it was me who had removed it. I just needed to find where my jacket had been tossed around the bed.

Looking around the room, I could tell this was fashioned for guests.

First thing that I saw, other than the bed I was in, was a wooden black dresser paired with a taller one in the furthest corner of this room. I wasn’t sure if there would be any actual clothes in those drawers, but there really was only one way for me to find out right now… unless I wanted to wake Jake or find Karl to ask them.

With this headache, it was not worth the painful and troubling effort. A black nightstand, in the same shade of black as the dressers, stood nearby, and my jacket hung off its ledge.

Now that I found my jacket, I finally decided to remove these socks. I couldn’t believe I had slept in these things!

Once I had the pair of stiners removed, I tucked those things someplace out of sight and mind.

As I was going to grab my jacket, a glimpse of movement caught my attention. I paused and focused on what I saw.

Towards the opposite corner of the room, across from those dressers, there was a mirror. It reflected me reaching for the nightstand for my jacket. It looked like a dual purpose sliding door for a closet, too.

But the face that looked back at me had changed a little more since I last saw myself in a mirror. The words ’soft’ and ’feminine’ came back to me.

That was definitely a female face, but the changes were very subtle. I could tell how different I was compared to last night.

Because of the opportunity, I fully got up and out of bed and approached the mirror to inspect myself; especially what had happened to my body. Unfortunately, if I wanted to do that, the gauze would have to come off. 'Might as well,' was my thoughts when considering that I would have to do that anyway if I wanted to give myself a shower.

And how I felt between my legs, I really believed a shower was necessary this morning.

Peeling back from an edge of the flesh colored gauze, I carefully began to unwrap myself. The reason I was being careful was because, well, this was still tape and just tearing it right off me would hurt.

For a brief instant, I felt a painful relief. It was strange. As I unwound the wrap more and more I experience something akin to breathing more easily. Like I had released a pressure off my chest.

Then I saw why. My bust… correction, breasts had grown. If I had seen these things swell up like this last night, I would’ve bailed out of the party and headed straight for the nearest hospital.

As of right now, that wasn’t going to be my concern. Not while Jake still slept. I never experienced it before, but I knew that it was disrespectful to dash on someone like that.

So while I was still guest, I continued my investigation of my new form.

Now, I was not at all familiar with cup sizes, but I might get away without a bra with this pair. Still, they were definitely breasts.

’Jesus,’ I thought, ’How the Hell did this happen?’ The only clue I had was the incident on the subway train, that back pain, and the stranger who referred to me as ’Miss.’

...A mistake. It was a mistake that I was a guy, and last night something was done to correct that mistake.

The adhesive, and the sudden freedom from the wrap being removed, caused those dark nipples to become incredibly tender… and erect. ’Yeesh,’I thought, if I wore my jacket, or any kind of top, I'd have to be careful how sensitive these things might be now.

And despite being a bit sore from the overnight mummification of my mammies, I should be fine being free now. At least it didn’t look like I’d need support for the ’bigger’ problems -- not right away.

When I realized how much I was lingering on my new assets, I silently chastised myself and looked over more important changes to my altered features and figure. It wasn't my gender I was entirely worried about, but how I now appeared.

Now I understood the reactions of the party guests, those classmates that I had met before and who should have recognized me. And what was more of a worry was that I had a family, to be more precise, parents. But would they recognize their son now?

...Their daughter? I wondered if they would believe that.

Then there was my job. That was going to be a more serious issue if they thought I was someone else. In this case, I’d bet they would believe that I was my little sister. Well, I could try passing as me.

I was not sure how well that situation would go if I had been found out, but I had to try if I wanted to keep my position. Still, there were the colleges I had applied for...

Shaking my head, I got those thoughts out for now and focused on what needed to be seen to first: if I really could pass as my former self.

Jawline had certainly narrowed, not much, but perhaps enough to notice that something was off. Then again, how often had anyone really looked at me?

Not really sure, but my brown eyes did appear a bit larger. Either that or my longer lashes did something to form that illusion.

Looking more closely, I believed my cheeks had softened, but in a sleek kind of way. I shifted from side-to-side, recognizing the former thin Diehard look I had turning into a fluffier barely-getting-by Cutey.

Especially with this bedhead of black hair sticking up and out everywhere, I definitely saw the transition from a strained student, one that was working days and nights, into a struggling to get by cuteness needing to be pampered.

At least my hair had not grown out. I’d heard of stories of men magically turning into women, and that sometimes even included their clothes.

Fiction. That was pure make believe theory. I had to accept what I saw now was reality.

After a finger-combing, I could sense that my hair had changed to a softer texture. No. That could be from the shampoo I used last night. I wasn’t going to count that and give all of this transformation all its due credit.

‘What else,’ I quietly whispered before looking down at myself. I wondered if my height had been affected at all.

From the looks of it, it had not really. At first, I thought my height had gone down, but that was from the illusion of my hips and thighs being a bit wider. My waist narrowed, and my stomach was slimmer… a taut and flat belly, and a tapering waist that continued until reaching the new swell of my pelvis.

Twice, I looked over myself and believed whatever fat I had distributed itself elsewhere. I wasn’t entirely certain how I didn’t collapse in a heap of agony from this transformation. In any case, that would explain why I was asked about being on a diet last night.

How I should’ve been in pain last night, I thought about that again. I arrived at the party cold and numb, and I had brushed that off because I believed the weather was at fault. But now that i thought about it, I was just as soaked when I entered the subway, and I was far from being numb then.

As I was unaware of these changes, something had killed the pain I should’ve been experiencing last night. I wondered, ’Maybe that explains the wound on my back?’

There was one other place which I should inspect, but I wasn’t really certain if I wanted to...

Parting my legs, I did take a longer look down between the inside of my thighs. Again, I didn't care what gender I was, at least for right then and there. 'It only matters how I appear when I go out,' was the thought that helped me to keep my sanity. ’Unless I go into a field that requires I strip down to nothing, I should keep focusing on other features that will stand out.’

As I looked downward, I caught on that there was another difference from my former self. I wasn’t as built. At least, just because I didn’t look as strong, that didn’t mean what lean muscles I had melted away.

Arms had lost some of that visibly apparent strength that I gained from training, but not so much in my legs. Since the fat on my body moved, I figured my lean arms became more dense or somehow changed in a different way.

Flexing an arm, I didn’t notice the usual hill of muscle that regularly peaked up. Then I thought of a different angle to discover what happened.

After I turned around, I looked over my shoulder and saw a back I’d never seen before. I finally got a look at the wound in between my shoulderblades, but what stood out was how strong my back had become.

Apparently I was an able person who could now do some heavy lifting. I wondered if women were naturally like that, and if so, then, ’Why?’

Turning to get a look down behind me, I could tell that my bottom had become perked up into rounder curves. That was also new, having been toned flat before, but these buns still had some flex to them. I had no doubt of the reason why Jake wanted to paw those orbs first last night.

Removing my inspecting gaze down there and moving up to another area, I saw that my back no longer bled from that wound. That mysterious attack had to have been related to my transformation. Not a ‘maybe’, but a fact by now.

For me to find out what else happened to me, a visit to the doctor would be required. 'But not now,' I thought, realizing that I was still hung over. If I went to a doc now, I’d be declared delusional from indulging myself too much last night on wine.

Shutting my eyes and clearing my head from the image of my transformed body and face that the mirror showed me, I stood in silence.

Right now, I was in a very delicate stage in my struggle for independence.

These were not paranoid thoughts. I was threatened to lose everything because I didn't look like the man I was anymore. And I didn't want to contemplate what I had to do from here on.

Moreover, if I regretted my decision last night of coming here, that I wanted to return to the way I was just so that I could have a peace of mind, I’d lose it. I’d snap.

A mistake. I couldn’t see it that way or I would be done.

'A shower might ease me up,' I thought and hoped while I finally wandered away from the mirror and across the room for those dressers. Taking a peek inside the open drawers, I gambled that there were clothes in them.

The small one had deeper drawers than the taller one. It became obvious that these were lesser valued clothing, like night shirts or socks, to be tossed for guests. But those were the only clothes in those deep drawers in the smaller dresser.

In the taller one, there were finer clothes of thinner material and exquisite shades that obviously were paired with a matching outfit. And I had a guess I’d find those outfits hanging in the closet.

'Maybe I was wrong about this being a guest room?' It might be a room prepared for Jake, if he's staying over here. Then I supposed this was considered to be Jake’s room.

If I recalled correctly, he had mentioned being from a block or so away from the Broadway Theater. He couldn’t live in two places at once, could he?

I was not sure what might be going on between the brothers, but I could find out later.

Taking a glance at Jake still sleeping in bed, I noted that I was a lot less stressed out when thinking about him…

I stared at his still and sleeping form in bed. It would be so easy for me to just slip back under the covers and be with him again. Warm. Safe… comforted.

If I could just be with him, I wouldn’t have these worrisome thoughts anymore.

But blanking out my mind was not possible. Either I would be thinking of my jeopardized former life or I’d still have to find an explanation for Jake. I couldn’t lie, and I couldn’t pretend to be a woman, so I had to find some way to explain to him who I really was.

Hell, I was a man just yesterday!

Anxiety was working itself up in me and I could tell that by looking at how much faster and deeper my breathing had become; especially the crushing weight in my chest. Quickly from the open drawer, I grabbed and threw on an oversized shirt and walked out of the room before I broke down.

24